PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Where has Cuse0323 Been?????

Did grim reaper finally grant his death wish????

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

In the White House now as Trump's butler

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11884

Unfortunately that seems likely.

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

hopefully in hospital beginning the first phase of his long recovery

Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11006

Cusie
    Watching reruns of the Clemson game

PAULYPOKER

I wish you the best Cuse,whatever your will may be........

If you're no longer with us,RIP as your suffering is over..........

If you decided to fight,I wish you fearless and courageous strength.........

PAULYPOKER

Still no sign of Cuse............
    his last post was on 11/26/17............

Cuser out. Heading to the hospital in a few. ...

Oh yeah, and saloon this shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Cuser out. Heading to the hospital in a few.

What can I say...need the attention and SBR love.

My liver is failing. Haven't ate in over a week. Took a shit 10 days ago, and have no urge to because ain't shit in there. Water won't stay down. Booze neither. Vomiting continuously. Gall bladder, liver, kidneys fckin each other, on their last leg. Hallucinations like crazy. Can't even stand up, so I need some damn Krakens to roll in my house and roll me out. As I smell like celery from whatever. Eyes are a beautiful blonde color.

Just wanted to update anyone who wonders, or gives a shit when I'm gone.

Sorry to anyone I owe points to. I don't know. Not much I can do, but I'll try. I know I'm a bitch who whines a lot and seems to exaggerate. But, I appreciate the platform to do so.

Stay in school, and don't drink. Make sure you don't leave booze around your kids. And try not to make it look so fun if you drink in front of them. Wouldn't wish this shit on many people. Only a few.

Take care.
    Oh yeah, and saloon this shit.
    Id Date Transaction From To Type Gross
    D1AE88 11/26/2017
    12:30 AM
    Forum Contribution SBR Cuse0323 Loyalty Reward +6

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

wow

that is very unfortunate

i hope he is ok

i like that guy

maybe a wake up call for me

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 227

Holy shit, i never saw that post. Hope he is alright. He was a good dude in my book.

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Holy shit, i never saw that post. Hope he is alright. He was a good dude in my book.
    yea bro

he never really did anything to anyone

was usually depressed

hopefully this is his turning point

Sam Losco
    Sam Losco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13690

he once posted his number in a thread when he was wasted because he thought he would die, im going to look to see if i can find it

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I never saw that post either this is terrible does anybody know the guy?

Sam Losco

found the number. i know posting personal info is a no-no, but it should
    be okay if were trying to check someones well being right?

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2428

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Losco View Post
    found the number. i know posting personal info is a no-no, but it should
    be okay if were trying to check someones well being right?

you gonna text him? call him?

or post his # here for someone else to contact him?

just quote his post if that if its that

Sam Losco

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    you gonna text him? call him?

or post his # here for someone else to contact him?

just quote his post if that if its that
    i took a screenshot on my phone, i took the screenshot feb 4. il look back tomorrow to find it, im out now

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

I live close enough to him, let me know if I can do anything.

MMANick
    MMANick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1831

Hope he's alright.

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

me too Bro`

Rudy said that he was going drink or quit drinking in his honor.

I`ll go one better, I will go way the fukk out of my way to score a rock
    and smoke it, if and only if he comes back

willing to take one for the team
    no doubt

some of us non pros don`t fukk around

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by PittsburghPlayer View Post
    me too Bro`

Rudy said that he was going drink or quit drinking in his honor.

I`ll go one better, I will go way the fukk out of my way to score a rock
    and smoke it, if and only if he comes back

willing to take one for the team
    no doubt

some of us non pros don`t fukk around
    starting tomorrow i am in

i just had to have a beer for the fukkin steelers game

but i am in bro

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Points Awarded:

Sourtwister gave Auto Donk 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    starting tomorrow i am in

i just had to have a beer for the fukkin steelers game

but i am in bro
    22 mins in

guy better come back soon

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Jibby should be along soon to tell us all we reap what we sow and that Custer got what he deserved
    Points Awarded:

Sourtwister gave The Kraken 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12011

^^^You do reap what you sow in life Kraken, call it Karma or what ever you want.. Those demons will come to get you one day if you did wrong.. Don't go there.. Think before acting!!! Repent if you did wrong..

For Cuse maybe he died and that's a shame.. I liked Cuse.....Hey but we all live and die and that's just a part of life.. Live life to the fullest and accept death when it comes..

I've lived, learned and done just about everything there is to do in life, but the one thing I chased the most is the spiritual after life.. Yes life after death..

My take honestly - You die, your spirit does exit your body.. Your pain is instantly gone, you may see a bright light, a tunnel or what ever.. You will feel nothing but peace and love. Time is gone... You will not be afraid.. You will then be met with your Godly presence that will walk you thru your entire life.. You will then see all the good and bad that you did here on earth...

After that I don't know????... Just sharing on what gathered, experienced and came to know..

I'm not nuts, I'm a funny easy going guy and I'm not just posting stuff out there.. I really searched for almost my entire life... No lie... I've prayed for wisdom my entire life also, not wealth, health or anything else.. Just wisdom and I think God granted me that in some way.....

If you guys want to call me crazy then do so and I'll understand.. I'm not perfect, I'm not a Saint, I'm not all knowing either and remember I was once a full blow scientific thinking atheist at one time in my life...

Check yourself that's all.. Look deep in the mirror.. Help mankind as we need it more then ever now if you can.. God is watching!!! That is all..

I don't preach often on this gambling forum but it's Sunday and I'm telling it on the mountain.. I do hope Cuse is ok though...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 12-18-17 at 12:03 AM.
    Points Awarded:

Sourtwister gave JIBBBY 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11884

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    ^^^You do reap what you sow in life Kraken, call it Karma or what ever you want.. Those demons will come to get you one day if you did wrong.. Don't go there.. Think before acting!!! Repent if you did wrong..

For Cuse maybe he died and that's a shame.. I liked Cuse.....Hey but we all live and die and that's just a part of life.. Live life to the fullest and accept death when it comes..

I've lived, learned and done just about everything there is to do in life, but the one thing I chased the most is the spiritual after life.. Yes life after death..

My take honestly - You die, your spirit does exit your body.. Your pain is instantly gone, you may see a bright light, a tunnel or what ever.. You will feel nothing but peace and love. Time is gone... You will not be afraid.. You will then be met with your Godly presence that will walk you thru your entire life.. You will then see all the good and bad that you did here on earth...

After that I don't know????... Just sharing on what gathered, experienced and came to know..

I'm not nuts, I'm a funny easy going guy and I'm not just posting stuff out there.. I really searched for almost my entire life... No lie... I've prayed for wisdom my entire life also, not wealth, health or anything else.. Just wisdom and I think God granted me that in some way.....

If you guys want to call me crazy then do so and I'll understand.. I'm not perfect, I'm not a Saint, I'm not all knowing either and remember I was once a full blow scientific thinking atheist at one time in my life...

Check yourself that's all.. Look deep in the mirror.. Help mankind as we need it more then ever now if you can.. God is watching!!! That is all..

I don't preach often on this gambling forum but it's Sunday and I'm telling it on the mountain.. I do hope Cuse is ok though...
    Damn, wtf. That's deep.

turtlejc
    turtlejc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

damn i hope cuse is ok, his last post didnt sound good tho...hope he is off in rehab somewhere and he will be back

i got cuse confused with that other drunk who posts all the videos of him doing shots of random nasty liquors he finds in some pantry from 3 years ago christmas party

Fidel_CashFlow

So Jibby , explain why our god doesn’t heal people
    and don’t give me the whole well this one time this guy had
    terminal cancer and then miraculously survived
    Becaise during the process of that guy surviving thousands and innocent children
    who had huge dreams and went to bed with stuffed animals in their arms died
    horrible deaths from cancer or what not

The ONLY explanations is these 2 scenarios

1. There is no god , it’s all fake like the other thousand religions out there

2. There is a god , and a heaven ... only he doesn’t intervene down here on earth
    whatever happens to us down here happens , it’s either our fault...bad luck
    bad genes or whatever you want to call it

Those are the only 2 brutally honest scenarios

Hope Cuse is still with us btw
    Points Awarded:

Sourtwister gave Fidel_CashFlow 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

I could see Cuse being a legitimate Ghost if he has moved on to the next dimension

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14793

You ever watch "Religious" Jibber?

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post

You shouldn't preach you a miserable human being with one more shitty post under your belt. Congrats. Shame that garbage you spewing isn't true as I think it great when shitty things happen to shitty ppl such as yourself. Unfortunately like most your post it complete nonsense and far to often bad things happen to good ppl while good things happen to garbage ppl all the time. It called randomness of life, doing good doesn't ensure good and doing bad doesn't ensure bad, nice fairy tail tho. Guess some folks need to believe that nonsense to act right, while others just act right and be good ppl because we choose to.

Ps. Not one of your fukkin post speaks to "god" granting you a ounce of intelligence let alone wisdom. Lmfao. I've heard it all now. This clown thinks he is wise and god helped him achieve that!
    Last edited by 2daBank; 12-18-17 at 06:56 AM.
    Points Awarded:

juicername gave 2daBank 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Fidel_CashFlow

personally my post wasnt to try to attack Jibby in any way at all

Im just getting a bit of a hardened heart at the whole God thing

If there is a god , then god simply does not intervene here on earth

I cant handle hearing that shit anymore and ive actually confronted a couple people

in the flesh over it , where I would normally respect their viewpoints

But what is enraging me lately is how ridiculous it all sounds when I hear that

"God was with that man when he survived that train wreck "

So god was with him ehhh ... but 98 people died ... one lived

So god wasnt with them ? So this isnt a tragedy... its apparently a miracle because one person survived ????

Even the notion of athletes putting the win in gods hands ....

THE FUKKING PRIEST OR WHOEVER GOES TO BOTH LOCKER ROOMS BEFORE THE GAME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So what about the other team ? Was god just a bigger Warriors that fan that night than Heat fan ?

I wish the shit was true, I got loved ones like the rest of you id give my fukkin life for and

want to know there is something out there for them if and when their time comes

Im trying to find faith ... but the only faith I can realistically have is if I tell myself

that there is a god and a heaven ... he just simply does not intervene whatsoever here on earth

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Mine was. I think he a grade A asshole.
    Last edited by 2daBank; 12-18-17 at 08:42 AM.

RudyRuetigger

personally i do not think anyone should contact cuse, unless you already have talked to cuse outside of sbr

if there was a time to intervene, it was any time within the last 2 years when he was depressed and admitted to drinking a lot/wanting to die

i hope he is ok

we should take the personal attacks to other threads and not this one, so i can bury you guys there

THANKS

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

I'm alive. Has been a fun three and a half weeks. Got home this morning. Trying to stay sober really begins. Was resurrected from my deathbed for now.
    Points Awarded:

PittsburghPlayer gave Cuse0323 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Booya711, and PAULYPOKER

MMANick
    MMANick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1831

I'm alive. Has been a fun three and a half weeks. Got home this morning. Trying to stay sober really begins. Was resurrected from my deathbed for now.
    Dude, try and get yourself together. I'm happy that you're okay.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

He dead my ninjas

1234 Last