I just watched the high strike called against Correa. Clearly it was a ball. This Angel Hernandez needs to get his eyes checked.

Over several years in sports.... can you remember any official out of the NHL, MLB, NFL, NBA that you were like... oh sh#$ not this guy again?

A lot of you baseball lovers have said Hernandez is horrible... I don't watch baseball as much... but I'm watching this playoff game... and this guy is absolutely horrible. I don't know if this guy is trying to be a hot shot? He wants to dictate the game? Or he needs an eye examination?

But... the only officials I can remember... that literally ruined the flow of the games with their officiating...

NHL: Mick McGeough - This fukking guy was horrible. He got way too involved emotionally during the game. Called the worst penalties ever.

NFL: Tony Corrente - Another inconsistent a$$hole. Every time he turns the mic on and starts talking... he literally tells you.. "Hi. I'm bullshi$$ing you while making this call. But live with it."

All I know is... for 2017... in MLB... this Hernandez guy has to go.