The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    You would have to be an imbecile to not consider terrorism at first with what has gone on in London lately.

The difference is now that there is more info out Jibby isn't linking it to terrorism

You lunatics on the left would still be finding a way to blame Trump
    Nobody with half a brain thought that was terrorism, it was a fukking fire. It just goes to show that you all have been brainwashed into thinking a building fire is now terrorism until proven otherwise. It's completely unreasonable and illogical to assume that and unsurprisingly that's right where your hate filled brain goes

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Nobody with half a brain thought that was terrorism, it was a fukking fire. It just goes to show that you all have been brainwashed into thinking a building fire is now terrorism until proven otherwise. It's completely unreasonable and illogical to assume that and unsurprisingly that's right where your hate filled brain goes
    Terrorists will drive trucks into crowds, planes into buildings, plant and deliver bombs....but they wouldn't start a fire?

Ur looney tunes

But you are a lefty

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24080

My heart goes out to the victims families and loved ones...

Not really a thread for keyboard warriors

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post

Stfu, who are you to decide which topics we discuss and which ones are too sensitive? What an oyster

We've debated Sandy Hook, 9/11, the brutal murder of two innocent prison guards but you think this fire should be off topics for some unknown reason

There was a fire, people died, it sucks, get over it

And I'm sure you saying your heart goes out to their families just warms them all up, actually probably fills that whole in their hearts where their loved ones used to live

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

Stfu, who are you to decide which topics we discuss and which ones are too sensitive? What an oyster

We've debated Sandy Hook, 9/11, the brutal murder of two innocent prison guards but you think this fire should be off topics for some unknown reason

And I'm sure you saying your heart goes out to their families just warms them all up, actually probably fills that whole in their hearts where their loved ones used to live
    You are super fired up!! Gimme 1 winner for tomorrow

Let's go!

dlowilly

I agree

Was kind of my reason for attacking him when he decided to scour the thread to make fun of someone's statements before anything was known

Who knows how many people died, and he's worried about the poor muslims getting feelings hurt

The Kraken

Terrorists will drive trucks into crowds, planes into buildings, plant and deliver bombs....but they wouldn't start a fire?

Ur looney tunes

But you are a lefty
    The fact that you cannot differentiate between a truck being driven into a crowd, a plane being flown into a building and a building fire simply supports my argument that in your mind, anything and everything is a terrorist act until proven otherwise. Building fires happen every day, they're combustible. Planes trains and autos being rammed into buildings and crowds don't happen every day, so I can see why when it does happen you would think terrorism first.

Fire in da hole
    Fire in da hole's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1120

Kraken, go pick up your weekly unemployment check

also, do us a favor and don't forget to play in the middle of the highway as well

no fkn way a dumb ass like you should be allowed to populate this earth

dlowilly

We should get over people tragically dying, but you can't get over "brown people" being on the list of suspects?

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

I don;t know much about Kraken, nor did I attack him...but with the last 2 posts with credible posters...I now believe Kraken is an idiot

BOL

The Kraken

You are super fired up!! Gimme 1 winner for tomorrow

Let's go!
    Honestly Right now I think investing money anywhere other than crypto currency is -ev

I see the trend continuing of most every coin going up. Ether and Ripple still have value

The Kraken

I don;t know much about Kraken, nor did I attack him...but with the last 2 posts with credible posters...I now believe Kraken is an idiot

BOL
    I hope I can sleep tonight knowing a proven idiot thinks I'm an idiot

dlowilly

The fact that you cannot differentiate between a truck being driven into a crowd, a plane being flown into a building and a building fire simply supports my argument that in your mind, anything and everything is a terrorist act until proven otherwise. Building fires happen every day, they're combustible. Planes trains and autos being rammed into buildings and crowds don't happen every day, so I can see why when it does happen you would think terrorism first.
    Traffic accidents happen everyday too dipshit, along with arson

Any reasonable person when first hearing about this thought terrorism was at least a possibility. This wasn't in Little Rock, Ark, this was in London where recent terror attacks have occurred. Obviously you are trolling at this point...in a thread about maybe 100 or more people dying. Shameless

The Kraken

We should get over people tragically dying, but you can't get over "brown people" being on the list of suspects?
    Brown people never should have been on any list of suspects, the whole point of this is how filled up your brain is that they ever ended up on a suspect list to begin with

But you're so off the rails and brainwashed you can't see that, blissful ignorance

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

I hope I can sleep tonight knowing a proven idiot thinks I'm an idiot
    I don't think anything of you to be honest...I am just typing while collecting..I am pretty sure you are a good guy

But since I am a proven idiot I hope I can sleep at night (God willing)

BOL

The Kraken

Traffic accidents happen everyday too dipshit, along with arson

Any reasonable person when first hearing about this thought terrorism was at least a possibility. This wasn't in Little Rock, Ark, this was in London where recent terror attacks have occurred. Obviously you are trolling at this point...in a thread about maybe 100 or more people dying. Shameless
    100% incorrect, no reasonable person thought this was terrorism. Idiots thought this was terrorism and once again we're proven to be idiots.

dlowilly

Brown people never should have been on any list of suspects, the whole point of this is how filled up your brain is that they ever ended up on a suspect list to begin with

But you're so off the rails and brainwashed you can't see that, blissful ignorance
    And Kraken showers himself with another shovel full of dirt

The Kraken

And Kraken showers himself with another shovel full of dirt
    You're so far behind you actually think you're winning. I'm just lapping you at this point

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

None of us are infallible

Who cares?

Willy knows sports and hates that I went on a bad run when he started taling...and Kraken knows life and hates when life comes back at him

Let's move on

We got games

The Kraken

None of us are infallible

Who cares?

Willy knows sports and hates that I went on a bad run when he started taling...and Kraken knows life and hates when life comes back at him

Let's move on

We got games
    I agree. But back to the earlier post, are you investing in coins?

dlowilly

You're so far behind you actually think you're winning. I'm just lapping you at this point
    No actually ur running a marathon at a track and field meet.

Anyone who didn't at first think about the possibility of terrorism is lying or comically illogical

The Kraken

No actually ur running a marathon at a track and field meet.

Anyone who didn't at first think about the possibility of terrorism is lying or comically illogical

My god you are dense. I have no interest in continuing this discussion. You literally just started back over at square 1

Go invest in Ripple

dlowilly

My god you are dense. I have no interest in continuing this discussion. You literally just started back over at square 1

Go invest in Ripple
    Well yeah

When you don't understand 2+2=4 why would I try to discuss algebra with you?

The Kraken

1. 12AM The Five

Hosted by Dana Perino, Greg Gutfeld, Jesse Watters, Juan Williams, Kimberly Guilfoyle

The hot topics that have everyone talking from the voices that will have everyone listening!

2. 1AM Hannity

Hosted by Sean Hannity

Candid, controversial, and completely unleashed, Sean brings you political news of the day!

3. 2AM Tucker Carlson Tonight

Hosted by Tucker Carlson

Tucker Carlson Tonight brings you spirited debate and powerful reporting on the issues you care about each weeknight at 8pm.

4. 3AM The Five

Hosted by Dana Perino, Greg Gutfeld, Jesse Watters, Juan Williams, Kimberly Guilfoyle

The hot topics that have everyone talking from the voices that will have everyone listening!

5. 4AM Special Report w/ Bret Baier

Hosted by Bret Baier

Join host Bret Baier and Fox's Team Washington to find out what's happening inside the Beltway and on the world stage.

6. 5AM Hannity

Hosted by Sean Hannity

Candid, controversial, and completely unleashed, Sean brings you political news of the day!

7. 6AM Fox & Friends Weekend

Hosted by Clayton Morris, Tucker Carlson

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jtoler

dlowilly

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by Fire in da hole View Post
    Kraken, go pick up your weekly unemployment check

also, do us a favor and don't forget to play in the middle of the highway as well

no fkn way a dumb ass like you should be allowed to populate this earth
    How did I miss this????

Some guy sitting on the bench talking shit

We've already got the role of resident moron filled for this thread and I don't see Dlo being unseated, so shut your mouth and find another thread to be a schmuck in

dlowilly

How did I miss this????
    You've obviously missed much more than that in your life

The Kraken

You're obviously a clone of BobbyWaves

You should be embarrassed of your performance in here

dlowilly

You're obviously a clone of BobbyWaves

You should be embarrassed of your performance in here
    jtoler nominated your post

talk about embarrassing

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

kraken showing off the ability of his 2 remaining brain cells.

lets hope terrorist stay as stupid as you are because this is an obvious example of how they could do a large amount of damage very quickly and, as of right now, unimpeded.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

it's like kraken is battling rkelly to be the next acoochy.

now it's being reported the true death toll is higher than what has been reported. Does seem odd it's been over 2 weeks since an update. They are not worried about civil unrest, they are worried about the islamic terrorist they let in their country putting 2 and 2 together.

First 12