BoKnowsBest
    BoKnowsBest's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3640

Megyn Kelly leaving Fox News and joining NBC

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

If you had to pick, Megyn Kelly or Kelly Ripa?

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

Very tough decision.

RockBottom
    RockBottom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22623

Wonder if Kennedy (from MTV fame) steps into Kelly's role?

BoKnowsBest

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

I'll take Kelly, Mo.

You take Megyn.

Nobody loses in this game.

BoKnowsBest

Quote Originally Posted by RockBottom View Post
    Wonder if Kennedy (from MTV fame) steps into Kelly's role?
    thinking Tucker moves into slot after O'Reilly

BoKnowsBest

Fox News is confirming it now on TV

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 434

Her main job at NBC will be to troll Trump?

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    I'll take Kelly, Mo.

You take Megyn.

We are all winners Daggles.

Everyone except first shift Mo, that fat Fuk.

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Quote Originally Posted by BoKnowsBest View Post
    This the chick who says trump turns ladies into sex objects? Another inch of finger movement and we get to see megan kelly titty. Not that i care. Most new anchors are way overpaid. And this kelly gal is for sure

BoKnowsBest

Quote Originally Posted by Otters27 View Post
    Her main job at NBC will be to troll Trump?
    looks like a day time talk show will be her main job

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

We can only hope. Another pundit who embarrassed herself nightly during the election phase.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8504

good. I never watch NBC

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

bad choices..... rippa has turned her little waif body into such a little hard body that she has no feminity left in her.... and, if you've ever seen it, she has a disgusting lookin' "outty" belly button that is bigger than JJ's tiny marble/mushroom head crank.....

you might even lose your anal virginity on it, as a half inch or so of that belly button might enter your back door as you slid up across her stomach to deliver her a Cleveland Steamer.....

and kelly is a disaster.....

considering, however, that at least she's still got some 'woman parts'/features left, it'd have to be megan....

grunge fuk for sure, i'd be yellin' out shit like "pretend I'm donald trump, you f'n whore.... how do you like gettin' nailed by the pussy grabbin' KING, bitch??? Now reach back and grab some PRESIDENTIAL SACK, YOU F'N LOSER!!!!!" (and other shit like that, as I pound her face down, ass up doggy style)

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

Quote Originally Posted by vividjohn45 View Post
    This the chick who says trump turns ladies into sex objects? Another inch of finger movement and we get to see megan kelly titty. Not that i care. Most new anchors are way overpaid. And this kelly gal is for sure
    I would make passionate love to Megyn Kelly.

DiggityDaggityDo

We are all winners Daggles.

Everyone except first shift Mo, that fat Fuk.
    Yeah, fuk that guy Mo.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    bad choices..... rippa has turned her little waif body into such a little hard body that she has no feminity left in her.... and, if you've ever seen it, she has a disgusting lookin' "outty" belly button that is bigger than JJ's tiny marble/mushroom head crank.....

and kelly is a disaster.....

considering, however, that at least she's still got some 'woman parts'/features left, it'd have to be megan....

grunge fuk for sure, i'd be yellin' out shit like "pretend I'm donald trump, you f'n whore.... how do you like gettin' nailed by the pussy grabbin' KING, bitch??? Now reach back and grab some PRESIDENTIAL SACK, YOU F'N LOSER!!!!!" (and other shit like that, as I pound her face down, ass up doggy style)
    Donker, my girlfriend asked me to start talking during sex but I don't know what to say.

Any advice?
    Will she be pissed if I call her a whore while we are banging?
    This is actually a serious question.

I banged this chick who I am friends with over the summer and I was so fuccked up and barely remember it but I remember calling her a whore mid coitus and she turned around and said with a rather stern disposition, "I'm not a whore. Don't call me a whore."
    Last edited by MoMoneyMoVaughn; 01-03-17 at 12:40 PM.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

Yeah, fuk that guy Mo.
    He's starting a Youtube Channel where he reviews pens.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Fox forced her out
    Too much of a Dem

DiggityDaggityDo

Donker, my girlfriend asked me to start talking during sex but I don't know what to say.

Any advice?

I banged this chick who I am friends with over the summer and I was so fuccked up and barely remember it but I remember calling her a whore mid coitus and she turned around and said with a rather stern disposition, "I'm not a whore. Don't call me a whore."
    Mo was smashing that whore doggy style.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8504

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DiggityDaggityDo, and Auto Donk

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

never heard of her, had no clue fox news had a cooking show

rizespor
    rizespor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 707

She'll fit right in with the other fake news reporters

Auto Donk

Any advice?

let me address the actual situation, the latter, that unfolded when you actually gave callin' her a whore a shot..... DO NOT back down once she bluffs you with the "i'm not a whore" bullshit..... double down!!!! "Shut up, whore!!!!..... take my f'n kahk like a mother f'n whore!!!! take it!!!!!" [pound mercilessly for twenty straight seconds] yell out, "now tell me what you are!!!!" (usually she'll give it up, "Im a f'n whore", at that point)..... if she stays silent, "Tell me how you like to get fukked!!!!! Tell me!!!!!" (she most certinaly will give up "like a whore!!!! like a fukkin' whore" at that point...... and usually "fuk me like a whore"...... after another thirty seconds of makin' that pussy your bitch, if you want, give her one more "NOW F'N TELL ME YOU'RE NOT A WHORE!!!!" (AND IF YOU'RE REALLY FEELING YOUR SHIT, ADD: "YOU FUKKIN' WHORE!!!!" on to the end of it..... if she still hasn't given you "i'm a f'n whore", roll her over missionary and prepare to lay one on her as you grab a handful of hair on the back of her head, and whisper intesnely, "kiss me, you f'n whore!!!!" and make out passionately with her for a bit, sit up, pound her from that position and grab her arms, force her to grab her own , and generally repeat all the aforementioned steps until she gives in.....

now, for the original "serious" question (and this is not to imply that the advice above was not "serious advice" -- it was serious as a heart attack).... To continue, this whore calling business is not something you throw down without a good bit of understanding of your girl. A girl who wants that label will ALMOST ALWAYS drop that hint to you before you have to just "take a blind shot" and dump the whore lable on her.....

as she trusts you and your game, you'll probably hear an "I love it when you fuk me like a whore" comment, either during sex or during pillow talk afterward..... BINGO.... THAT'S YOUR KEY....

if during pillow talk, store it away for future use.... (ie, don't immediately get round two started up and start droppin' whore-bombs on her, as you'll look like a f'n rookie.....) save it for about 2-3 sessions later, preferably the next time she drinks a bit, takes drugs, or whatever the fuk kinks her out.... then bring it back up......

if during sex, when she drops the hint, "parrot" her comments initially, "I know you love takin' it like a f'n whore.... D0n't you....." maybe toss in, "you act like such a nice girl, but tell me what you really are?"

no answer, walk it back a step, with "tell me how you liked to get fukked...." etc.....

the only ho I would "walk the plank" on with a blind "ho statement" would be a bitch that I really didn't like and was grunge fukkin', or some skanky one night stand and I was a bit bored and wanted to "jazz up" the action a bit, for better or worse.....

some women, you just don't ever go there.... experience will tell you those.... if they never hint at it and you haven't unleashed their inner kink, or have, and it's just not seemingly on the horizon, don't use the tactic, unless you're wanting to end things.... if she's not wanting to get fukked like a whore and chat it up during sex, and you drop it on her, she'll never look at you the same and think you have deep-seeded madonna-whore mommy issues, and dump you as soon as she finds someone else better/more gold/whatever....

hope this helps.....
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 01-03-17 at 01:35 PM.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

let me address the actual situation, the latter, that unfolded when you actually gave callin' her a whore a shot..... DO NOT back down once she bluffs you with the "i'm not a whore" bullshit..... double down!!!! "Shut up, whore!!!!..... take my f'n kahk like a mother f'n whore!!!! take it!!!!!" [pound mercilessly for twenty straight seconds] yell out, "now tell me what you are!!!!" (usually she'll give it up, "Im a f'n whore", at that point..... if she stays silent, "Tell me how you like to get fukked!!!!! Tell me!!!!!" (she most certinaly will give up "like a whore!!!! like a fukkin' whore" at that point...... and usually "fuk me like a whore"...... after another thirty seconds of makin' that pussy your bitch, if you want, give her one more "NOW F'N TELL ME YOU'RE NOT A WHORE!!!!" (AND IF YOU'RE REALLY FEELING YOUR SHIT, ADD: "YOU FUKKIN' WHORE!!!!" on to the end of it..... if she still hasn't given you "i'm a f'n whore", roll her over missionary and prepare to lay one on her as you grab a handful of hair on the back of her head, and whisper intesnely, "kiss me, you f'n whore!!!!" and make out passionately with her for a bit, sit up, pound her from that position and grab her arms, force her to grab her own , and generally repeat all the aforementioned steps until she gives in.....

now, for the original "serious" question (and this is not to imply that the advice above was not "serious advice" -- it was serious as a heart attack.... To continue, this whore calling business is not something you throw down without a good bit of understanding of your girl. A girl who wants that label will ALMOST ALWAYS drop that hint to you before you have to just "take a blind shot" and dump the whore lable on her.....

as she trusts you and your game, you'll probably hear an "I love it when you fuk me like a whore" comment, either during sex or during pillow talk afterward..... BINGO.... THAT'S YOUR KEY....

if during pillow talk, store it away for future use.... (ie, don't immediately get round two started up and start droppin' whore-bombs on her.....) save it for about 2-3 sessions later, preferably the next time she drinks a bit, takes drugs, or whatever the fuk kinks her out.... then bring it back up......

if during sex, when she drops the hint, "parrot" her comments initially, "I know you love takin' it like a f'n whore.... D0n't you....." maybe toss in, "you act like such a nice girl, but tell me what you really are?"

no answer, walk it back a step, with "tell me how you liked to get fukked...." etc.....

the only ho I would "walk the plank" on with a blind "ho statement" would be a bitch that I really didn't like and was grunge fukkin', or some skanky one night stand and I was a bit bored and wanted to "jazz up" the action a bit, for better or worse.....

hope this helps.....
    Yeah the other girl was a real grunge penetrate. One my girl never lets me live down cuz she works with her and she casually brought it up.

Other girl is like 4'10 lol. She is so small. Now I kind of have to avoid her when I am at my girls place of work on account of the whole "you banged her" thing.

I will take this advice to heart. I'm really not sure how she would react. She's a bit of a feminist but also rather wild in bed.

I think I will give it a shot. We are in deep enough that it wont be a deal breaker.

Maybe whore is the wrong word to use. Perhaps a less offensive slur.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

let me address the actual situation, the latter, that unfolded when you actually gave callin' her a whore a shot..... DO NOT back down once she bluffs you with the "i'm not a whore" bullshit..... double down!!!! "Shut up, whore!!!!..... take my f'n kahk like a mother f'n whore!!!! take it!!!!!" [pound mercilessly for twenty straight seconds] yell out, "now tell me what you are!!!!" (usually she'll give it up, "Im a f'n whore", at that point)..... if she stays silent, "Tell me how you like to get fukked!!!!! Tell me!!!!!" (she most certinaly will give up "like a whore!!!! like a fukkin' whore" at that point...... and usually "fuk me like a whore"...... after another thirty seconds of makin' that pussy your bitch, if you want, give her one more "NOW F'N TELL ME YOU'RE NOT A WHORE!!!!" (AND IF YOU'RE REALLY FEELING YOUR SHIT, ADD: "YOU FUKKIN' WHORE!!!!" on to the end of it..... if she still hasn't given you "i'm a f'n whore", roll her over missionary and prepare to lay one on her as you grab a handful of hair on the back of her head, and whisper intesnely, "kiss me, you f'n whore!!!!" and make out passionately with her for a bit, sit up, pound her from that position and grab her arms, force her to grab her own , and generally repeat all the aforementioned steps until she gives in.....

now, for the original "serious" question (and this is not to imply that the advice above was not "serious advice" -- it was serious as a heart attack).... To continue, this whore calling business is not something you throw down without a good bit of understanding of your girl. A girl who wants that label will ALMOST ALWAYS drop that hint to you before you have to just "take a blind shot" and dump the whore lable on her.....

if during pillow talk, store it away for future use.... (ie, don't immediately get round two started up and start droppin' whore-bombs on her, as you'll look like a f'n rookie.....) save it for about 2-3 sessions later, preferably the next time she drinks a bit, takes drugs, or whatever the fuk kinks her out.... then bring it back up......

some women, you just don't ever go there.... experience will tell you those.... if they never hint at it and you haven't unleashed their inner kink, or have, and it's just not seemingly on the horizon, don't use the tactic, unless you're wanting to end things.... if she's not wanting to get fukked like a whore and chat it up during sex, and you drop it on her, she'll never look at you the same and think you have deep-seeded madonna-whore mommy issues, and dump you as soon as she finds someone else better/more gold/whatever....

hope this helps.....
    That's great advice for everyone

Auto Donk

Yeah the other girl was a real grunge penetrate. One my girl never lets me live down cuz she works with her and she casually brought it up.

Other girl is like 4'10 lol. She is so small. Now I kind of have to avoid her when I am at my girls place of work on account of the whole "you banged her" thing.

I will take this advice to heart. I'm really not sure how she would react. She's a bit of a feminist but also rather wild in bed.

I think I will give it a shot. We are in deep enough that it wont be a deal breaker.

really, there's not much out there that's not akin to drinkin' light beer instead of the real thing.....

"slut"???? psst... please (key Ozzie Guillen soundtrack).... she already knows she's a slut..... It's pretty much "whore" or nothing.....

drop "kun t" on her and it goes in a whole different, fukked up direction, having nothing to do about sexual depravity and rape fantasies/prostitute fantisies, it just starts an all out f'n war..... never a good term to use in sex unless you want to risk her goin' straight up john bobbit on you the second you doze off/pass out....

whore's the only word I can think of off-hand that fits the bill..... you'd both fall out of bed laffin if "prostitute" rolled off of either of your tongues..... same with "hooker"..... it's pretty much "whore" or bust.... with all my under 5'2" babes, it was always "dirty little whore" for those that were into it.....

one really loved the idea of being an actual whore for a night.... came the hardest during sessions that got raunch with me barking out shit like " you wanna ride dick for money, don't you...." "suck fukkin' strangers rooster for a twenty in an alley".... just all sorts of random shit about gang banged for money, etc.... her mind was racing with the visuals, as she happily professed later over drinks....

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Niiiiice. I thought I was dreaming as I vaguely heard this when I was sleeping. Just plug in Sandra Smith. She does a good job when she is filling in.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Good for her. Her time was up at Fox News. Fell out of favor with the right wing crowd.

DiggityDaggityDo

"You you like my cawk, prostitute? Do you like the way my cawk is banging your filthy hooker kunt hole?"

Try that Mo.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

I'll take Kelly, Mo.

You take Megyn.

I'll take them both; in the billiard room; with the lead pipe

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Ripa is scary tiny. I met her in person years ago, and she looks like a middle school kid. Probably even worse now. I'm not touching Megyn though, unless she promises not to talk.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Is your girl's name christie?

12 Last