Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Ayyyyy, called it. I knew when he did it that it still wouldn't be good enough for the lefties.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    So far....Dwight wins this thread simply for the excellent memes. Well done Dwight.

Trump handled this small incident with class and dignity, like he does everything. Even libtards have to admit Trump has done a WONDERFUL job so far as President. Gonna be a GREAT 8 years!!

#MAGA #TRUMPTRAIN
    Yeah well, your poop stinks.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    Lol Mac. It's like when your mom makes you apologize to your sister. You hate it and don't mean it, but someone important told you it's the right thing to do. It's all through clinched teeth.
    dead on!

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    If you show up looking for a fight & get your ass beat. Who's fault is that?
    You just justified the killing of that girl, and you don't even know it.

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19148

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    You just justified the killing of that girl, and you don't even know it.
    No not really. She was walking away from the rally & was rundown by a nut job.

Plus I doubt she was there to fight. Do you have a vid of her throwing punch's or starting shit?

She was a case of wrong place, wrong time.

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    So are the white supremacists going to vote for trump again after David duke blasted trump

??
    Who cares. They are such a smaller group than people seem to think. The only thing the left did was elevate them. Let them march, and nothing happens. It's as simple as that. These fcking idiots on the left just can't stand someone having a different view.

They can protest whatever they want. Have a march, or rally, or whatever for anything they care about. It's their right. But, if you don't agree with them then you don't have the right to protest, rally, and march without them getting involved.

This shit is so damn dumb. Do people not realize this? Robert E. Lee is terrible, but Jefferson is great. Save his statue at UVA. Unreal. The mindless mob mentality is mind blowing. Again, someone blow my mind right out of my skull, please.

Marching outside of Trump Tower now. Why? If he was a KKK, white supremacists lover then I don't think he would be cool with a fckin Jewish son-in-law, or his daughter converting. Nazis hated Jews, right? I forget. But, Trump is evil. This country is going down the drain because of morons on both sides who can't just be civil, and have a damn discussion instead of rioting.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: eidolon

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

No not really. She was walking away from the rally & was rundown by a nut job.

Plus I doubt she was there to fight. Do you have a vid of her throwing punch's or starting shit?

She was a case of wrong place, wrong time.
    even if your desperation was true which it isn't then the blame lays at the hands of the fascists who showed up to a rally looking for a fight. The bernie supporters got her killed, no one else.

you are the company you keep

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    even if your desperation was true which it isn't then the blame lays at the hands of the fascists who showed up to a rally looking for a fight. The bernie supporters got her killed, no one else.

We know you love the fact a Nazi ran her down. Your opinion is garbage & so are you.

Now quit being butt hurt & go away.

brooks85

We know you love the fact a Nazi ran her down. Your opinion is garbage & so are you.

lol notice the trend of how you take your feelings and project them onto me. However you're losing you just repeat it like a child. Trends.

Cuse0323

khicks, you have to know that if the left just stayed home then no one dies, right? They have their right to be there, but why even go there? Only because they wanted confrontation. I just don't get it. The white supremacists, neo-nazis, and the lot of them can make a fool of themselves on their own. Instead, the left can't just watch on TV, and laugh. Have to be a part of the story. Now this woman is dead for nothing.

khicks26

lol notice the trend of how you take your feelings and project them onto me. However you're losing you just repeat it like a child. Trends.

Trend: That would make you a Nazi, notice how you didn't deny the fact you liked that girl getting killed by a Nazi.

Way to go circle talking clown.
    Last edited by khicks26; 08-14-17 at 07:47 PM.

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    khicks, you have to know that if the left just stayed home then no one dies, right? They have their right to be there, but why even go there? Only because they wanted confrontation. I just don't get it. The white supremacists, neo-nazis, and the lot of them can make a fool of themselves on their own. Instead, the left can't just watch on TV, and laugh. Have to be a part of the story. Now this woman is dead for nothing.
    My personal opinion is they should of let the clowns have their march & nobody would really notice it.

But if one group has the right to protest, the other group also has the right to protest their protest. But yes I agree just stay home.

That being said, The hate groups going to a liberal college town to do this. Means they did it to get a response. More than enough blame to go around. Best not to pick a side in this one.

brooks85

Trend: That would make you a Nazi, notice how you didn't deny the fact you liked that girl getting killed by a Nazi.

Way to go circle talking clown.
    lol khicks proving again he doesn't know how to read properly or use logic.

I don't need to deny your alice in wonderland logic. Intelligent people just let you run with it while they laugh. That is why I truly enjoy watching you post for years alice.

ever going to post that definition for racism you coward? Geography lol...

Cuse0323

My personal opinion is they should of let the clowns have their march & nobody would really notice it.

But if one group has the right to protest, the other group also has the right to protest their protest. But yes I agree just stay home.

That being said, The hate groups going to a liberal college town to do this. Means they did it to get a response. More than enough blame to go around. Best not to pick a side in this one.
    Don't disagree with anything you said there. Just don't see the need to take down these statues. A group just pulled one down, and it smashed in Durham, NC. Just pointless stuff.

khicks26

lol khicks proving again he doesn't know how to read properly or use logic.

I don't need to deny your alice in wonderland logic. Intelligent people just let you run with it while they laugh. That is why I truly enjoy watching you post for years alice.

ever going to post that definition for racism you coward? Geography lol...
    Still not denying or condemning it. The circle of words from the Nazi continues.

Just admit your a racist prick & be done with it.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

For as strange as it sounds, those queers running around with shields and sticks are an embarrassment to Nazis.

When you watch those videos from Saturday, it looked like a bunch of gaymo Larpers fighting.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9107

Seems like for a good amount of people doing nothing when the Nazis come to town isn't an option...and I don't blame them.

brooks85

Still not denying or condemning it. The circle of words from the Nazi continues.

Just admit your a racist prick & be done with it.
    focus on reading. I've already made it clear I will not condemn a fascist being killed because of her own stupidity. She was 32, you must have no life to be 32 and out there trying to be a fascist. Fact.

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Don't disagree with anything you said there. Just don't see the need to take down these statues. A group just pulled one down, and it smashed in Durham, NC. Just pointless stuff.
    Its what they stand for. Most of that civil war stuff didn't go up until the civil rights movement of the 1960's happened.

But I can agree that the stuff should be moved to a museum, & not destroyed.

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    Seems like for a good amount of people doing nothing when the Nazis come to town isn't an option...and I don't blame them.
    I don't think their that strong of a group. Let them look like assholes & be marginalized. If anything this brought them the attention they wanted. But keep an eye on them.

“The so-called paradox of freedom is the argument that freedom in the sense of absence of any constraining control must lead to very great restraint, since it makes the bully free to enslave the meek. The idea is, in a slightly different form, and with very different tendency, clearly expressed in Plato.

Less well known is the paradox of tolerance: Unlimited tolerance must lead to the disappearance of tolerance. If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them. — In this formulation, I do not imply, for instance, that we should always suppress the utterance of intolerant philosophies; as long as we can counter them by rational argument and keep them in check by public opinion, suppression would certainly be unwise. But we should claim the right to suppress them if necessary even by force; for it may easily turn out that they are not prepared to meet us on the level of rational argument, but begin by denouncing all argument; they may forbid their followers to listen to rational argument, because it is deceptive, and teach them to answer arguments by the use of their fists or pistols. We should therefore claim, in the name of tolerance, the right not to tolerate the intolerant. We should claim that any movement preaching intolerance places itself outside the law, and we should consider incitement to intolerance and persecution as criminal, in the same way as we should consider incitement to murder, or to kidnapping, or to the revival of the slave trade, as criminal.”
    Karl R. Popper, The Open Society and Its Enemies

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I just don't understand why people go to protests for? Do they actually think anything good will come out of it?

Honestly, it doesn't matter what you stand for or believe in.... #1 priority is your safety and health.

These people are 100% nuts at these gatherings. How can you expect anything rational from it?

khicks26

focus on reading. I've already made it clear I will not condemn a fascist being killed because of her own stupidity. She was 32, you must have no life to be 32 and out there trying to be a fascist. Fact.
    We know your Nazi & a fascist. Of course you won't condemn your own. You will just defend the indefensible with your BS.

Hence you talk in circles & I have made that clear.

brooks85

We know your Nazi & a fascist. Of course you won't condemn your own. You will just defend the indefensible with your BS.

Hence you talk in circles & I have made that clear.
    who is we? Notice the trend of you pretending someone else is on your side when there is no one else.

no, not goign to feel bad for some wannabe fascists getting what they deserved. Streets are not made for walking and America isn't made for fascists.

khicks26

who is we? Notice the trend of you pretending someone else is on your side when there is no one else.

no, not goign to feel bad for some wannabe fascists getting what they deserved. Streets are not made for walking and America isn't made for fascists.

Then you should move to another country were they like Nazi's.

As for we, I have see more than me tell you the same thing in this very thread.

Enough games. Own the fact your a racist prick. We all know it anyway.

brooks85

Then you should move to another country were they like Nazi's.

As for we, I have see more than me tell you the same thing in this very thread.

Enough games. Own the fact your a racist prick. We all know it anyway.
    does this other country also have free speech, right to assemble and hate fascists?

a few and each of you have been beaten down with logic and facts. However, you are the only one who keeps posting and digging your hole deeper so there is no "we." Don't lie about what is proven by post history. Your desperation is just a trend.

jonal
    jonal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2195

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    Surely they're more offended by Kaep's protest. That has to be worse than the support of Nazi's according to this crew.
    I'm certain the Tuskegee airmen would not be more offended by Kaep's protest.

khicks26

does this other country also have free speech, right to assemble and hate fascists?

a few and each of you have been beaten down with logic and facts. However, you are the only one who keeps posting and digging your hole deeper so there is no "we." Don't lie about what is proven by post history. Your desperation is just a trend.
    What am I your travel agent? Just get the fuk outta here. Nazi fuk boy.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Guys are you and like cats and dogs and it does not even affect them

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Guys are you and like cats and dogs and it does not even affect them
    You know SBR loves this shit. Trump has made money for all. Imagine if Hillary won. What the hell would we be talking about?

The Trump hate is so profound that it is helping those that hate him. CNN, MSNBC, and late night shows needed him to win.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9107

I don't think their that strong of a group. Let them look like assholes & be marginalized. If anything this brought them the attention they wanted. But keep an eye on them.

“The so-called paradox of freedom is the argument that freedom in the sense of absence of any constraining control must lead to very great restraint, since it makes the bully free to enslave the meek. The idea is, in a slightly different form, and with very different tendency, clearly expressed in Plato.

Less well known is the paradox of tolerance: Unlimited tolerance must lead to the disappearance of tolerance. If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them. — In this formulation, I do not imply, for instance, that we should always suppress the utterance of intolerant philosophies; as long as we can counter them by rational argument and keep them in check by public opinion, suppression would certainly be unwise. But we should claim the right to suppress them if necessary even by force; for it may easily turn out that they are not prepared to meet us on the level of rational argument, but begin by denouncing all argument; they may forbid their followers to listen to rational argument, because it is deceptive, and teach them to answer arguments by the use of their fists or pistols. We should therefore claim, in the name of tolerance, the right not to tolerate the intolerant. We should claim that any movement preaching intolerance places itself outside the law, and we should consider incitement to intolerance and persecution as criminal, in the same way as we should consider incitement to murder, or to kidnapping, or to the revival of the slave trade, as criminal.”
    Karl R. Popper, The Open Society and Its Enemies
    Agree to disagree. These are the type of people if you give them an inch they'll try to take a mile.

From my own personal experience standing up to bullies and dealing with the blowback has always worked out better than doing nothing and hoping they stop.

Maybe now that they're getting negative attention from everyone, they'll finally crawl back into whatever holes they crawled out of. Doubt it but we'll see.

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    Agree to disagree. These are the type of people if you give them an inch they'll try to take a mile.

From my own personal experience standing up to bullies and dealing with the blowback has always worked out better than doing nothing and hoping they stop.

Maybe now that they're getting negative attention from everyone, they'll finally crawl back into whatever holes they crawled out of. Doubt it but we'll see.
    Fair enough my friend. If need be I'm right there with you.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

The TRUE Trump spoke on Saturday............

The FAKE Trump spoke on Monday as he read aloud, the writer's SCRIPTED mini speech, prepared for him.....

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11872

This is what they should do. Put 1000 on each side on a football field with clubs and let them beat each other to death. Charge fans a $1000 and let the fighting begin. Maybe PPV TOO. That would be so much fun for the fans

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    The TRUE Trump spoke on Saturday............

The FAKE Trump spoke on Monday as he read aloud, the writer's SCRIPTED mini speech, prepared for him.....
    Yet, he said the same damn thing. Oh, my bad. He pleased you morons with throwing in the KKK, white supremacists, and neo-nazis. Same damn message against hatred, bigotry, and violence.

Just no blame to the lefties who came ready to fight with more numbers, this time.

They're fine when they come in riot gear, with weapons and pepper spray.

Makes a whole lot of sense. Both sides are fckin idiots. But, alt-right dumb fcks can only be blamed.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Also

This thread has revealed to me that every single Pro Trump loyal poster in this forum is an alt right racist loon..

I am very surprised at some of you...

Especially you pretending Christians...........

I am done posting politically as you are not worth any debate let alone this one...........

First ... 15161718192021 ... Last