Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2918

thanks Capy!......another easy winner!...congrats to all who tailed!....

current YTD record in my "nail it, pound it" plays for football 2016 is 7 - 4 (+13 units, 63% win pct.)

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Nice work again

vegaschulo
    vegaschulo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2689

Nicely done bro..lets keep cashing..

Da Manster!

thanks fellas......i'm kind of leaning Minny (-4) tonight but no official release...

vegaschulo

Should be an easy spread to cover trust me im a NYG fan smh..we should be 0-3 ..think we get shout out today...Bol

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

The biggest problem with teasers and pleasers is that you get nowhere near the proper odds. The more teams you take, the worse the odds are for you. They are strictly sucker plays. There is one thing that you guys think is true, but is not. IF these type of wagers were profitable for the players, Vegas would NOT allow them. The line makers in Vegas have forgotten more than you guys will EVER know. No player who wins on a consistent basis would ever play one of those sucker plays. People who do play these wagers simply have no confidence in their ability to make picks, so they bail out this way.

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    The biggest problem with teasers and pleasers is that you get nowhere near the proper odds. The more teams you take, the worse the odds are for you. They are strictly sucker plays. There is one thing that you guys think is true, but is not. IF these type of wagers were profitable for the players, Vegas would NOT allow them. The line makers in Vegas have forgotten more than you guys will EVER know. No player who wins on a consistent basis would ever play one of those sucker plays. People who do play these wagers simply have no confidence in their ability to make picks, so they bail out this way.
    no different than doing a straight wager, side bet, parlay, etc. bigdaddy...one side wins, the other loses...simple as that...speaking of sucker bets or plays, how about all of those "sharps" and/or idiots that took Arizona Cardinals yesterday?!...line jumped from Arizona (-7) to (-10) at some books...meaning Vegas cleaned house...I'm winning and that is all that matters...staying in the black and staying ahead in the game...who gives a rats ass if you do it via parlays, straight up, point spread, totals, teasers, live play, props, etc!...just like Al Davis used to say...JUST WIN BABY!....
    Points Awarded:

vegaschulo gave Da Manster! 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Da Manster!

Let's continue the hot streak and stick with what works and make some more $$$$ and profits!.......5TM 13PT teaser for this week's "nail it, pound it" play in college football for 3 units!...

Wager type : Teaser Teaser : Super 13fb 10bk
    #1) Sport : College Football for Game
    Selection : Army 10/8/2016 12:30PM - (PST)Spread +17½ for Game

#2) Sport : College Football for Game
    Selection : Virginia Tech 10/8/2016 12:30PM - (PST)Spread +15½ for Game

#3) Sport : College Football for Game
    Selection : Houston U 10/8/2016 12:00PM - (PST)Spread -4 for Game

#4) Sport : College Football for Game
    Selection : Colorado 10/8/2016 1:00PM - (PST)Spread +17½ for Game

#5) Sport : College Football for Game
    Selection : Washington State 10/8/2016 7:30PM - (PST)Spread +20½ for Game

Risking : 300.00 To Win : 330.00 USD

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KVB

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    no different than doing a straight wager, side bet, parlay, etc. bigdaddy...one side wins, the other loses...simple as that...speaking of sucker bets or plays, how about all of those "sharps" and/or idiots that took Arizona Cardinals yesterday?!...line jumped from Arizona (-7) to (-10) at some books...meaning Vegas cleaned house...I'm winning and that is all that matters...staying in the black and staying ahead in the game...who gives a rats ass if you do it via parlays, straight up, point spread, totals, teasers, live play, props, etc!...just like Al Davis used to say...JUST WIN BABY!....
    The difference my friend, is this. You are still an overall loser if you bothered to count everything up. I have won huge money over the years. How huge? I have had one losing season in 25 years. (-9,400.00) I have won five digit figures in 15 years. Do the math. It takes money to make money. Mickey Mouse Systems normally produce losers. I am willing to bet that you either have to work for a living or are out of work but looking for a job. I retired in 2002 and have been living very comfortably ever since. The only problem I have is that I do have to report SOME of my yearly winnings and that cuts my Social Security payments way down. I wish I knew that when I started collecting it a few years ago. Iwould have passed and just let it built up. My bad. You can only make so much and collect all of what you are entitled to. Another Democratic Liberal Government B.S. rule.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6566

jjgold

Manster bet a straight game man

Lets see what you can do

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    The difference my friend, is this. You are still an overall loser if you bothered to count everything up. I have won huge money over the years. How huge? I have had one losing season in 25 years. (-9,400.00) I have won five digit figures in 15 years. Do the math. It takes money to make money. Mickey Mouse Systems normally produce losers. I am willing to bet that you either have to work for a living or are out of work but looking for a job. I retired in 2002 and have been living very comfortably ever since. The only problem I have is that I do have to report SOME of my yearly winnings and that cuts my Social Security payments way down. I wish I knew that when I started collecting it a few years ago. Iwould have passed and just let it built up. My bad. You can only make so much and collect all of what you are entitled to. Another Democratic Liberal Government B.S. rule.
    wrong again, Bigdaddy...if you actually bothered to count everything up in all of my threads over the years, you would see that I win constantly and consistently...don't believe me?!!...just ask anyone on this forum?!...they'll vouch for me!...I do mostly side bets and teasers...did you see MLB threads on my "nail it, pound it" plays?!...21 - 6 (+15 units) and won 13 in a row!....all validated and verified on this forum!...

and on this thread football thread I've posted all of my plays and real money tickets and real money wagers....since you didn't even bother looking at my record which I update after every play, my current YTD record in my "nail it, pound it" plays for football 2016 is 7 - 4 (+13 units, 63% win pct.)...that is called winning my friend, not losing!...

so if you bet $100 on every play that I did, you'd be up $1300 for the year right now in football, if you bet $200 on every play that I did, you'd be up $2,600...but since you told us that you are a multi millionaire, I'll assume that you tailed me and wagered at least $1,000,000 on every posted play that I did...do you know what that means?!!...it means that you are $13,000,000 richer right now...

and since you asked, I'm self-employed as an independent contractor, have a moderate income, live a great lifestyle, pay my bills, and gamble just to supplement my income...one last thing, would you care to wager against my play for this week?!...how much?!!...$100, $200, $500 meaning if my teaser hits, you owe me...and if my teaser loses, I'll pay you what we wager!...challenge has been issued!...
    Points Awarded:

mikmik gave Da Manster! 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

vegaschulo gave Da Manster! 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

mikmik
    mikmik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15907

Seriously, no idea people talk smack? Start your own thread or fade Dan. Simple.
    Points Awarded:

Da Manster! gave mikmik 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Da Manster!

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

Lets see what you can do
    post your phony $5,000 wager ticket from last weeks USC/Utah game and I'll only bet straight wagers from now until the end of the season!...deal?!!...i'll wait for your response!...
    Points Awarded:

jjgold

I flash $5000 many many times at SBR

It is a legal posting tickets from Vegas on any Internet site

Da Manster!

I flash $5000 many many times at SBR

It is a legal posting tickets from Vegas on any Internet site
    it's not illegal to post an actual wagering ticket...many on this forum have done it...I do it all the time...show us that $10,000 winner!...not real hard to produce...still waiting, Corbin!...

vegaschulo

it's not illegal to post an actual wagering ticket...many on this forum have done it...I do it all the time...show us that $10,000 winner!...not real hard to produce...still waiting, Corbin!...
    Why is everybody hating on a winner??? I been in this forum since may of this year maybe march cause i was lurking till a forum like this ...just got to put my own opinion. .as far as i know a winner os a winner no matter taking a example. .a RL in baseball or buy the hook in a total and that hits ? Cmon guys dont hate on Da Manster he post his plays few days before game time which is balsy , that says alot.. a real capper doesn't look for line movement or public favoring ..just pick what you see in the first glance. ..keep up the good work Da Manster ill be here winning with you my brother. ..peace...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Da Manster!

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by vegaschulo View Post
    Why is everybody hating on a winner??? I been in this forum since may of this year maybe march cause i was lurking till a forum like this ...just got to put my own opinion. .as far as i know a winner os a winner no matter taking a example. .a RL in baseball or buy the hook in a total and that hits ? Cmon guys dont hate on Da Manster he post his plays few days before game time which is balsy , that says alot.. a real capper doesn't look for line movement or public favoring ..just pick what you see in the first glance. ..keep up the good work Da Manster ill be here winning with you my brother. ..peace...
    thanks VegasChulo!......I appreciate the kind words......POTY (post of the year) what you just said!...just remember, don't let a few bad apples ruin it for the whole bunch...I'm cool with the vast majority here on SBR and they already know I'm the real deal...and I'll continue to do it my way and win than do what someone else says and lose!...
    Points Awarded:

Can U Tank It gave Da Manster! 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Codyodom
    Codyodom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2098

Lol

Manster keep doing what youre doing bro..as long as u win thats all it matters...

Da Manster!

@JJGold & BigdaddyQH

jjgold

Manster make a goddamn straight bet
    In Newark they used to throw figs at guys that bet teasers

Best of luck Manster ....Stan

Da Manster!

Manster make a goddamn straight bet
    In Newark they used to throw figs at guys that bet teasers

Best of luck Manster ....Stan
    I love figs!...they rock like an IRON MAIDEN concert!.......but once again you illiterate fuk...

Da Manster!

Become A Pro!Join Date: 07-13-07
    Betpoints: 7495

Message Me

Originally Posted by jjgold

Lets see what you can do

post your phony $5,000 wager ticket from last weeks USC/Utah game and I'll only bet straight wagers from now until the end of the season!...deal?!!...i'll wait for your response!...

Points Awarded:

Da Manster!

My "nail it, pound it" play for this week's NFL action!...4TM teaser with two ML plays for 3.5 units!...

Wager type : Parlay
    #1) NFL Football
    Selection : New England Patriots 10/9/2016 10:00AM - (PST)Money Line -568 for Game

#2) NFL Football
    Selection : Washington Redskins 10/9/2016 10:00AM - (PST)Spread +14½ -486 for Game

#3) NFL Football
    Selection : Cincinnati Bengals 10/9/2016 1:25PM - (PST)Spread +9½ -521 for Game

#4) NFL Football
    Selection : Green Bay Packers 10/9/2016 5:30PM - (PST)Money Line -350 for Game

Risking : 345.00 To Win : 404.73 USD

jjgold

Manster let me buy you a shirt

CHALK

Best of luck on this one......Packers easily can lose

Da Manster!

I normally tease underdogs but the NFL is a week-to-week league and shit happens...I bought some insurance points with the Bengals and Skins and ML the heavy favorites (Pats and Packers)...that's called being smart......no way in hell Green Bay loses at Lambeau...If both Sam Bradford and Kirk Cousins can carve up the Giants secondary, what in the hell do you think Aaron Rodgers will do at home, nonetheless?!...

Da Manster!

well, once again got beat by one game...Houston fukked me real good...should have known the middies would bounce back strong after that lackluster effort last week against Air Force...0 - 1 today (-3 units)...overall record in my "nail it, pound it" plays for football 2016 is 7 - 5 ( +10 units)...so we are still way ahead in the game and that's all that matters and that's the bottomline!.......adding a 5 unit 2TM 7PT teaser for a night cap and hopefully a profitable day...

Wager type : Teaser Teaser : FB7 BK5 NO NFL
    #1) Sport : College Football for Game
    Selection : UCLA 10/8/2016 7:30PM - (PST)Spread -1 for Game

#2) Sport : College Football for Game
    Selection : Washington State 10/8/2016 7:30PM - (PST)Spread +14½ for Game

Risking : 500.00 To Win : 416.67 USD

slugee
    slugee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1271

Anything for this weekend? Thanks

jjgold

Manster went very very quiet

Did he get barrel in

Can U Tank It
    Can U Tank It's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3332

Manster- I still have faith- keep plugin'

vegaschulo

Manster where you at bro??? Dont let a few picks get you down ..lets get back to the winning circle!!!

jjgold

THese bets eventually catch up with you

Cannot win long term

Da Manster!

THese bets eventually catch up with you

Cannot win long term
    I have a life outside of this forum, dickhead...some of us have work and have real jobs and don't invest our time on internet gambling forums hitting on Asian trannies like yourself....

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 239

I have a life outside of this forum, dickhead...some of us have work and have real jobs and don't invest our time on internet gambling forums hitting on Asian trannies like yourself....

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Hah very true manster but this forum can be a source of comedic entertainment during the slower days. If u value stupidity as a form of humor. Anyway keep up the plays and forget what anyone else says. BOL dude

Da Manster!

sorry fellas...been real busy with my job and haven't had a chance to update my thread...rest assured, I'm doing very well, kicking ass and taking names...and as usual, pounding both my local and offshore books!......so I will update from where I left off...7 - 6 (+5 units) on my "nail it, pound it" plays for football 2016...since then I cashed out over $500, won a nickel with my local on a two team teaser (Baltimore +10.5, New Orleans +10.5...easy money!...)....I also turned $50 into $500 this past weekend bringing my current YTD record on "nail it, pound it" plays to 9 - 6 (+ 10 units)....

======================================== ===============================

Ticket Details :
    Wager Type : Super 13fb 10bk Teaser (6 team) ties push
    Wager Status : WinRisk / To Win Amount : 50.00 / 75.00(USD)
    Accepted : 10/11/2016 9:35AM - PST

Won : 75.00
    Amount Paid : 125.00
    #1) Wager Type : Spread Outcome : Win
    Sport / Period : College Football / Game
    Selection : North Carolina Time : 10/15/2016 12:30:01PM - (PST)
    Line : +20½ Result : North Carolina 20 - Miami Florida 13
    Game Notes : (ABC)

#2) Wager Type : Spread Outcome : Win
    Selection : NC State Time : 10/15/2016 9:00:01AM - (PST)
    Line : +30½ Result : NC State 17 - Clemson 24
    Game Notes : (ABC) TIME CHANGE

#3) Wager Type : Spread Outcome : Win
    Selection : Northwestern Time : 10/15/2016 12:30:01PM - (PST)
    Line : +17½ Result : Northwestern 54 - Michigan State 40
    Game Notes : (B10)

#4) Wager Type : Spread Outcome : Win
    Selection : Kansas State Time : 10/15/2016 9:00:01AM - (PST)
    Line : +23½ Result : Kansas State 17 - Oklahoma 38
    Game Notes : (ESPN) TIME CHANGE

#5) Wager Type : Spread Outcome : Win
    Selection : Virginia Time : 10/15/2016 9:30:01AM - (PST)
    Line : +16 Result : Pittsburgh U 45 - Virginia 31
    Game Notes : TIME CHANGE

#6) Wager Type : Spread Outcome : Win
    Selection : Wisconsin Time : 10/15/2016 5:00:01PM - (PST)
    Line : +23 Result : Ohio State 30 - Wisconsin 23
    Game Notes : (ABC)

======================================== =======================================

Ticket Details :
    Wager Type : FB7 BK5 Teaser (5 team) ties push
    Wager Status : WinRisk / To Win Amount : 125.00 / 375.00(USD)
    Accepted : 10/15/2016 10:14PM - PST

Won : 375.00
    Amount Paid : 500.00
    #1) Wager Type : Spread Outcome : Win
    Sport / Period : NFL Football / Game
    Selection : New England Patriots Time : 10/16/2016 10:00:01AM - (PST)
    Line : Result : Cincinnati Bengals 17 - New England Patriots 35
    Game Notes : (CBS)

#2) Wager Type : Spread Outcome : Win
    Selection : Baltimore Ravens Time : 10/16/2016 10:00:01AM - (PST)
    Line : +10½ Result : Baltimore Ravens 23 - New York Giants 27
    Game Notes : (CBS)

#3) Wager Type : Spread Outcome : Win
    Selection : New Orleans Saints Time : 10/16/2016 10:00:01AM - (PST)
    Line : +10 Result : Carolina Panthers 38 - New Orleans Saints 41
    Game Notes : (FOX)

#4) Wager Type : Spread Outcome : Win
    Selection : Buffalo Bills Time : 10/16/2016 10:00:01AM - (PST)
    Line : -2 Result : San Francisco 49ers 16 - Buffalo Bills 45

#5) Wager Type : Spread Outcome : Win
    Selection : Washington Redskins Time : 10/16/2016 10:00:01AM - (PST)
    Line : +10 Result : Philadelphia Eagles 20 - Washington Redskins 27

First ... 45678910 ... Last