boneheaded1
    boneheaded1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1081

You guys keep mentioning your fairy tale fake news when the news was real. Honestly, you are brainwashing yourselves to be subservient minions incapable of discerning for yourselves. "I don't agree with that. It's fake news." "It's attacking Trump. It's fake news." Get a new line. FOX and Breitbart did that shit everyday when it was the other side in the white house. Take off your blinders. Your willful ignorance is just plain boring.

They are keeping us divided because it is easier to have us fight each other than defending against all of us (which they know they can't do). Anyone who actually believed the drain the swamp shit is severely misguided.

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

Quote Originally Posted by boneheaded1 View Post
    You guys keep mentioning your fairy tale fake news when the news was real. Honestly, you are brainwashing yourselves to be subservient minions incapable of discerning for yourselves. "I don't agree with that. It's fake news." "It's attacking Trump. It's fake news." Get a new line. FOX and Breitbart did that shit everyday when it was the other side in the white house. Take off your blinders. Your willful ignorance is just plain boring.

They are keeping us divided because it is easier to have us fight each other than defending against all of us (which they know they can't do). Anyone who actually believed the drain the swamp shit is severely misguided.
    The fake news is simply an extension of the democratic party. It's not news it's partisan spin. Although some is actually fake but most is partisan spin.

Despite the Republicans winning nearly all the state houses, governorships, white house, senate and house you would never know it by watching tv.

I think we are 1 election away from driving a stake into the working class haters, unpatriotic snowflakes that have taken over the media and render them totally irrelevant.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ByeShea

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

boneheaded1

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    The fake news is simply an extension of the democratic party. It's not news it's partisan spin. Although some is actually fake but most is partisan spin.

Despite the Republicans winning nearly all the state houses, governorships, white house, senate and house you would never know it by watching tv.

I think we are 1 election away from driving a stake into the working class haters, unpatriotic snowflakes that have taken over the media and render them totally irrelevant.
    "Of course you would never know from watching TV". Networks cater to their audience. The Republicans own the house due to the "Great Gerrymander of 2012" It's a real thing, look it up. You can even find a really good interview on youtube with the architect of the program explaining how they did it (it isn't illegal so he can talk about it freely, it's actually a very interesting watch). The Republicans planned for it and poured 100s of millions into local state elections to have the redistricting power that would allow them to redraw districts to concentrate Blue voters into as few districts as possible. That is why congressional districts look so weird, rather than the shapes that were meant to be as close to rectangles as possible that was the original intent. It actually was a brilliant gamesmanship move that gave them advantage in th election process. It is also exactly why the extremes on either side have a larger voice; because they are less at risk of being challenged by the opposing party.

If the GOP was as dominant as the house #'s then they would control the senate by more than a 60% majority giving the GOP free reign, but Senators are statewide not manipulated districts.

And back to the "you would never know it" it's a numbers game. The population centers are overwhelmingly blue. That is where most networks are.

Overall, 48% of registered voters identify/lean Democratic compared to 44% who identify/lean Republican. It's a numbers game dude. The advent of FOX news changed the viewing demographic of the networks, immensely. Now there was fewer GOP viewers to keep them center (although most are still more center than FOX) because they had switched to FOX because it gave stories that they wanted to hear. So really, FOX news really helped kill the balance on network news shows because it took away "weight" from one side of the viewing audience scale.

I'm not a fan of FOX but I don't mean "killed it" in a negative sense it killed it in the same way, high gas prices kill truck sales. It shifts demand. I actually think Murdoch was a genius to give republicans a safe space from the centered networks. Which pushed the networks a little left of center to appease the audience that remained further driving more repulicans to FOX, creating a self sustaining growth cycle for his network.

Of course all this is gonna fall on deaf ears. But I typed it just in case there might be one of you with your eyes open.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

"Of course you would never know from watching TV". Networks cater to their audience. The Republicans own the house due to the "Great Gerrymander of 2012" It's a real thing, look it up. You can even find a really good interview on youtube with the architect of the program explaining how they did it (it isn't illegal so he can talk about it freely, it's actually a very interesting watch). The Republicans planned for it and poured 100s of millions into local state elections to have the redistricting power that would allow them to redraw districts to concentrate Blue voters into as few districts as possible. That is why congressional districts look so weird, rather than the shapes that were meant to be as close to rectangles as possible that was the original intent. It actually was a brilliant gamesmanship move that gave them advantage in th election process. It is also exactly why the extremes on either side have a larger voice; because they are less at risk of being challenged by the opposing party.

If the GOP was as dominant as the house #'s then they would control the senate by more than a 60% majority giving the GOP free reign, but Senators are statewide not manipulated districts.

And back to the "you would never know it" it's a numbers game. The population centers are overwhelmingly blue. That is where most networks are.

Overall, 48% of registered voters identify/lean Democratic compared to 44% who identify/lean Republican. It's a numbers game dude. The advent of FOX news changed the viewing demographic of the networks, immensely. Now there was fewer GOP viewers to keep them center (although most are still more center than FOX) because they had switched to FOX because it gave stories that they wanted to hear. So really, FOX news really helped kill the balance on network news shows because it took away "weight" from one side of the viewing audience scale.

I'm not a fan of FOX but I don't mean "killed it" in a negative sense it killed it in the same way, high gas prices kill truck sales. It shifts demand. I actually think Murdoch was a genius to give republicans a safe space from the centered networks. Which pushed the networks a little left of center to appease the audience that remained further driving more repulicans to FOX, creating a self sustaining growth cycle for his network.

Of course all this is gonna fall on deaf ears. But I typed it just in case there might be one of you with your eyes open.
    Welcome to the world of Roy Bacon. Doubt he reads this and he sure as hell won't agree with it. I find it hilarious that we have a president who feels Fox News is the real news and the rest is fake. I heard the other day someone say we have a low informed American who has now manage to become president.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Lol Fox News vs the 20 other liberal leaning news media networks

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    spoken like a true supporter of saudi arabia

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    The intelligence is said to have come from an American ally in the Middle East, via a sensitive intelligence sharing arrangement. But Mr McMaster said on Tuesday that the president "wasn’t even aware where this information came from" and "wasn’t briefed on the sources and methods".

Fake news leaked where this supposedly came from? Are you kidding me wow! Never seen such a effort to take down a president.

And if comey supposedly had this info why sit on it? Why wait? Oh because he was trying to be J Edgar Hoover. Mr. blackmail.

Wonder why obama never fired him hmmmmm???

Let's see all the memos then.
    And honestly if they try and bring trump down he won't go quietly you will see just how corrupt it all is people.
    Just curious when u are shown what a jackass u are when your hero comes tumbling down will u own it or hide like the creep i think u are?

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Just curious when u are shown what a jackass u are when your hero comes tumbling down will u own it or hide like the creep i think u are?
    Your a retard. I'm sorry I don't insult people on here but your honestly retarded.
    Trump has committed 0 crimes there is no proof of it. I give a fukin shit about what the New York Times or Washington post reports. I give a fukin shit about comey and some memo he wrote down. Trumps word vs his. He's pissed because he got shit canned by trump. They won't take down the don I'm sorry, I know there trying.

qwertvt
    qwertvt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Your a retard. I'm sorry I don't insult people on here but your honestly retarded.

pilebuck13

? Yah so? Guys something else all we need is that one idiot I forgot his name who went into hiding November 8th on here he was all Hillary and had to leave the forum for good he was so buried. Me Dwight and a few others called it even layed dough on it man what a great night now everyone coming out the wood work all of a sudden

chidondollars
    chidondollars's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1315

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    The only achievement of Obama is enforcement of LGBT rights and since am straight am not missing him yet.I have my MAGA hat on and tomorrow will be good
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave chidondollars 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11709

Quote Originally Posted by chidondollars View Post
    The only achievement of Obama is enforcement of LGBT rights and since am straight am not missing him yet.
    Obama, 2008: "I believe marriage is between a man and a woman. I am not in favor of gay marriage."

5 years later: "I've just concluded that for me personally it is important for me to go ahead and affirm that I think same-sex couples should be able to get married."

Because he owed the gay lobby he then issued an executive order demanding transgender bathrooms in every high school in the United States.

I would miss Obama if I was a power broker in Hollywood or if I pimped underage illegals, but outside of that - can't think of a single reason to miss Obama.

boneheaded1

Trump has committed 0 crimes there is no proof of it. I give a fukin shit about what the New York Times or Washington post reports. I give a fukin shit about comey and some memo he wrote down. Trumps word vs his. He's pissed because he got shit canned by trump. They won't take down the don I'm sorry, I know there trying.
    LOL!! Calling somebody a retard by typing, "Your a retard" THAT is hilarious.

trogo102
    trogo102's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1274

people will believe whatever they want to believe, regardless if its factual or not.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by chidondollars View Post
    The only achievement of Obama is enforcement of LGBT rights and since am straight am not missing him yet.I have my MAGA hat on and tomorrow will be good
    Did u miss when he saved the auto industry? How about when he got Bin Laden? How about getting unemployment down after Bush left him double digits. How about the incredible awful handoff Bush left him and he got things back to semi normal? I know u righties never want to give anyone credit because your guy always runs the country into the dirt but these are facts u need to know since Fox News an nitwit neocon radio won't tell u these things. Can u imagine getting this awful handoff from the president before and than being obstructed for eight years and still achieving what he did? Imagine if they had worked with him what might have happen. Ignorance is bliss i guess

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    Obama, 2008: "I believe marriage is between a man and a woman. I am not in favor of gay marriage."

5 years later: "I've just concluded that for me personally it is important for me to go ahead and affirm that I think same-sex couples should be able to get married."

Because he owed the gay lobby he then issued an executive order demanding transgender bathrooms in every high school in the United States.

I would miss Obama if I was a power broker in Hollywood or if I pimped underage illegals, but outside of that - can't think of a single reason to miss Obama.

In the whole grand scheme of things this shit means piss but than again if u can use it as red meat to fool simpletons i guess it deos mean something.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9009

Did u miss when he saved the auto industry? How about when he got Bin Laden? How about getting unemployment down after Bush left him double digits. How about the incredible awful handoff Bush left him and he got things back to semi normal? I know u righties never want to give anyone credit because your guy always runs the country into the dirt but these are facts u need to know since Fox News an nitwit neocon radio won't tell u these things. Can u imagine getting this awful handoff from the president before and than being obstructed for eight years and still achieving what he did? Imagine if they had worked with him what might have happen. Ignorance is bliss i guess

Thor4140

LOL!! Calling somebody a retard by typing, "Your a retard" THAT is hilarious.
    The guy is a far right ass clown with a union card. U can't make this shit up. As dumb as they come. You see in his post no matter what proof u are gonna give him he isn't gonna believe it as long as Trumps cok is in his mouth.

Thor4140

This message is hidden because this incredible naive nitwit Dimlight DwightShrute is on your ignore list

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post

So you have a problem with him changing his mind but have no problem with Trump lying daily? LOL i got it. Just another hypocrite right wing jerkoff

pilebuck13

Did you ever see the citi bank cabinet e mail from Wikileaks's Obama champion for middle class

chidondollars
    chidondollars's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1315

So you have a problem with him changing his mind but have no problem with Trump lying daily? LOL i got it. Just another hypocrite right wing jerkoff
    The difference between Obama and Trump is not only Obama changed his mind,he drafted executive order, I can't say Trump is a good speaker but he I know in most cases if things isn't exaggerated, he is misinterpreted

First 12