2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

A ncaa hoops total that might cash!!

Or I could be way the hell off with this one, so as always just know it might not! Keep telling you wonderful degenerate bastards I don’t have that crystal ball some the loudmouths pretend to be holding!!

Evansville/Illinois under 149.. some smarter than me have beat this line way the hell up. Maybe something has changed these teams I’m not aware of (quite possible), I just know the aces tend to play a much uglier brand of ball than this number suggest and they lost all their damn scoring!!! Is Illini really gonna light it up? Maybe I guess, we will pay to see it!!!

Sorry so late, long work day.. gl everyone

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Pass not betting very much lately got buried

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Sorry to hear it coach., probably not a bad game to pass on, I been running really good tho so figured it was worth a shot. Let’s call it a heat check! Lol. I havnt done a ton of ncaa hoops homework this year so possibly there a style of play change/philosophy I’m not aware of. We shall see.. hope you turn it around Baldy, you a legend and hero to the masses!!!

Housemoney
    Housemoney's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5032

I tailed, you have been hot Banker. I hope it continues.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Housemoney View Post
    I tailed, you have been hot Banker. I hope it continues.
    Me too pal. I honestly thought I was passing on card when I capped last night, I considered this one while it was around 144-145 but thought wasn’t quite enough wiggle room. Then I get home from work and see it all way up to 149, wasn’t sure if that money was smart or crazy? Lol. Looks like Illini offense has drastically improved/changed which prob was reason for move. But Evansville looks like the dog shit we expected which keeping us in it, if only they play some d!! Blowout certainly works in our favor, last 3-4 minutes we shouldn’t see much sense of urgency from either or any fouling bs!

Joey Vigs
    Joey Vigs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1519

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

You don’t gamble. Stop.
    Good to see 2daPoorhouse checking in. Thought you might have been the shooter from last night. Get any fresh air today!

2daBank

Damn, normally in a blowout like that won’t see that kind of pace last 5 minutes. Really thought at 10 min mark we had a great shot.. sorry for the loser, try and do better next time!!

Housemoney
    Housemoney's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5032

No sweat, you provide more winners than losers