TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Andy117 View Post
    I'm still waiting for the great Republican alternative plan to Obamacare. Repeal and replace is not an actual plan, they've had years to come up with something, what's the holdup?
    There is this little thing called a search box on your computer. I know, I know, it's so much easier to lay on the couch and wait for the media to promote something other than the narratives but at some point you have to do some DD on your own guys.

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positio...lthcare-reform
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DwightShrute

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

Quote Originally Posted by TheSideBet View Post
    There is this little thing called a search box on your computer. I know, I know, it's so much easier to lay on the couch and wait for the media to promote something other than the narratives but at some point you have to do some DD on your own guys.

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positio...lthcare-reform
    That's not really a plan, that's simply a place to start - using the words from the site. Republicans have had years to put a full bill and have done nothing other than bitch about Obamacare. They've had Congress for years and done nothing.

slambam
    slambam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Hillary of preying on the braindead for her votes. I think the US needed/needs major changes in Health Care, but Obamacare is all wrong. Sadly, I don't see anybody fixing the mess for a long, long time.

TheSideBet

That's not really a plan, that's simply a place to start - using the words from the site. Republicans have had years to put a full bill and have done nothing other than bitch about Obamacare. They've had Congress for years and done nothing.
    Well we'll have to make it and pass it and THEN you'll get to see what is in it. Isn't that what you supported this last time? And are you enjoying the current format?

And you are right that one link is a starter but I'm sure there are many more in depth policy presentations on in D.C. I've seen a few over the years from Congressmen. And you know as well as I do once elected and committees chosen that is when the writing starts. It's not as if the President himself writes things, or elected officials. They delegate that to experts and staffers. The basic blocks are out there though for a replacement.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Well we'll have to make it and pass it and THEN you'll get to see what is in it. Isn't that what you supported this last time? And are you enjoying the current format?

And you are right that one link is a starter but I'm sure there are many more in depth policy presentations on in D.C. I've seen a few over the years from Congressmen. And you know as well as I do once elected and committees chosen that is when the writing starts. It's not as if the President himself writes things, or elected officials. They delegate that to experts and staffers. The basic blocks are out there though for a replacement.
    Nice walk around. Repubs have done nothing for 6 years. Of the last two years of having control of both branches,
    STILL haven't done a goddamn thing!

You go right ahead and vote your party line. I don't want to hear any bitching when nothing gets done........again!

TheSideBet

@Andy117

Found the proposal put forward over the summer the Republican led House. Another effort to shed light on their plans for a replacement bill.

https://abetterway.speaker.gov/_asse...olicyPaper.pdf

I skimmed it. Not a big fan of this stuff but you wanted it so I went ahead and did you a solid and gave. Enjoy the read.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Andy117

TheSideBet

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Nice walk around. Repubs have done nothing for 6 years. Of the last two years of having control of both branches,
    STILL haven't done a goddamn thing!

You go right ahead and vote your party line. I don't want to hear any bitching when nothing gets done........again!
    No party line here my man. Other than a small financial adjustment not much will change in my life either way. I won't lose sleep. On policy I'd rather have Trump win the election in order to see what happens with his effort to change the status quo. If Hillary wins I don't see much changing fro the past few years to me. I don't cheer for politics like I do sports. No bragging rights.

slambam
    slambam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Let's be honest guys, all politicians are corrupt pieces of shit. I can't say I'd trust a single one of them to keep their word, unless you slide them a couple hundred grand.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Obamacare is a disaster. We are going to repeal it and go back to the previous plan of bartering. You have a toothache and you are a barber you show up at the dentist and get your cavity fixed and give the dentist a haircut and a clean shave.

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

if you're poor then obviously this doesn't matter you got you medicaid like pavy does. Rest of us are shit out of luck though

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

You guys are such jerks off that vot d for this guy you had to be really dumb

The worst president in American history by far

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 506

...post already posted

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Millennial voting is a good thing? Now I see where it comes from.

Should raise the voting age to 30, unless you're military. Should not be able to run for Congress unless your 30 also. These kids don't have a clue.
    Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave Mr KLC 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

@Andy117

Found the proposal put forward over the summer the Republican led House. Another effort to shed light on their plans for a replacement bill.

https://abetterway.speaker.gov/_asse...olicyPaper.pdf

I skimmed it. Not a big fan of this stuff but you wanted it so I went ahead and did you a solid and gave. Enjoy the read.
    Trust me, in my industry I'm no fan of Obamacare.

Greget
    NOT A M0DERATOR
    Greget's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4631

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Should raise the voting age to 30, unless you're military. Should not be able to run for Congress unless your 30 also. These kids don't have a clue.
    What's the difference between her and you or any of the Trump supporters here. Just different sides of the same coin.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11961

^^I vote to punch Greget square in the nose ..

This clown has a bad attitude toward others... He'll do anything and sell his soul to see Hillary win office.. This punk needs to be punished..

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Greget View Post
    What's the difference between her and you or any of the Trump supporters here. Just different sides of the same coin.
    The majority of these kids don't have a clue what's going on outside their own personal lives. You need to have had the opportunity to live life on your own for at least a decade before you go out voting, and attempt to make a decision for those of us that have already experienced it.

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    The majority of these kids don't have a clue what's going on outside their own personal lives. You need to have had the opportunity to live life on your own for at least a decade before you go out voting, and attempt to make a decision for those of us that have already experienced it.
    I know it was a long time ago, but you were young......once.

We have two choices this election. Vote hate or deception. Depending on your side, the lesser of two evils.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

We have two choices this election. Vote hate or deception. Depending on your side, the lesser of two evils.
    Yeah, I was young once too, and voted for Bush 41 twice. Do you see what I'm talking about? I definitely agree with the second point. That's why I'm sitting out this time around. I want to be able to vote for somebody, instead of against someone. I know I'll never vote for HRC, but I'm hoping Trump is the goods. Only way I'll vote for him is if he were to provide me 4 years of proof.

rkelly110

Didn't vote for Bush, but liked him. Didn't vote for Clinton either time, saw he was a snake from the start.
    Perot the one time, forget the other.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Didn't vote for Bush, but liked him. Didn't vote for Clinton either time, saw he was a snake from the start.
    Perot the one time, forget the other.
    what a liar

the same POS who is on record saying he toes the line for the left. The same pos who lied about not voting Obama. Lol he didn't even bother trying to lie this time. What a piece of trash. No doubt he passed this scum traits onto his kin.

brooks85

and you've shown what an idiot you are by picking deception if that is what you truly think the two choices are. I know I tell you this everyday but you know it's true; you're an idiot.

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    what a liar

the same POS who is on record saying he toes the line for the left. The same pos who lied about not voting Obama. Lol he didn't even bother trying to lie this time. What a piece of trash. No doubt he passed this scum traits onto his kin.
    Give me one good reason why I would have any reason to lie on, of all places, a gambling forum?

brooks85

Give me one good reason why I would have any reason to lie on, of all places, a gambling forum?
    lol you've already been caught lying many times. Not joking when I say the most on the forum and it is not even close.

and asking why someone would lie on the internet? lol amazing how dumb you can be rkelly. Nothing I said was an opinion, they are documented facts in your post history.

You voted clinton, you voted Obama and now you're lying about both. Pathetic. The sheep who said he toes the line for the left lol

rkelly110

Still waiting on a reason. Logic.......triggered.

brooks85

Still waiting on a reason. Logic.......triggered.
    lol that is you defense?

a reason someone would lie on the internet even though you've already been caught lying multiple times?...desperate

TheSideBet

Trust me, in my industry I'm no fan of Obamacare.
    What field are you in?

I'm sure even if Trump comes back and wins this thing it will be at least 2 years before any replacement is in place. Repealing is one thing but the implementation has already been dug in so it will take some time for the unwinding. I'm a fan of the savings accounts though. Makes sense to me that you can put it away at a tax advantage and instead of paying several hundred per month in premiums only to find that your first couple of thousand in visits are out of pocket until the coverage kicks in, why NOT just be able to use the savings money? I've never understood the pricing per visit but I've heard them call out different amounts if you have one insurance verses if you want to pay as a private payer and you can pay in full and get a discount or pay over a period at another rate. This was in a waiting room for labs earlier this year I heard the receptionists. Not sure if normal Dr office visits do that model or not. On those I just hand over a small copay and on my way.

rkelly110

lol that is you defense?

a reason someone would lie on the internet even though you've already been caught lying multiple times?...desperate
    Pot calling kettle? You told me you had a plywood sized (4' x 8') Trump sign out. I asked you to show me yours
    and I'll show mine. I showed mine. Liar!

jjgold

well something has to be changed

Gov't intervention ruined it

brooks85

Pot calling kettle? You told me you had a plywood sized (4' x 8') Trump sign out. I asked you to show me yours
    and I'll show mine. I showed mine. Liar!
    again, you just can't stop lying huh?

just something in your family. No wonder you supported both clintons and Obama, and will lie that you didn't vote any of them in the future. Pathetic child.

rkelly110

again, you just can't stop lying huh?

just something in your family. No wonder you supported both clintons and Obama, and will lie that you didn't vote any of them in the future. Pathetic child.
    I think you are a little hypoglycemic. Yell up to mommy to put you in a couple of Trump Poptards in the toaster.

brooks85

I think you are a little hypoglycemic. Yell up to mommy to put you in a couple of Trump Poptards in the toaster.

great non-response to you being caught lying... again

pathetic child

jjgold

Obama care is free health insurance for the lazy poor and the people that work pay for those scumbags

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11961

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Obama care is free health insurance for the lazy poor and the people that work pay for those scumbags
    Yep even worse is General Relief, Welfare, Government Housing (section 8), food stamps, etc.. Gives people no reason to go out and find work once you're on it.. It only gives them a reason to find ways to stay on it...

It's called being dependent on the Government... It cripples people and families and sets a trend for generations to come.. Also takes a huge part of our tax dollars to fund it..

Most people in the ghetto's and high crime areas are on it, they don't appreciate it, don't love Country, just complain, have babies and do drugs.. Sell their food stamps for 50 cents on the dollar to fund their drug and or alcohol habits..

Seen it all first hand here in LA, (Compton, LBC) in the hoods...There are so many lazy people and families on welfare, completely dependent on Government handouts.......

Last edited by JIBBBY; 10-28-16 at 10:39 AM.

First ... 34567 Last