dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Something reasonable people need to understand about ESPN and the left

-It is a waste of time to bemoan unfair or illogical behavior from these people and organizations. They care nothing for those things, and probably get satisfaction from purposefully being unfair and illogical.

-They are very likely ignorant of the vast amount of people who disagree with them. This is one of the reasons they were so shocked by the presidential election. I really believe these people at ESPN or out in Hollywood are so insulated in their "progressive" bubble they think the only people who disagree with them are Klan members and old white people.

Mase of Base
    Mase of Base's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 804

Take a breather guy, it's getting to you.

Commentary sucks for the most part anyway do what I do when the games on turn it to zero and throw some tunes on. Down in my part of the world they've cottoned on to this and have 'alternative commentary' which is a bunch of comedians doing the play by play on radio.

One of the dudes had a live vasectomy, brilliant stuff.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by Mase of Base View Post
    One of the dudes had a live vasectomy, brilliant stuff.
    I was supposed to get one, but my buddy said when he got his, he saw smoke come up and it smelled like a cooking hotdog.

So I put it off and I put it off. Plus, they wanted $1,100..... to cut on my junk.

But my wife was tired of getting preggos and dealing with these rug rats.

She found out that women getting their tubes tied was considered "preventative care" under the ACA and fully covered by insurance. She made it easy on me by scheduling the appointment without me knowing until a few days before her procedure.

That's the one thing Obama did for me.

Thanks Obama!

Mase of Base
    Mase of Base's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 804

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    I was supposed to get one, but my buddy said when he got his, he saw smoke come up and it smelled like a cooking hotdog.

So I put it off and I put it off. Plus, they wanted $1,100..... to cut on my junk.

But my wife was tired of getting preggos and dealing with these rug rats.

She found out that women getting their tubes tied was considered "preventative care" under the ACA and fully covered by insurance. She made it easy on me by scheduling the appointment without me knowing until a few days before her procedure.

That's the one thing Obama did for me.

Thanks Obama!
    Oh man, dodged a bullet! No idea on the womens side hope it went well and pain free.

The dude filmed it on his phone live it'll be on the net somewhere edited I hope!