dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Immigrant crime in the US.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7548956.html

not "fake news" people that is unless the Cato institute and the WSJ is now presenting fake news. So you can toss this BS argument in the crapper.

btw, anybody want to make an educated guess why this might be true. Brooks, Dwightie, want to take a stab at this one. again I have a probable answer, and as usual you do not.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

#1 the issue is not about all immigrants - a false premise

#2 the issue is about people in the USA ILLEGALLY

#3 See #2... they have already committed a crime

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11913

Build the wall get em out, give back the jobs to America citizens whom pay taxes!!!

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13312

Most immigrant crime in LA is under reported. They commit crimes in their own community and do not call the police for fear of retribution or deportation.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Sammy nailed it

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Hispanic and black women rarely report abuse

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    #1 the issue is not about all immigrants - a false premise

#2 the issue is about people in the USA ILLEGALLY \

#3 See #2... they have already committed a crime

Oh so you mean illegal immigrant crime, well usually you guys simply talk about violent crime. That is what I am talking about here, Mr Sam Violent crime, you know some of you are still arguing that they commit VIOLENT crime more than "Americans" When that is proven false you change the narrative.

A little slimy mr Sam, even for you.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Hispanic and black women rarely report abuse

Well same is true for all women who are abused, especially white rich women.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

my point here is the argument that immigrants commit crimes above the average is bogus, not true, bs. And it is an argument used by the far right, and when proven untrue some of these same people change the narrative to....well they commit crime by being here. that is true, and tax cheaters commit crime too, and most of you US players on SBR commit crimes too. there are crimes and then there are crimes my friends.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    Well same is true for all women who are abused, especially white rich women.
    Yes but way more abuse in those low income families

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Was just reading a Facebook battle between 2 of my friends from the UK. One is all anti-Trump and a huge Liberal while the other one is mainly just against immigrants but also hates Trump. They are usually on the same page except today.

Pete went on to post about how immigrants are not causing problems in the UK and Robert posted dozens of links to articles about the crime being committed there and Pete was just in full denial that it was happening. Then they went on to call each other kunts over and over again in the next 100 comments.

I've noticed that people from the UK use the word kunt quite a bit.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Was just reading a Facebook battle between 2 of my friends from the UK. One is all anti-Trump and a huge Liberal while the other one is mainly just against immigrants but also hates Trump. They are usually on the same page except today.

Pete went on to post about how immigrants are not causing problems in the UK and Robert posted dozens of links to articles about the crime being committed there and Pete was just in full denial that it was happening. Then they went on to call each other kunts over and over again in the next 100 comments.

I've noticed that people from the UK use the word kunt quite a bit.
    Yes mate them Limey's are fuking whacked kunts you hear.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

my point here is the argument that immigrants commit crimes above the average is bogus, not true, bs. And it is an argument used by the far right, and when proven untrue some of these same people change the narrative to....well they commit crime by being here. that is true, and tax cheaters commit crime too, and most of you US players on SBR commit crimes too. there are crimes and then there are crimes my friends.
    The problem is that people are seeing all of the videos of crimes being committed by immigrants in these other countries and many of these incidents are going unreported by the media and covered up.

Americans only want to be stabbed to death by other Americans.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Yes but way more abuse in those low income families

well we don't know that for sure my friend, I think like you probably true. but since so much white collar abuse of women is not reported without real data we don't really know. you're probably right but I would like to see some real data.

however, we are getting off point here. I want to make the point that conservatives using the argument that immigrants commit more crime than nonimmigrants in the US is simply false.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I agree because they are in fear of getting deported or just not knowing the American legal system and fear it... Many still commit crimes though..

Still that's no excuse to be in this Country illegally and rape our free systems, avoid paying taxes.. Many drive drunk, most litter up parks, beaches and streets.. I can go on and on..

The only contribution they make is to greedy American business owners that hire them and pay them cash illegally under the table to save a buck..

Sam Odom

Oh so you mean illegal immigrant crime

That was hard for you to write, wasnt it?

well usually you guys simply talk about violent crime.

Strawman

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    That was hard for you to write, wasnt it?

Strawman

I agree with your last word here mr sam.

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11842

We have to build a wall around Florida. keep those Cubans away

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

To live in the United States is a privilege not a right. Enforce federal laws against ILLEGAL immigrants. Put a temporary hold on refugees until we can make sure we're 100percent properly screening everyone to ensure it's done right....I'm missing we're the outrage With the left lies? Is it all a political pander or what? It seems fairly simple to me.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I agree because they are in fear of getting deported or just not knowing the American legal system and fear it... Many still commit crimes though..

Still that's no excuse to be in this Country illegally and rape our free systems, avoid paying taxes.. Many drive drunk, most litter up parks, beaches and streets.. I can go on and on..

The only contribution they make is to greedy American business owners that hire them and pay them cash illegally under the table to save a buck..

last sentence so very true my friend, illegal immigrants would not be a problem if business didn't hire them. that is why the BBB has no problem with this problem. you know in reality it isn't really a problem. I think some of the last years have been zero sum. but the far right has some of you people so blinded by BS that you are missing what they want you to miss. and I am not a conspiracy type guy. just so many real problems facing this country and this simply isn't one of them. either is terrorism in the US, both are really bogus shit pushed by the far right to keep you guys half crazy, to give you bogeymen, while 8 individuals control almost 50% of assets.

jjgold

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

people like brooks and dwightie and probably many others go to bed each night feeling like they accomplished something by posting on SBR. more than likely both of them live hand to mouth and missing a pay or two would be devastating. but this is their opium, this is their sedative. Bitching and moaning about shit that means almost nothing to them personally. They both know almost nothing about everything and they prove it daily. Neither one has the brains or ability to get in an actual discussion about any single political issue. Did you ever notice that. Dwghtie, sends over little bs pics from the net. Brooks, is simply critical of every single person without once adding a substantive comment about anything. And the night goes on and the day proceeds and they do the same shit over and over.

Seven or eight years ago I almost begged Dwightie to earn his GED. I told him he would not and will wind up posting here for the rest of his life. Eight years later here he is, no GED, no degree, nothing. He has wallowed in his stupidity for 8 years. He by now could have earned advanced degrees but he is too fckin lazy, and he can't afford a TV (his own words). Brooks will also do the same bs decades from now. He will still be stealing from his employer and living hand to mouth.

Fckin shame.
    Last edited by dante1; 01-31-17 at 01:46 PM.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 167

Dante, here is the point, one illegal crime is one too many. They shouldn't be here and if they weren't then that crime wouldn't have happened. End of story, nothing more to argue about.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3557

Oh so you mean illegal immigrant crime, well usually you guys simply talk about violent crime. That is what I am talking about here, Mr Sam Violent crime, you know some of you are still arguing that they commit VIOLENT crime more than "Americans" When that is proven false you change the narrative.

A little slimy mr Sam, even for you.
    Check out Swedens stats for rape.

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

people like brooks and dwightie and probably many others go to bed each night feeling like they accomplished something by posting on SBR.
    jesus...talk about irony

Sam Odom

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post

jesus...talk about irony

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

About 80 percent of the construction workers where I live are dirty illegal Mexicans working for low pay. I can't blame the companies hiring them because it's saving them money. But these dirty illegals are sending their pay every week to their families in Mexico. Every Friday at the grocery store the ** line is long as hell with about 50 Mexicans. It's wrong for the American worker. These companies should be fined for hiring illegals. I see it all the time. I don't care if they come here legally, that's great but stop the dam illegals. The wall will help this I think.

jjgold

Immigrants on the whole do not help USA

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

sorry dante, Sammy fukkin nailed it...just being here is their first crime

i know id never go to fukkin france without a passport/vis.a/or whatever the fukk they tell me i need

would you?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Immigrants on the whole do not help USA
    JJ summed it up in 7 words.

I agree end of story.. Build the wall!!! Enough is enough!! We got millions now don't need millions more.. Time to put America and it's citizens first for once!!!