inv group
    Update your status
    inv group's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 845

There is a lot of info on here so instead of getting overloaded with info I have a simple question.

What service is a good bit coin service?

It seems from what I have read that is probably the easiest way to withdrawal now.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9221

As far as "best" the answer is very different depending on what you want to do and where you are.

If you are in the US and want to use ACH transfers then you have three choices. Coinbase.com, Gemini.com and ItBit.com

If you want the cheapest option you want to use a trading exchange like Kraken

If you want the most private option you will probably be interested in person to person exchanges like localbitcoins.com

RangeFinder
    RangeFinder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2697

I use Coinbase. Never had a problem although the first initial deposit took a few weeks. However, once that was done the transfers have been really quick and efficient. I can go from book to book very quick.

inv group
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    As far as "best" the answer is very different depending on what you want to do and where you are.

If you are in the US and want to use ACH transfers then you have three choices. Coinbase.com, Gemini.com and ItBit.com

If you want the most private option you will probably be interested in person to person exchanges like localbitcoins.com
    I am in the USA and I will use for deposit and withdrawals from Betonline.

Thank you

inv group
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by RangeFinder View Post
    I use Coinbase. Never had a problem although the first initial deposit took a few weeks. However, once that was done the transfers have been really quick and efficient. I can go from book to book very quick.
    Thanks

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9221

Quote Originally Posted by inv group View Post

I am in the USA and I will use for deposit and withdrawals from Betonline.

Thank you
    It does not really matter which book. How you want to transfer US$ to Bitcoin and back again is the primary issue.

If you want to use a bank account to do that, which most US people find the easiest, then I'd suggest Gemini first.

inv group
    Update your status

Thank you

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15383

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post

this should be posted in the sticky thread. Good info.

inv group
    Update your status

, I'm giving it coin a try plus I had my book send me a debit card.
    Thanks for the info!!! Appreciate the info