big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

2 horrible calls already

thinking about out quitting the NFL

this is ridiculous

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

I hate the automatic 1st downs given also, what a way to just give a team a first down, dont even think the penalty was worth that many yards, or however that works.

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Playing over 5 sacks prop and 2 already wiped out by those crooked zebras. BS illegal contact and BS roughing

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

Just giving oakland points.

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

Missed fg anyway.

Chiefs roll 2h

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

And there you have a non call on an obvious pass interference in the end zone to Cook.

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

I'm a lifelong NFL fan who is now, for the first time, starting to lose interest. Is it because of kneeling? No. It's because of the refs. They suck! The game is ruined by their terrible calls. (Oh yeah, I hate that dork Goodell too. He is pathetic.) For what reason do the other higher-ups at the NFL refuse to tell the refs to put the flags away and only call the most obvious of penalties? Does it have to do with future CTE lawsuits? I can't fathom how they let the Ed Hochuli's and Tony Corrente's and Morelli's and that marble-mouthed Gene Steratore have more power than Rodgers and Brady and Elliot, et al. The only thing that keeps me interested is the gambling aspect.
    Points Awarded:

FUqer gave Harry N. Lloyd 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

temple2010
    temple2010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4189

If you bet the NFL- you gotta get your fuking head checked! You can't handicap it- impossible- just flip a coin. I watch for entertainment but I've seen too many endings that would make you blow your head of to.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

Very suspect ending.. How many free plays did da Raiders get there?

holdplz
    holdplz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

This year is starting worse than that one with the scabs. At least the scabs' incompetency was a refreshing spin on the expected chaos of these goons interfering with the game.

Make a note this weekend every time a flag is thrown when a game appears to be going a certain way.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Quote Originally Posted by Harry N. Lloyd View Post
    I'm a lifelong NFL fan who is now, for the first time, starting to lose interest. Is it because of kneeling? No. It's because of the refs. They suck! The game is ruined by their terrible calls. (Oh yeah, I hate that dork Goodell too. He is pathetic.) For what reason do the other higher-ups at the NFL refuse to tell the refs to put the flags away and only call the most obvious of penalties? Does it have to do with future CTE lawsuits? I can't fathom how they let the Ed Hochuli's and Tony Corrente's and Morelli's and that marble-mouthed Gene Steratore have more power than Rodgers and Brady and Elliot, et al. The only thing that keeps me interested is the gambling aspect.
    This refs have ruined the sport refuse to watch have lost all interest

Ryermkd
    God is Good
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1882

Quote Originally Posted by temple2010 View Post
    If you bet the NFL- you gotta get your fuking head checked! You can't handicap it- impossible- just flip a coin. I watch for entertainment but I've seen too many endings that would make you blow your head of to.
    You cap for the rig, I knew Oakland was the play, but I convinced myself that the mafia has nothing to do with the NFL and it's an honest product. You shouldn't bet if you're unable to forecast the cashflow/storyline/etc.

Ryermkd
    God is Good
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1882

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Very suspect ending.. How many free plays did da Raiders get there?
    Enough to get in the endzone!

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

The worst call was when Carr got stripped by the lineman and the play was overturned on an illegal contact flag. Replay showed all of the contact was within 5 yards of the line of scrimmage.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: FUqer

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

did jtoler call it oaktown to fit in with his crew?

House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

Quote Originally Posted by A4K View Post
    The worst call was when Carr got stripped by the lineman and the play was overturned on an illegal contact flag. Replay showed all of the contact was within 5 yards of the line of scrimmage.
    That was bad ..... Raiders ended up getting a TD on that drive after they GAVE the ball back to them , The Chiefs should've had the ball on the Raiders 26 . You don't often see them pick up a PI call either .. and they did that also when Cooper pushed Mitchell down to the ground on that 40 yard TD pass < If that was the other way around they wouldn't of picked that flag up guaranteed . Ive never seen refs give a team 3 shots at the end zone with no time on the clock either . NEVER until last night > That last bullshit TD to Crabtree was also push off on Crabtree .No call .... so much bullshit in that game last night .

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24944

Well if you think the NFL is setup to provide you pure, unadulterated sports entertainment, do yourself a favor and stop betting on it.

Letsgovols22
    Letsgovols22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7587

Yea the refs have cheated for the raiders for years 😂

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19492

Somebody called the Dan Patrick Show and said as much.

BossPicks30
    BossPicks30's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 886

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Well if you think the NFL is setup to provide you pure, unadulterated sports entertainment, do yourself a favor and stop betting on it.
    Do everyone a favor and shut your ignorant mouth. Your posts are worthless

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24944

Quote Originally Posted by BossPicks30 View Post
    Do everyone a favor and shut your ignorant mouth. Your posts are worthless
    I'm not even sure why you're angry... all I did was suggest an element of corruption in the league.

You must be one of those grown men who wears a replica football jersey every Sunday and cries when his team loses.