seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Bonus rollover calculations by books

Does anyone try to track it on their own how much they have wagered or do you trust the numbers that the book gives you? I don't calculate it myself, but it really is frustrating when you get an update and the remaining amount to wager goes up instead of coming down. It's like different individuals calculate it differently than the other. Never any consistency. 1Vice is best and consistent in keeping good records. BetDSI is the worst.

Philmill
    Philmill's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28643

Don't ever get a Bonus.....Just ties a guy up.....

Booktrap...!!!!

Waterstpub87
    Slan go foill
    Waterstpub87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7298

I bet same amount on each game. Makes it easy to just multiply. If not, keep it in excel, should take a minute if you stay on top of it. Books sometimes miscalculate, it is good to have numbers of your own to prove them wrong.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Quote Originally Posted by Waterstpub87 View Post
    I bet same amount on each game. Makes it easy to just multiply. If not, keep it in excel, should take a minute if you stay on top of it. Books sometimes miscalculate, it is good to have numbers of your own to prove them wrong.
    I normally bet the same unit size, but I used more than one book so I'm spreading the wealth. This season was the first season I went Flintstones style and literally got a notepad and wrote down each bet on Saturday and Sunday. It sure helped keep me from betting on the same game at another book. Plus I miss Betbud since it went kaput during MLB season. I think I will do it again.