thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

rkelly getting owned then calling someone brick for brains, what irony

15805's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16182

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    lol we were talking about the last 50 years, Fine, Dow to 19,500. Point is that America has excelled in the past 50 years, when you say it was disintegrating. Total nonsense.

And we innovate way more than Japan. pfft. American has long been diverse and has long been the most innovative country in the world. It's no accident.
    Culturally, ethnically & politically this nation has been slowly disintegrating since 1965 if you don't understand that
    how you find your way home at night is anybody's guess.

'Eisenhower's America was a nation of 160 million with a European Christian core & a culture all its own.
    We were a united people then, by 2050 they say we will be a stew of 425 million of every creed culture
    & color from every country on earth.' What will then hold this country together. DIVERSITY? fat chance.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Itsamazing777, and PittsburghPlayer

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    rkelly getting owned then calling someone brick for brains, what irony
    Hey, I finally got my W-2. Now I can get to work on my taxes for the tree house.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Mexico of all countries making trump look like a buffoon

Go figure, the guy cant even match wits with the Mexican El Presidente

No wonder he's so eager to get Putins meat in his mouth

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

It's gonna be a fun time. Liberals will get away from blaming Bush, finally. Now, everything Trump succeeds in will be credited to Obama, somehow. Too predictable.

Enjoy 8 years of Donald. It's gonna be salty. Those damn Liberal tears. They will give up soon enough. Well, maybe not. Family, and Soros may be their only source of income.

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    It's gonna be a fun time. Liberals will get away from blaming Bush, finally. Now, everything Trump succeeds in will be credited to Obama, somehow. Too predictable. Enjoy 8 years of Donald. It's gonna be salty. Those damn Liberal tears. They will give up soon enough. Well, maybe not. Family, and Soros may be their only source of income.
    if they are ego maniacs they will most likely never give up...

that has been my experience

The only answer or SOLUTION that I recommend,
    if anyone cared to ask
    is for men and women to stop bringing more soldiers and slaves into this world,
    now that we the people
    Know the Score

I had to edit ELP out of post.
    Great vocals (Greg Lake - passed away last year)
    and drums, but those got damn keyboards.
    Enough already!!
    Last edited by PittsburghPlayer; 01-29-17 at 07:25 AM.

15805's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16182

How many people are actually in the professional PROTESTOR CLASS. I'd say 5% of the population
    that's about 6 million. The media is clamoring for there voices to be heard but in the USA where a small
    minority of the discontented doesn't change much. Those rioting or protesting, is there supposed to be a distinction,
    now as usual are contained in liberal inner city hotbeds, is there a riot in any non sanctuary city I doubt it.
    The left wing congressmen & their allies the MSM are rabble rising and the useful idiots are answering their
    clarion call.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

And yet, the Dow just hit 20,000 and we become wealthier and wealthier and we are innovating like no other. This is in large part because of immigration, not in spite of it. Our diversity is our strength.

Trump is trying to destroy the moral fabric of our country by dividing us. If he doesn't relent, it is going to be a disaster. Only good part is he probably wouldn't survive it. And no, that's not a threat.

"we?" Who is this "we?"

Largely thanks to liberal policies and then Obama the wealth gap was at its widest point in measured history. Do you know what that means? Do you understand what the word "wide" implies here?

The poor have never been so poor and the rich have never been so rich so who in the hell are you talking about when you say "we?" Your pos president assaulted the hell out of the middle class. They are not and were not in the market. The majority did not benefit especially your liberal brethren because of how financially inept you guys are.

typical liberal
    Last edited by brooks85; 01-31-17 at 09:23 AM.

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    "we?" Who is this "we?"

Largely thanks to liberal policies and then Obama the wealth gap was at its widest point in measured history. Do you know what that means? Do you understand what the word "wide" implies here?

The poor have never been so poor and the rich have never been so rich so who in the hell are you talking about when you say "we?" Your pos president assaulted the hell out of the middle class. They are not and were not in the market. The majority did not benefit especially your liberal brethren because of how financially inept you guys are.

typical liberal

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Many of you guys need to start concentrating on your own lives not other people that have no effect on you

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

I could of sworn democrats hated obstructionism .

Fake obstructionism, fake tears, fake protests, fake news, fake getting killed by the electorate, does it end?

The slow moving steamroller that Trump is driving is slowly crushing the Dems into the pavement of obscurity.

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post

Fake obstructionism, fake tears, fake protests, fake news, fake getting killed by the electorate, does it end?

The slow moving steamroller that Trump is driving is slowly crushing the Dems into the pavement of obscurity.
    Trump is shitting all over the GOP and you think this is bad for the Dems? Makes me lmao when some of you conservatives use the cuck dig, trump is cuckolding your entire party and you fkn guys can't wait for your turn to get him off. Sad.

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

I like the muslim ban they have ruined to many countries.
    But Trump is still an idiot he doesnt think things out ...there would have been a much better time to do this.
    I dont see this guy going pass Sept soon the Dum Trump cries will be coming from 85%
    He just cant keep that foot out of his (_O_)
    And twitter doesnt help him

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8533

Quote Originally Posted by konck View Post
    I like the muslim ban they have ruined to many countries.
    But Trump is still an idiot he doesnt think things out ...there would have been a much better time to do this.
    I dont see this guy going pass Sept soon the Dum Trump cries will be coming from 85%
    He just cant keep that foot out of his (_O_)
    And twitter doesnt help him
    unreal. You are referring to something that doesn't exist.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Obama did this for 8 years.
    No him winning the election an unfortunately being a black man is what divided most nitwits of this country. According to you assholes he divided the country the first day elected. Because he was black of course.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post
    Trump is shitting all over the GOP and you think this is bad for the Dems? Makes me lmao when some of you conservatives use the cuck dig, trump is cuckolding your entire party and you fkn guys can't wait for your turn to get him off. Sad.
    Yep Sharp the same policies these assholes swore by most, he doesn't even like but since he has that R next to his name these asshats are all for anything he does. You can't make this shit up. Two weeks now and these guys think the country has turned a corner when in fact right now it is a big giant fukin mess.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

"...the pavement of obscurity." nice phrase especially if it is your own.

Mr Roy are you a student of America History? Meaning do you have a basic understanding of our politics since the late 18th century. Now I don't mean an expert simply an individual who is able to understand what is happening in the nation and what has happened in history.. If so you very nicely written ...pavement....." simply isn't factual.

Mr Roy our political history, the political history of the USA has always, ALWAYS bent toward the progressive ideas of the time. You are aware of that, are you not? As history progressives, note the word I used, our society always accepts the progressive ideas and never the conservative ideas. Oh, we have bumps in the road, we are witnessing one right now, but they are necessary these bumps allow the citizens to realize the craziness of the far right and then we get back on the road to progress.

You are aware of this right. It can't be argued with any success because all you need do is look at history. You might say, well yes but this time it is going to be different. But that is all you can say in defense.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 456

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

'this land is your land' is a commie song

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8533

Trump's State of the Union speech next year will be epic.

irish1
    Update your status
    irish1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5081

I'm going to Netherlands in May. Do I need to cancel? I'm white, so I guess I have that going for me.
    Hey Dumbass, is the Netherlands considered a terrorist country? Typical liberal idiotic statement.

Sam Odom

Solid SCOTUS nominee !

Sam Odom

Dems wanted to play hardball

GOP changes rules to push through nominees after Dem boycott

Senate Republicans pushed through a pair of President Trump’s Cabinet nominees Wednesday, upending standard committee rules to circumvent a Democratic boycott.

The Senate Finance Committee advanced a pair of Trump’s nominees with only Republican members present — Steven Mnuchin to head the Treasury Department, and Rep. Tom Price (R-Ga.) as secretary of Health and Human Services.

By unanimous consent, the Republicans gathered in the hearing room agreed to change the committee’s standing rules, which normally require at least one member of each party to be in attendance for committee work to proceed.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

inbreds thinking GOP changing rules is a good thing divide and conquer dumbfukks

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    Solid SCOTUS nominee !
    Great choice, can't believe no one really said anything yet

This is probably the best thing he's done and will be the most important.

Sam Odom

Trump Raised Record $6.5 Million in Weeks After Winning Election

President Donald Trump’s campaign finished last year with $16.1 million in the bank after pulling in a record $6.5 million after he’d already won, Federal Election Commission filings show.

Sam Odom

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post

Great choice, can't believe no one really said anything yet

This is probably the best thing he's done and will be the most important.

Correct...

Sam Odom

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post

inbreds thinking GOP changing rules is a good thing divide and conquer dumbfukks

speaking of dumb

U.S. Senate goes 'nuclear,' changes filibuster rules

WASHINGTON — Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, D-Nev., pushed through a controversial change to Senate rules Thursday that will make it easier to approve President Obama's nominees but threatens to further divide an already polarized Congress.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/p...enate/3662445/

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11842

I want his wife to kiss my ass. you know hes not taking care of her with that little penis. he was nude in NEW YORK the other day

RoyBacon

Dems wanted to play hardball

GOP changes rules to push through nominees after Dem boycott

Senate Republicans pushed through a pair of President Trump’s Cabinet nominees Wednesday, upending standard committee rules to circumvent a Democratic boycott.

The Senate Finance Committee advanced a pair of Trump’s nominees with only Republican members present — Steven Mnuchin to head the Treasury Department, and Rep. Tom Price (R-Ga.) as secretary of Health and Human Services.

By unanimous consent, the Republicans gathered in the hearing room agreed to change the committee’s standing rules, which normally require at least one member of each party to be in attendance for committee work to proceed.
    Is it just me or were the democrats constantly blaming Obama ineptness on obstructionism ?? Now they take obstructionism past the point of fulfilling their constitutional duties. Do they have any toes left to shoot off?

Sam Odom

Roy

dems were being childish and not showing up for the committee meeting

so , Sen. Orrin Hatch said OK kids... chew on this

Sam Odom

Lefties shitting bricks VP Pence is on the Rush Limbaugh's radio show

RoyBacon

Roy

dems were being childish and not showing up for the committee meeting

so , Sen. Orrin Hatch said OK kids... chew on this
    Truly amazing. So the Dems huddle and say Hey, let's just not show up! The Trump win is turning them into tyrants.

rkelly110

Truly amazing. So the Dems huddle and say Hey, let's just not show up! The Trump win is turning them into tyrants.
    Congressional Dems are doing exactly what their constituents want. Did you forget the day after inauguration?
    How about the protests at the airports? Many more to come.

You guys bust on the people, not their message. What they are protesting means a lot to them. Something
    you don't/ won't/ can't understand.

Sam Odom

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post

What they are protesting means a lot to them.

Not as much as you want to believe... nevertheless , elections have consequences

First 1234 Last