kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by Gaze73 View Post
    I read only the first 4 pages, was the hedge bet not explained in the following 23 pages? What a Clinton-tier ridiculous thread.
    Crooked Coochary! Sad!

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by Foxx View Post
    Exactly. He tried to deflect the doubts about his unrealistic hedge by continuously trying to make an issue of whether the original bet was real even no one was really bringing it up. The whole sharade has been pretty pathetic. Very entertaining though.
    Actually I can prove that wager but the reason I'll be leaving is due to external pressure being placed upon me as my face is known around these parts and due to my position of responsibility it has been decided that I can no longer associate myself with the sbr brand name due to its association with bigotry and racial ideology (to name a couple of less than flattering elements)...

Yeah sbr earns good coin but the brand name needs ALOT of work if it ever planned on winning favour over with the majority of people...

It is what it is. I've enjoyed my time here for the most part but nothing is forever.

Needless to say my final video will make a 16k wager and hedge look like pocket money
    Last edited by ACoochy; 09-09-16 at 04:12 AM.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    like you said about a week ago or something lol????
    I actually said id be spending less time here around 3 weeks ago but don't let my narrative get in the way of your online moment in the radiation that's glowing from your screen...

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

This is kinda sad.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Actually I can prove that wager but the reason I'll be leaving is due to external pressure being placed upon me as my face is known around these parts
    IT IS??? Ouch. That's gotta be hard to look at on the reg.

Prayers going up for your fellow Aborigines suffering.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Actually I can prove that wager but the reason I'll be leaving is due to external pressure being placed upon me as my face is known around these parts and due to my position of responsibility it has been decided that I can no longer associate myself with the sbr brand name due to its association with bigotry and racial ideology (to name a couple of less than flattering elements)...

Yeah sbr earns good coin but the brand name needs ALOT of work if it ever planned on winning favour over with the majority of people...

It is what it is. I've enjoyed my time here for the most part but nothing is forever.

Needless to say my final video will make a 16k wager and hedge look like pocket money

lol reminds me of rkelly, a special kind of stupid

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    This is kinda sad.
    I agree, like when you pretended to be moderate. Newsflash, you're just another acoochy grease. It is very sad.

grease lightnin
    &

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    I agree, like when you pretended to be moderate. Newsflash, you're just another acoochy grease. It is very sad.
    Ut oh

https://www.theguardian.com/business...f-uk-recession

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8492

you have continuously called people names and accused them of being racist but you refuse to show just one example of your accusations. Some would say you that makes you a coward. Liar for sure.

Now you insist on pouring gasoline all over yourself and lighting the match. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

You are the Janet Jackson wardrobe malfunction of sbr.
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 09-09-16 at 08:14 AM.

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

Jesus Christ

brooks85

?

“Given this, the dramatic slowdown meant the probability of a technical recession before the end of 2017 remains significantly elevated.”

just about what I said...

Good thing I tricked you into picking this year, easily too. Stop being like acoochy. You were right, it is sad.

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMan View Post

Jesus Christ
    I just smoked, so I'm going to assume I'm hallucinating this.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

MickeyMan

Coochy is well on his way to Time's man of the year in his own mind

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Knew coochy would quit, especially with Trump rising in the polls.
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave boeing power 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMan View Post
    Coochy is well on his way to Time's man of the year in his own mind
    Coochy may very well win the coveted Silver Beaver Award for this thread...

[IMG][/IMG]

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

I wish ya well. SBR has lomg been known for its racial undertones, ever since SBRJOHN banned the dirty thirty, most for saying the N word, only to himself make racial slurs not long after.

You'll be fine without sbr, I even hear rumors of a new forum, I think BBB just started it. Might be worth your time, but my guess is its no less racist, probably just not as well known.

Haters gonna hate around these parts, nigh a successful hater in this thread, minus Opie, and he's simply jealous of your beard. Cant plz everyone.

Its been fun over the years burying the rethuglicans with ya, I'll do my best to make sure they stay in their rightful place in your absence.

Good luck mate

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    I wish ya well. SBR has lomg been known for its racial undertones, ever since SBRJOHN banned the dirty thirty, most for saying the N word, only to himself make racial slurs not long after.

You'll be fine without sbr, I even hear rumors of a new forum, I think BBB just started it. Might be worth your time, but my guess is its no less racist, probably just not as well known.

Haters gonna hate around these parts, nigh a successful hater in this thread, minus Opie, and he's simply jealous of your beard. Cant plz everyone.

Its been fun over the years burying the rethuglicans with ya, I'll do my best to make sure they stay in their rightful place in your absence.

Good luck mate

lol the desperation is palpable

kraken any lies to make up today? The PM thing is too funny, I want more comedy.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Coochy may very well win the coveted Silver Beaver Award for this thread...

lol and the man of the year thing, this thread is great

DwightShrute

Points Awarded:

cashmoneyholla gave DwightShrute 20 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: MickeyMan, brooks85, and opie1988

MickeyMan

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Congrats Cooch!!

Not many in this world could accomplish what you have with an overbite as prominent as yours.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: cashmoneyholla

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1736

Goodbye Hillatytard.

grease lightnin
    &

?

“Given this, the dramatic slowdown meant the probability of a technical recession before the end of 2017 remains significantly elevated.”

just about what I said...

Good thing I tricked you into picking this year, easily too. Stop being like acoochy. You were right, it is sad.

I believe it says BEFORE the end of 2017. Growth was cut in half from 2nd qtr to the rolling 3mon of June-Aug.... I think it is clear that Brexit has affected the economy negatively.

Don't even try to say that you predicted a recession by the end of 2017 because your prediction was that Brexit would help the UK economy.

I have already told you I thought you won this bet, but I knew from the beginning I was taking additional risk by betting on an immediate recession.

And no you did not trick me. How could you trick me when you have no idea what you are talking about?

Go get your shine box

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Coochy was asked to quit posting here, and he's still posting here?

I don't get it.

The company isn't going to appreciate you continuing to associate with all these racists. Time to start weaning yourself!

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by boeing power View Post
    Knew coochy would quit, especially with Trump rising in the polls.

The Kraken

lol the desperation is palpable

kraken any lies to make up today? The PM thing is too funny, I want more comedy.
    Two more lies for you today

1.) You are not a Pfaggot
    2.) You can actually find proof that that I admitted you were right

Both are BLATANTLY false

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

The Kraken

Thats unkind Ghengis

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3521

I believe it says BEFORE the end of 2017. Growth was cut in half from 2nd qtr to the rolling 3mon of June-Aug.... I think it is clear that Brexit has affected the economy negatively.

Don't even try to say that you predicted a recession by the end of 2017 because your prediction was that Brexit would help the UK economy.

I have already told you I thought you won this bet, but I knew from the beginning I was taking additional risk by betting on an immediate recession.

And no you did not trick me. How could you trick me when you have no idea what you are talking about?

Go get your shine box
    The EU was a sinking ship mate,we were just the first people to jump off.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    The EU was a sinking ship mate,we were just the first people to jump off.
    10,000 EU bureaucrats make more than the English PM.

The EU is a scam to make the elite wealthy.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3521

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    10,000 EU bureaucrats make more than the English PM.

The EU is a scam to make the elite wealthy.
    Yeah aint that ridiculous,only English people that were vocally backing staying in the EU were rich f@cks that dont even live here anymore and wet behind the ears millennials.

First ... 25262728293031 ... Last