DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Anybody else having BookMaker issues?

Can't place a bet.

Click on PLACE BET and nothing happens.

Also would be neat if they refunded by MLB bet from the postponed game yesterday.

Let's go BookMaker!

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23996

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Can't place a bet.

Click on PLACE BET and nothing happens.

Also would be neat if they refunded by MLB bet from the postponed game yesterday.

Let's go BookMaker!
    Bookmaker decided that all bets would stand from yesterday's postponement....

Says right above the listed game for today now that all wagers on game 4 would stand. On the spot new rule...

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    Bookmaker decided that all bets would stand from yesterday's postponement....

Says right above the listed game for today now that all wagers on game 4 would stand. On the spot new rule...
    Holy fook. I did not even see that.

Go Nats!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

working

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

As a long time fan of BookMaker...they have fallen off quite a bit lately. Lackluster live betting, frozen options, new website is hideous. Been playing with heritage lately. Better pucks lines.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2774

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    As a long time fan of BookMaker...they have fallen off quite a bit lately. Lackluster live betting, frozen options, new website is hideous. Been playing with heritage lately. Better pucks lines.
    but as soon as you log in, you can click on "go to classic interface" and it will reset to the old format (which is 1,000x's much better than the new one)...Heritage did the same thing...new format sucks moose dong...and you can switch back to their old format by clicking on the "sports" tab at the bottom of the page.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    but as soon as you log in, you can click on "go to classic interface" and it will reset to the old format (which is 1,000x's much better than the new one)...Heritage did the same thing...new format sucks moose dong...and you can switch back to their old format by clicking on the "sports" tab at the bottom of the page.
    Agree, I use both the classic view options.

Waterstpub87
    Slan go foill
    Waterstpub87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7298

I wish I could default to classic interface, the new website takes forever to load.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Love the new look, just hate their live play for tennis. With new look dont have to worry about scrolling too much, items stay in parlay when you make a bet and you add or delete from there without too many more clickety clicks. I dont like the drop down on open bets though, its better in the classic. Heritage's new look is a poor man's bookmaker new look, its clunky and too much clicking, has a button for build parlay, lol.

GuysPleaseHelpMe
    GuysPleaseHelpMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Somebody please help me with this issue I am having. When I go to bookmaker on my phone, I am unable to scroll down, at all. It's the same on my phone, my gf's and my buddies phone, which are all different phones with different networks. I literally cann't move down the page at all, so I can only bet like maybe the first game on whatever page im on. It's insane.

TheSchafe
    TheSchafe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 462

Quote Originally Posted by GuysPleaseHelpMe View Post
    Somebody please help me with this issue I am having. When I go to bookmaker on my phone, I am unable to scroll down, at all. It's the same on my phone, my gf's and my buddies phone, which are all different phones with different networks. I literally cann't move down the page at all, so I can only bet like maybe the first game on whatever page im on. It's insane.
    It's the same with me on my phone's regular internet app. I use Chrome for Bookmaker. Download it and you'll be good to go.

GuysPleaseHelpMe

Quote Originally Posted by TheSchafe View Post
    It's the same with me on my phone's regular internet app. I use Chrome for Bookmaker. Download it and you'll be good to go.
    Im already on Chrome

GuysPleaseHelpMe

I need to slam a bet that starts in 18 minutes and I can't scroll down to it lol. You cant make this stuff up

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

Clear your browser history and try that

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by GuysPleaseHelpMe View Post
    I need to slam a bet that starts in 18 minutes and I can't scroll down to it lol. You cant make this stuff up
    Call it in. Also what’s the bet?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

works fine all applications

It is user the users incompetence that causes issues most cases

goduke

Also try updating your phone or restarting it

GuysPleaseHelpMe

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post

Call it in. Also what’s the bet?
    They don't open until 9am est. Makarova -110. WTA
    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    works fine all applications

It is user the users incompetence that causes issues most cases
    Its doing it on 3 different phones, on 3 different networks lol

GuysPleaseHelpMe

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Also try updating your phone or restarting it
    Already did

GuysPleaseHelpMe

lol supervisor telling me its on my end, even tho its happening on 3 different phones. I give up

Clutchut12
    Clutchut12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Just play heritage, never in 3 years since ive left 5dimes have i had 1 problem.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47523

Quote Originally Posted by Clutchut12 View Post
    Just play heritage, never in 3 years since ive left 5dimes have i had 1 problem.
    used to love Heritage but I can't stand their new betting platform...we can't go back and use the classic anymore either.

Waterstpub87
    Slan go foill
    Waterstpub87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7298

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    used to love Heritage but I can't stand their new betting platform...we can't go back and use the classic anymore either.
    What new betting platform? Do you mean in general or as live betting?

lonnie55
    lonnie55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12267

Never used them before, made just some small bets during the last weeks and won a little 3-digit amount. Ridiculous KYC process, first they only asked for ID card, then they said they do not accept scanned documents but it was not scanned, it was a photography. I told their live support to recheck the submitted document, then they asked for a selfie out of nothing.

I'm from EU and are not very used to those Costa Rica based and on US focused books, no idea if this is just a standard practice. I've used more than 200+ books and had to upload a selfie maybe on 2 or 3 shady sites. Kind of surprised why this A+ rated book asks for such things

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    and that classic interface reverts back to the newest interface as soon as you click on another sport, they cant even get that right, you cant stay in the classic interface unless youre placing a bet even after that it reverts back to newest interface

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14050

haven't had an issue in years, because I stopped playing there, bookmaker sucks