VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20505

Dolphins lb rey maualuga arrested for battery

http://www.tmz.com/2017/11/18/nfl-re...ested-battery/

1:00 PM PT Update -- According to the arrest report ... Maualuga was confronted by an employee at club E11EVEN about an outstanding $40 tab around 8:20 AM. Rey allegedly became upset and refused to pay. The employee claims he asked him to pay again, and Rey grabbed him by the throat and shoved him. Rey was then kicked out by security and detained by cops, who arrested him.Miami Dolphins linebacker Rey Maualuga was arrested for battery in Miami, FL early Saturday morning ... TMZ Sports has learned.
    The details surrounding the arrest are unclear -- but according to ProFootballTalk, the Dolphins are planning to release him as a result of the incident.
    TMZ Sports obtained Rey's booking information -- 6'2 inches, 350 lbs. (guessing this is supposed to be 250) -- and he was booked at 12:46 PM. His bond has been set at $1,500.
    Maualuga's been in trouble with the law before -- he pled guilty to drunk driving stemming from a 2010 incident.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

National Felon League strikes again.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 155

I am sure it was all a misunderstanding and he did nothing wrong. I would probably blame the cops for arresting an innocent man and we should probably band together this Sunday in protest.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24911

Pete Carroll will sign him on Monday

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Meanwhile Kap sits home, who cares about those felons.

People are noticing and tired of it. Ratings down huge. I've been watching the nfl since I could walk and I'm growing weary not of the game, but the rich dick wad owners.

You lose guys like me that tune into my 1-9 team, you've already lost