TommieGunshot
    TommieGunshot's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6350

Quote Originally Posted by sjm5122 View Post
    You have to admit that it doesn’t reflect well on Trump to be taking credit for the gains and then blaming the fed for the losses, right?
    It reflects perfectly well on Trump's value of never taking any responsibility and always blaming others. The most Liberal president in history.

TommieGunshot
    TommieGunshot's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6350

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    Trump is only true American left...maybe Rand Paul as well

Why dont democrats AND republicans see this

I think the Trump primary voters are the enlightened ones
    Americans aren't true Americans anymore. That's been clear for a long time now

Nitrogen
    Chasing
    Nitrogen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 401

S&P down around 19% since this tweet....

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by Nitrogen View Post
    S&P down around 19% since this tweet....

Today the market was paring losses, headed back up, and as soon as he attacks the Fed, it takes and now we are officially in a bear market.

He went from having a golden touch on the market to the market detesting him.

I believe his re-election is a major long shot at this point.

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Today the market was paring losses, headed back up, and as soon as he attacks the Fed, it takes and now we are officially in a bear market.

He went from having a golden touch on the market to the market detesting him.

I believe his re-election is a major long shot at this point.
    Well it's a lonnnnnng time until Nov 2020. If the economy is good he wins by an even larger margin. If it's worse, then who knows..

The markets will rebound after they flush out. The record profits of '18 will be beaten in '19 by most corps. They lose the accelerated depreciation in '19.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    Well it's a lonnnnnng time until Nov 2020. If the economy is good he wins by an even larger margin. If it's worse, then who knows..

The markets will rebound after they flush out. The record profits of '18 will be beaten in '19 by most corps. They lose the accelerated depreciation in '19.
    Wrong.....the economic growth is no longer the most important part of a presidential election.

A larger margin? Lmao

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

If Trump doesn't shut up on twitter anytime soon the markets will continue the freefall. A lot of the people who read his tweets have no 401k and they are just cheering him on because they do not understand what's going on.
    Last edited by pavyracer; 12-24-18 at 02:20 PM.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post

If the market drops another 30% Trump is not going to be the canditate in 2020. The GOP will challenge him in primaries.

Venom72
    Venom72's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 974

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    If Trump doesn't shut up on twitter anytime soon the markets will contnue the freefall. A lot of the people who read his tweets have no 401k and they are just cheering him on because they do not understand what's going on.
    Thats one thing(of many)his ass doesnt realize that him running his twitter fingers all day affects alot of shit, and yes youre also right about the clueless cheering him or blaming the fed like hes trying to do

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I agree

Trump fukkin up

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Trump is ruining the baby boomers 401k s

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    I would love a correction but it's impossible to time them. Either way, when it does happen it will ultimately drive this market much higher. There is still a ton of money waiting on the sidelines and a correction would bring it in.
    Anyone see this idiot lately? Another famous Brooksy disappearing act!!

Trends!!!

Venom72

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post

Trends!!!
    Lol dont worry im sure he'll be back to bulk post some bullshit today or tommorow

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post

Trends!!!
    brooks' mom hasn't sucked off enough of the trailer park to cover wifi bill this month.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by Venom72 View Post
    Lol dont worry im sure he'll be back to bulk post some bullshit today or tommorow
    Lmao....his WiFi is down and it’s killing him.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

No credit when it’s good, all credit when it’s bad..... war in Syria terrible! trump pulls us out, it’s bad. Prison reform is needed! trump gets it done, it’s not good enough! Hemp legalized completely in the farm bill! Trump is just trying to help his base by giving them charity! Fukin trend here? No matter what the fuk he does liberals will refuse to give him credit! They were all against illegal immigration but since it’s a platform for trump they changed tune. I hope he pulls us out of every war we are currently in. Anyone who argues the other way is ridiculous.

Venom72

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    No credit when it’s good, all credit when it’s bad..... war in Syria terrible! trump pulls us out, it’s bad. Prison reform is needed! trump gets it done, it’s not good enough! Hemp legalized completely in the farm bill! Trump is just trying to help his base by giving them charity! Fukin trend here? No matter what the fuk he does liberals will refuse to give him credit! They were all against illegal immigration but since it’s a platform for trump they changed tune. I hope he pulls us out of every war we are currently in. Anyone who argues the other way is ridiculous.
    Wrong, most including myself gave him credit for prision reform that is much needed, that was a bill that was widely supported by both republicans and democrats, if he tried to do more things like that instead of trying to please just his stupid ass base and just not be an overall jackass talking shit on twitter then guess what? Ppl would be more excepting, its not hard, actually be the president of all americans, not just the 43% that approve of you

Nitrogen
    Chasing

No credit when it’s good, all credit when it’s bad..... No matter what the fuk he does liberals will refuse to give him credit! They were all against illegal immigration but since it’s a platform for trump they changed tune.
    What color is the sky in your world?

Trump is a top shelf troll. He trumpets the market and then adds "you're welcome" when it rises. When it falls, it's someone else to blame. Either you own the market (which of course no POTUS does) or you don't. But if you're going to take credit, you have to be ready to eat sh*t when it corrects.

Everything to Trump is a zero sum win/lose. He made it a plank that his wall wouldn't cost taxpayers "a dime". So when he goes from being offered 20 billion last year (refused) to now having hat in hand over 5 billion, yeah, he's going to be mocked. He's the king of mocking and nicknames, so when it happens to him - OH THE BIAS!!!!!!

Venom72

Trump is a top shelf troll. He trumpets the market and then adds "you're welcome" when it rises. When it falls, it's someone else to blame. Either you own the market (which of course no POTUS does) or you don't. But if you're going to take credit, you have to be ready to eat sh*t when it corrects.

Everything to Trump is a zero sum win/lose. He made it a plank that his wall wouldn't cost taxpayers "a dime". So when he goes from being offered 20 billion last year (refused) to now having hat in hand over 5 billion, yeah, he's going to be mocked. He's the king of mocking and nicknames, so when it happens to him - OH THE BIAS!!!!!!
    This!!^^^

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8482

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

market was doing great under trump. Trump says he is thinking of tariffs. Gary cohn says that is bad for the market. Trump says i know everything. cohn quits and we get mr fox kudlow. He agrees with trump. ^ months later the stock market takes a shit. But trumptards are too stupid to realize that yes it is trump's fault. He let cohn sp go for a fake guy. Now we have mnuchin who only knows how to jizz the system and buy foreclosed homes. He runs his mouth and there goes another chance to go back up.

Nitrogen
    Chasing

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    market was doing great under trump. Trump says he is thinking of tariffs. Gary cohn says that is bad for the market. Trump says i know everything. cohn quits and we get mr fox kudlow. He agrees with trump. ^ months later the stock market takes a shit. But trumptards are too stupid to realize that yes it is trump's fault. He let cohn sp go for a fake guy. Now we have mnuchin who only knows how to jizz the system and buy foreclosed homes. He runs his mouth and there goes another chance to go back up.
    Time to give away another Trillion so companies can buy back stock? You the think the debt from the Iraq war is tough to justify. Explain that Trillion from last year to future generations.

All those pre-2016 election tweets about deficits and the debt. Now it's about holding rallies for Pedo candidates in Alabama and holding out a MAGA hat hoping for loose change to build a wall he promised wouldn't cost anything.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Never in the history of mankind a man has assembled the worst ever team of incompetent buffoons to run this country. It's like you have to ask yourself why is Tillerson, Sessions, Mattis and Kelly abondoned Trump? The guy does not listen to anyone. He is the defacto expert in everything from tariff wars, foreign wars, border security, you name it.

Definition of charlatan
    : one making usually showy pretenses to knowledge or ability : FRAUD, FAKER
    a charlatan willing to do and say virtually anything to remain in the spotlight— Alan Brinkley

DwightShrute

Never in the history of mankind a man has assembled the worst ever team of incompetent buffoons to run this country. It's like you have to ask yourself why is Tillerson, Sessions, Mattis and Kelly abondoned Trump? The guy does not listen to anyone. He is the defacto expert in everything from tariff wars, foreign wars, border security, you name it.
    3 generals left under Obama. They told him not to go into Syria but he did anyways. Look at how that turned out. I guess a community organizer knew better? He also hired Crooked Hillary and John Kerry.

Nitrogen
    Chasing

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    3 generals left under Obama.
    Not to mention the General he hired for his transition team who is now cooperating with the....oh, nvm,,,different guy.

DwightShrute

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

5000 more points to go then buy

DwightShrute

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

Dems are the war mongers now. Well. they did just give trump $715 billion for defense. But we might save $3.4 billion on the wall yeeeee--Haaa!.

Dems have to someday figure what they stand for, if anything.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

It’s like neo cons once hated Russia.. now they blow Russia’s rooster.

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

i can't believe there are still TURDs on here who support trump.... how F stupid can you be? i mean, seriously, give your head a shake

trump getting off twitter would improve things so much. just that simple act. but he's too impulsive and egotistical. i think those 5,000 psychologists who claimed he was mentally unfit to be president might have been on to something

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by gojetsgomoxies View Post
    i can't believe there are still TURDs on here who support trump.... how F stupid can you be? i mean, seriously, give your head a shake

trump getting off twitter would improve things so much. just that simple act. but he's too impulsive and egotistical. i think those 5,000 psychologists who claimed he was mentally unfit to be president might have been on to something
    fake news. How fukking stupid does one have to be to believe that BS?

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

If the market drops another 30% Trump is not going to be the canditate in 2020. The GOP will challenge him in primaries.
    All he needs is that thick skulled base of rednecks to win that primary so he should be okay since they buy every single lie the lying fuk tells. Once that is done hopefully the dems have someone with a backbone cause they will destroy him. Why anyone would cower to this bone spur piece of garbage is stunning.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by gojetsgomoxies View Post

These are the same assholes that would have gave Bush junior a third term if they could. Just easily conned imbeciles.

First ... 2425262728 Last