The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Wait, I thought Trump said MEXICO was going to pay for the wall

You mean, he lied?????

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

I'm gonna go WAY OUT on a limb and guess that when it all is said and done, some walls will be built, they'll be entirely ineffective, and the contracts will go to his buddies to build those wall

So in essence, the real motive behind building the wall is so his buddies can get rich off of tax payer dollars

Imagine that

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24080

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

There will never be a wall. Trump is the most retarded president ever elected.

lakerboy

Hey Bros 85 what's up retard?

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Trump modified his plans during a speech in late October when he outlined an idea for a proposed "End Illegal Immigration Act," in which the US would pay for the wall and seek reimbursement from Mexico.

Real Trump supporters paid attention to what he was saying...haters did not!

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    Trump modified his plans during a speech in late October when he outlined an idea for a proposed "End Illegal Immigration Act," in which the US would pay for the wall and seek reimbursement from Mexico.

Real Trump supporters paid attention to what he was saying...haters did not!
    Rocket Trump said the Mexicans would pay for the wall. No other way around bro.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Rocket I can say I have a nine inch pecker but I have more than a few that will tell you I'm lying.

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    It's called an apologist.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11210

Trump is a fukkin pimp. He'll make you give up all your money, pussy slap a bitch, then shoot you in the ass and tell everyone how he got away with it.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Yeah I heard that too...but he also had a plan B, which many ignored. I do agree with you guys, that it would suck, if he would make American public pay for it and not get reimbursement from Mexicans later.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Yeah I heard that too...but he also had a plan B, which many ignored. I do agree with you guys, that it would suck, if he would make American public pay for it and not get reimbursement from Mexicans later.
    no rocket stop making sense and rational comments please

this is a trump hate thread, get with it or get lost you hakker election rigger fuken russian dickhole

i know all that i called you is true, the WaPo and NYT told me!!

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post

this is a trump hate thread, get with it or get lost you hakker election rigger fuken russian dickhole

You're probably right Cuddles...time to go do some work

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Mexicans ain't paying for that shit... you have to be a dumbfukk to believe that shit.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: chico2663

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Mexicans ain't paying for that shit... you have to be a dumbfukk to believe that shit.
    Mayan no one is talking about wiring pesos to US bank here. You and I know that there are plenty of other ways out there that America can use to get money from Mexicans.
    Trump said he would introduce a "proposed rule" amending a code of federal financial regulation to include money transfer companies in the definition of financial institutions. He would also redefine "account" to include wire transfers. The end result: No immigrant would be able to send money outside the United States unless they show documentation proving their legal status.

Mexico receives an estimated $24 billion a year in remittances from people in the United States, and that the majority comes from undocumented immigrants, so do the math.

Stay fly homie and God bless!

tunaguitar76
    tunaguitar76's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 895

Why on earth would Mexico ever build or pay for a wall? It would be great if they would but they haven't exactly shown much interest in it in the past. No elected official would ever support it as they would never be elected again.

Maybe it's just me but, I was under the impression Mexico had far bigger issues they would prefer to spend their money on. What could we possibly threaten taking away from them that 38 billion or whatever the number is wouldn't buy?

Is this the way Trump has done his personal business? by forking out the money himself and then trying to find ways to collect later? I seriously doubt that.

I live in Arizona, I completely support immigration reform of some type but, this wall crap is a joke. Are we going to have the cartels pay for the wall as well as a subway drug line underneath? Getting Mexico to pay for the wall seems about as likely as having Ethiopia building McDonalds across the US too.

If Trump gets it done with minimal US money, I will by all means give him props but this really just sounds like a gimmick that was used to get him where he is now.

Mac4Lyfe

So Mexicans won't be able to send money back to Mexico. Do you know what that would mean? Much, much, more Mexicans coming into the US and STAYING. Plus, now you just up the amount of money being under the radar. You drive up cost of sending money back and then you drive up the cost for the people who do the menial labor work for us now (because our kids don't want to do it). My maid and lawn guy for instance will need more money to help support their families back home. So prices go up and more Mexicans come into the country illegally. Not real smart.

Do you realize, Mexican's are not coming into the US in droves like they were 10 years ago. They are actually spending more time in Mexico. Closing the Mexican border is a stupid idea. We need to integrate our border inspection between Canada and Mexico to where we work together to stop drugs, illegal trafficking and possible terrorist threats. Stopping people from helping people in Mexico is a bad precedent. We need to build a strong Mexico, so that Mexicans want to live in Mexico. You do not shit on your border partners. We want to have strong relationships between Mexico and Canada and it's in our best interests for them to do well economically.

Approximately 40 percent of everything Mexico exports to the US contains US inputs and for Canada, 25 percent of exports to the United States depend on inputs from the United States. Shitting on Mexico is shitting on yourself... Don't be stupid.

tunaguitar76

Mayan no one is talking about wiring pesos to US bank here. You and I know that there are plenty of other ways out there that America can use to get money from Mexicans.
    Trump said he would introduce a "proposed rule" amending a code of federal financial regulation to include money transfer companies in the definition of financial institutions. He would also redefine "account" to include wire transfers. The end result: No immigrant would be able to send money outside the United States unless they show documentation proving their legal status.

Mexico receives an estimated $24 billion a year in remittances from people in the United States, and that the majority comes from undocumented immigrants, so do the math.

That's an interesting idea but by no means full proof. I would imagine the Mexicans would develop a system like the Arabs use. It would be a lot easier to considering where the border is.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by tunaguitar76 View Post
    What could we possibly threaten taking away from them that 38 billion or whatever the number is wouldn't buy?
    Is this the way Trump has done his personal business? by forking out the money himself and then trying to find ways to collect later? I seriously doubt that.
    Trump will make the middle class pay for the wall. He already has his friends lined up to profit from the $38B in construction cost. He's not forking over a dime.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

You're not building stronger Mexico, by letting your Mexican lawn guy work for you and by paying him untaxable cash under the table, that he later sends to Mexico. You're not building a stronger Mexico, by letting Mexicans crawl in US by hundreds every single day.

The way you DO build stronger Mexico and help your neighbor is by creating a stronger and more secure border. Investing into their infrastructure and letting their people rebuild their country (not your lawn in US) with their own hands.

Mac4Lyfe

That's an interesting idea but by no means full proof. I would imagine the Mexicans would develop a system like the Arabs use. It would be a lot easier to considering where the border is.
    I can send any amount of money to anywhere in Mexico right now, totally untraced/untracked. Do we really want more undocumented immigrants? We need to create an incentive for them to self report and pay taxes...

tunaguitar76

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    We need to create an incentive for them to self report and pay taxes...
    Sure but that seems pretty unlikely. We don't even have that system for our president

Mac4Lyfe

You're not building stronger Mexico, by letting your Mexican lawn guy work for you and by paying him untaxable cash under the table, that he later sends to Mexico. You're not building a stronger Mexico, by letting Mexicans crawl in US by hundreds every single day.

The way you DO build stronger Mexico and help your neighbor is by creating a stronger and more secure border. Investing into their infrastructure and letting their people rebuild their country (not your lawn in US) with their own hands.
    Whoever said my lawn guy/maid were undocumented??? They are US citizens with families in Mexico. They support their families living in Mexico. What do you think happens if they can't get money to their family? Their family comes here. What do you think their family does with the money? They build a better life for themselves in Mexico NOT the US. Most Mexicans want to live in Mexico. What do you think happens when you force them out? They end up here.
    Do you know any migrant workers? They work their asses off so we can have food on our tables . They want to be respected and not profiled like criminals. Let them work through the harvest seasons and let them build a life for themselves in Mexico. How do we gain anything if we shit on them? They have to go through bullshit just to do work that we don't want to do.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Eh, I think most Trump voters were voting against someone. I doubt most believed half the BS Big Orange laid out.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave GUMMO77 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe

Sure but that seems pretty unlikely. We don't even have that system for our president
    Haha...

There's many ways to do it. The US has offshored so many jobs to places like the Philippines and India. Those same jobs can be done in Mexico. I've personally restaffed entire IT departments from the US to India where 10 of there workers are less than 1 US worker. Mexico is closer geographically and closer to the US culturally. Trump is tweeting about a few cars being built in Mexico when tens of thousands of jobs have been lost to India. Move those IT jobs to Mexico and help build our neighbor.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8494

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Illegals have to work in Mexico and provide for their families over there and not in US. Yeah there is very little you can do now with the naturalized citizens who came here illegally and then later waited 6-8 years to get their greencards and passports...all while getting paid peanuts for the most difficult jobs and working without health insurance or any other benefits and more importantly making YOUR life better in US.

You walk into an Italian restaurant in LA and out of 20 workers there...only one is Italian, one American and 18 are Mexicans (most illegals who don't speak any English and probably are getting paid no more than a few dollars an hour).

Do you give a fukk about them? Of course not - you're there to get fat and you think that by paying them for your meal, by keeping them employed, you're actually somehow helping them to rebuild their country and make their lives better.

These Mexicans turn around and send money that they've just made from you meal back to Mexico...just so the next batch of Mexicans can go and buy more Reeboks to crawl into US.
    Last edited by Russian Rocket; 01-06-17 at 01:28 AM.

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post

As we are are already paying 3 wars without the taxes going up then maybe you don't mind paying a little extra.I will be dead most likely before the consequences are felt. So I 'm saying you will feel the after effects of this not I.

chico2663

Rocket these illegals keep our food costs down. Now I know that you have probably never worked on a farm so you wouldn't have a clue on the back breaking work it entails. The big farms want the illegals here.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    Rocket these illegals keep our food costs down. Now I know that you have probably never worked on a farm so you wouldn't have a clue on the back breaking work it entails. The big farms want the illegals here.
    Americans need to work there Chico...Mexicans are not slaves, you can't just ride them like camels.

chico2663

Illegals have to work in Mexico and provide for their families over there and not in US. Yeah there is very little you can do now with the naturalized citizens who came here illegally and then later waited 6-8 years to get their greencards and passports...all while getting paid peanuts for the most difficult jobs and working without health insurance or any other benefits and more importantly making YOUR life better in US.
    Sure lets pay 25 for a meal that they charge 7.00 for now. Sounds good to me.
    You walk into an Italian restaurant in LA and out of 20 workers there...only one is Italian, one American and 18 are Mexicans (most illegals who don't speak any English and probably are getting paid no more than a few dollars an hour).

Do you give a fukk about them? Of course not - you're there to get fat and you think that by paying them for your meal, by keeping them employed, you're actually somehow helping them to rebuild their country and make their lives better.

These Mexicans turn around and send money that they've just made from you meal back to Mexico...just so the next batch of Mexicans can go and buy more Reeboks to crawl into US.
    Sure let's pay 25 for a meal that used to call 7. Sounds good to me.

chico2663

Americans need to work there Chico...Mexicans are not slaves, you can't just ride them like camels.
    Americans refuse to work there

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Anywho...I need to do some work now. I'll let you guys figure out who's gonna pay for the damn wall without me.

I'm just glad it's not Russia

Mac4Lyfe

This is mostly untrue. The more money they send back the less likely more Mexicans come to the US. The facts and stats prove it. We've seen it here in Houston. Plus the old idea of Mexicans crawling and running into the border is also mostly false. Most Mexicans can come over to the US LEGALLY just like people from all over the world. They become illegal when they do not leave. Setting up a border is also stupid when a great majority of people enter this country by car or plane LEGALLY.

Now a border is good to stop the criminal element bringing drugs into the US and perhaps preventing terrorist from entering the country but the idea of it stopping Mexicans from coming over and taking jobs that most US people won't do anyway is a false narrative.

Trump has it confused just like most Americans. It's not just Mexicans that are here illegally, it's every nation. The amount of illegal Mexicans has been going down each year since 2009. The total amount of illegal immigrants from all countries peaked back in 2007 where they were almost 4% of the population. The numbers have been going down ever since. We keep talking about illegals taking our jobs but it's a smoke screen. Illegals are mainly working jobs that AMERICANS WON'T DO. That is a big difference. And the GREAT majority of these illegal workers are concentrated 60% in just 6 states, California, Texas, Florida, New York, New Jersey, and Illinois. Mexicans are not stealing jobs in Cleveland, Ohio or Nashville, TN or Pittsburgh, PA. A changing economy, demise of the steel industry, factories and modernization has killed those jobs. Offshoring of jobs to other countries is the single most impact on lost jobs in the US, not Mexicans. Companies can make paper plates in China cheaper than in the US, they can put a call center in India cheaper than in the US, Trump can make furniture cheaper in Turkey than he can in Georgia.

12 Last