chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    Presidency is a symbolic figurehead for the most part...so I'd rather see Trump's team he delegates policy out to than the machine that's been in place for decades...that's where my vote comes from. And really...it's guy talk...I see if the little girly boys like Chris Hayes or feminists are outraged but it's about as dumb as that girl from Modern Family who spent all summer on instagram flashing her body talking about sexuality and now that it's gotten attention she's out supporting Hillary and says that liking boobs is sexist....no shitt.
    CAN YOU FUKKING READ? It is not guys talk . He got sued in 1997 for doing this.
    Last edited by chico2663; 10-08-16 at 10:19 AM.

chico2663

Donald Trump apologized for his 2005 comments about grabbing “pussy” and kissing women on the mouth, after initially brushing them off as “locker room talk.” Many politicians and headline writers today have echoed that description, or called the tape “lewd” or “vulgar.”
    But at least two public accounts exist of Trump doing—not just talking about—precisely what he says he does in the tape. And lawyers say the activity he described amounts to sexual harassment or assault.
    Jill Harth, a pageant owner trying to work with Trump in the mid-1990s, filed suit against him in federal court in Manhattan in 1997, describing a “relentless” campaign of sexual harassment and assault including an incident in which he reached under a table, put his hands on her thighs and grabbed her “intimate private parts” during a meeting at a New York restaurant.
    Try Newsweek for only $1.25 per week
    Miss USA pageant contestant Temple Taggart, a former Miss Utah, last May told the New York Times Trump kissed her on the lips without her consent, and that she believed he did the same to other contestants.
    Early this morning, the Trump campaign released a 90-second video of Trump personally apologizing for his comments. “I never said I’m a perfect person nor pretended I’m a person I’m not. I’ve said and done things I regret, and the words released today on this more than a decade old video are one of them. Anyone who knows me knows these words don't reflect who I am. I said it I was wrong, and I apologize.”
    He went on to discuss his campaign for president and how “my travels have also changed me.”
    Trump did not concede to nor apologize for any actual behavior that he described on the tape. In the 2005 audio clip, Trump told “Access Hollywood” host Billy Bush: “You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful—I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.”
    When Bush responded “Whatever you want,” Trump went further: “Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.”
    Civil rights lawyer and sexual harassment expert Lisa Bloom, who represents Harth, toldNewsweek in a phone interview: “Let’s be very clear, he is talking about sexual assault. He is talking about grabbing a woman’s genitals without her consent. Some of the media has described it as locker room talk. It’s way beyond that.” She also said that the tape itself, in which Trump talks about a woman they are about to meet—among others —is evidence of workplace sexual harassment. “This is a workplace. It was harassment. They’re talking about a woman, and they come out of a bus, and they interact with her.”
    In 1992, Harth and her then-boyfriend George Houraney were negotiating to get Trump involved in their beauty pageant, The American Dream competition. Harth maintains Trump aggressively came onto her at their first meeting. In her lawsuit—and in an interview with Newsweek Friday night—she described physical interactions that almost exactly echo Trump’s comments to Billy Bush.
    Regarding “grabbing pussy,” Harth recalled that she was at a restaurant with Trump in December 1992, at a table with him and several other women. “I had a dress on, and I constantly had to lean to the left, into the other women, to get away from him. He had his hands right there.” In her lawsuit she described him touching “my intimate private parts.”

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14464

Fat boy is done.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8468

non story. He said something crude like millions of men have. He apologized for it. Oh wait, he's a republican so there can never be enough to satisfy liberals. If he was a democrat, she could have been caught of video smoking crack or sticking cigars inside interns and all is forgiven. Trump said mean things Hillary gets people killed and purposely deleted 33,000 emails.

CNN and sbr liberals have no credibility.

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19002

Not that I want Trump to be Pres he deserves what he gets, I don't want Clinton either.

Something to be mindful of here. The Clinton's & the Media have manipulated the shit out of this election from the start of the primaries. In some ways she is more dangerous than Trump.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21737

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    non story. He said something crude like millions of men have. He apologized for it. Oh wait, he's a republican so there can never be enough to satisfy liberals. If he was a democrat, she could have been caught of video smoking crack or sticking cigars inside interns and all is forgiven. Trump said mean things Hillary gets people killed and purposely deleted 33,000 emails.

On the bright side, you've got another excuse to add to your folder to pull out on November 9.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    Not that I want Trump to be Pres he deserves what he gets, I don't want Clinton either.

Something to be mindful of here. The Clinton's & the Media have manipulated the shit out of this election from the start of the primaries. In some ways she is more dangerous than Trump.
    If Trump dropped out and Pence became the nominee....who you voting for?

chico2663

Another dip shit that can't read. I wonder if hillary will have jill harth sp in the audience and when donald says it was locker room talk . Than she says no; I have the woman you did it to in the audience.

khicks26

I have never heard another guy say I grab them by the pussy. That's just fuking weird. Sounds awkward, like something a molester would say.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Pence is a 2 face douche. Jill Stein, like I already did.

chico2663

Shame daddy isn't alive to fix it for him

Duckshit
    Duckshit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Just spoke w/ TRUMP by phone... “I’d never withdraw. I’ve never withdrawn in my life,” he told <a rel="nofollow" href="https://twitter.com/washingtonpost">@washingtonpost</a>.</p>&mdash; Robert Costa (@costareports) <a rel="nofollow" href="https://twitter.com/costareports/status/784777995609333760">October 8, 2016</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
    QB......of theTampa Bay buccaneers, an alleged rapist himself, jumped up on the Table at the FSU Student Union, and shouted...."just grab her in the pussy", that's the ONLY OTHER TIME I'VE EVER heard that phrase....lol

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11210

Quote Originally Posted by teecee View Post
    My wife does not care. She was in the Marines, so she knows how men talk. I've probably said worse than Donald and still manage to maintain healthy respect for my wife and daughters.
    Translation: Trump fukked your wife with a bunch of Marines running train.

So you have a healthy respect for your wife but her gangbangers didn't and she don't even respect her damn self.

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Translation: Trump fukked your wife with a bunch of Marines running train.

So you have a healthy respect for your wife but her gangbangers didn't and she don't even respect her damn self.
    you have more class than this

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Duckshit View Post
    QB......of theTampa Bay buccaneers, an alleged rapist himself, jumped up on the Table at the FSU Student Union, and shouted...."just grab her in the pussy", that's the ONLY OTHER TIME I'VE EVER heard that phrase....lol

I think Winston said... I fukked her in the pussy which is a social meme that went around the country. Winston was a fukking idiot to say it at the time, especially while under rape allegations but I don't think he said grab woman by the pussy without their consent.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    you have more class than this
    Huh? What do you call a woman that says she's okay with a guy admitting sexual assault...

DwightShrute

no reason to withdraw.

Mac4Lyfe

If Trump dropped out the Republicans win in a landslide...

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Am I the only one who thinks Trump is the next Bill Cosby? 70's is the new 20's for famous people being charged with sexual assault.

khicks26

Am I the only one who thinks Trump is the next Bill Cosby? 70's is the new 20's for famous people being charged with sexual assault.
    I just called the guy a molester a few posts back.

chico2663

not a very smart person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Huh? What do you call a woman that says she's okay with a guy admitting sexual assault...

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

no reason to withdraw.
    The only reason would be is if he cared that he was going to lose. He doesn't, so in that case you're right.

chico2663

Why do facts only matter when they apply to the clintons? There are people here that have sisters,mothers and daughters but it doesn't matter what this P.O.S KNOWN AS TRUMP has done

chico2663

Pence got kicked out of the wisconsin picnic also. guess he laid down with a mutt

DwightShrute

The only reason would be is if he cared that he was going to lose. He doesn't, so in that case you're right.
    why would you drop out when you are going to be president soon?

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

What if Pence withdrew?

I bet Trump would try to make Ivanka the VP nominee.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

why would you drop out when you are going to be president soon?

You should totally contact the Trump camp ASAP. When everybody abandons him he's going to need someone like you with no sense of reality or morals.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3593

Who cares what he said though really.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 10-08-16 at 11:13 AM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He is 1000% in

Announced today

I love this guy

DwightShrute

You should totally contact the Trump camp ASAP. When everybody abandons him he's going to need someone like you with no sense of reality or morals.
    nonsense. I will put my morals up against yours any day.

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    Why do facts only matter when they apply to the clintons? There are people here that have sisters,mothers and daughters but it doesn't matter what this P.O.S KNOWN AS TRUMP has done
    Chico worry more about which person will help your familes bottom line the most day in day out.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 10-08-16 at 11:16 AM.

grease lightnin
    &amp;
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

LOL @ the guys clinging to him in here. #ridethatsinkingship

packerd_00

Does it matter though Greaser,if your going to worry about this sort of stuff,none of these clowns are any different.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Jeez this still going....were the laughing stock of the world...a grouper and a criminal lying career politician who wants open borders and complete free trade....and holds private speeches to the rich in Wall Street speaking on how the public views certain things and how they need to be careful with how they do certain things.... she's already lied to us. He's speaking out his ass...it sounds good but if elected good luck doing the things he wants to do.....I guarantee past presidents have done far worse......HOW CAN YOU BE SO DUMB TO NOT SEE THEY ARE ALL FUKED AND IT MAKES NO DIFFERENCE
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: packerd_00

First ... 6789101112 ... Last