chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

Do We Know The Prick's True Identity?

I think it's pretty clear that The Prick we see is a classically-trained actor, or should I say, a true thespian. I do not believe he is the one making these picks.

He may not be Billy Walters, but it does seem like he hovers at around 60% consistently. This is very hard to do, so clearly the person behind The Prick's picks knows what they're doing to some extent.

So, my question is: Do we really know who The Prick is, in the sense of who makes The Prick's weekly picks?

For that matter, who the hell is The Bag? I mean, he sucks balls, but I would also like to know where he came from, and what qualifies him to fill this position?

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

All i heard was jj was beating the prick

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Nobody knows

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47551

pretty safe to say someone is feeding him the picks

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Sounds like a prick

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Some say it’s impossible for him to wear socks, and he can open a beer bottle with his testes. All we know is he’s called the Prick

Some say his droppings have been found as far north as York, and that he has a full size tattoo of his face, on his face. All we know is he’s called the Prick

Some say his skin has the texture of a dolphin’s, and that wherever you are in the world, if you turn your radio to 88.4 you can actually hear his thoughts. All we know is he’s called the Prick.

Some say that he lives in a tree, and that his sweat can be used to clean precious metals. All we know is he’s called the Prick.

Some say that on Thursdays he becomes incredibly bulbous, and that recently pigs in Mexico have started to die of something called Prick Flu. All we know is he’s highly contagious

MaddyMax
    MaddyMax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

the main actor from breaking bad?

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    All i heard was jj was beating his prick