ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11686

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Wouldn't you think a Fox news poll would have Trump way ahead since day one?
    This has been covered many times, Fox is more aligned to establishment GOP types than someone upsetting the apple cart.

You really think Fox has closer ties to Trump than the Koch brothers, who want him to lose?

What's more - you have Sean Hannity and (maybe, I never watch or listen to him) Bill O'Reilly for Trump at Fox. Against you have Krauthammer, George Will, gay Shep Feelings, Meg Kelly, etc.

To Fox's credit unlike most networks, they are not trying to stab a knife in his back at every opportunity while ignoring the glaring baggage fatass Hillary is lugging around. That witch is actually using brain damage as a partial excuse for some of her inexcusable discrepancies re: email - and her media friends won't touch any part of the story.

Fortunately, we live in the interactive age and she is not getting away with it.

Trump is not merely the next GOP candidate. He is change and is not beholden to anyone. Hillary Clinton, by contrast, is a slimy special interest whore before we even discuss a single item of her atrocious record.

Still can't believe that anyone (provided they don't directly benefit, plenty of them) would vote for her over Trump. The one Trump complaint I'll concede is that he's bombastic and rough on the ears, I get that and how it might be tough imagining him president, but that issue pales next to the giant body of worst kind of corruption that Hillary brings to the table.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Itsamazing777

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12011

^^ Don Lemon is tough to watch on CNN.. I watch it though. Takes a shot at Trump every chance he gets.. He has 5 people usually on the panel all Hillary kiss asses except for one poor little blond girl who backs Trump.. She takes a beating..

Fox I watch Bill Orielly most often.. Some Kelly file and Hannity when I'm bored.. Bill Orielly show I like the best..

I watch both CNN and Fox to force myself to listen to both sides..

On a side note - Hillary continues to get caught in a lie or have a new scandal throw at her almost every week now.. So crooked!!

Last edited by JIBBBY; 09-08-16 at 04:31 PM.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Nice write up, thanks for your honesty ByeShea.

While you might want to get the boat rocking, many of us want stability and experience. That alone benefits
    everyone including the economy and the world.

Having some guy go off 1/2 cocked might make for a great news cycle, but it creates uncertainty which is bad
    for everyone.

Hillary might look like a corrupt bitch only because your guys are making her out to be that. She's tougher
    than you think. Smarter than you think and is tenacious. She will work with congress, not against, unlike
    her predecessor.

I know you guys are pissed with 8 years of an executive order/ golfer in chief and want your guy to rule
    for at least the next 4, but come on, Trump? (not like you had a lot to chose from anyway)

I'm not voting for Hillary because of what she will give me, I'm voting for stability.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

While you might want to get the boat rocking, many of us want stability and experience. That alone benefits
    everyone including the economy and the world.

Having some guy go off 1/2 cocked might make for a great news cycle, but it creates uncertainty which is bad
    for everyone.

Hillary might look like a corrupt bitch only because your guys are making her out to be that. She's tougher
    than you think. Smarter than you think and is tenacious. She will work with congress, not against, unlike
    her predecessor.

I know you guys are pissed with 8 years of an executive order/ golfer in chief and want your guy to rule
    for at least the next 4, but come on, Trump? (not like you had a lot to chose from anyway)

I'm not voting for Hillary because of what she will give me, I'm voting for stability.

lol reading your nonsense is truly hilarious. You say you're voting for stability, sounds like rkelly wants to double the nation's debt again, take away more rights and empower more criminals. Great stability there.

hey, how about the Iran deal? There is some nice stability for you lol! Still don't get why you're allowed to vote, one simple test would weed your type out. They should let you vote anyways just so you feel like you did but not actually count the vote. The way you're asinine brain is allowed to affect the country is wrong but BLM, La Raza and political class say thank you sheep.

Last edited by brooks85; 09-08-16 at 05:51 PM.

brooks85

also, just so we are clear. The ONLY reason you're voting hillary is because you're an ADMITTED sheep who acknowledged he proudly toes the line for the left. Well, except that one time you supported Obama and tried lying that you didn't...

tell me, same question I asked grease, does it feel good to pretend you're not a bias sheep when it is painfully obvious to the outside world?

insert name (D)

you vote for that person 10/10 times

oh and if it is insert name(D) vs insert name(D- rkelly's home state) then he is voting for the guy from his home state like a child rooting for his football team, and proudly too.
    Last edited by brooks85; 09-08-16 at 06:04 PM.

rkelly110

Hmmm, looks like I peed in someone's fruit loops this morning while they were supposed to be working.

brooks85

Hmmm, looks like I peed in someone's fruit loops this morning while they were supposed to be working.
    looks like someone got caught lying... again

lol stability

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    also, just so we are clear. The ONLY reason you're voting hillary is because you're an ADMITTED sheep who acknowledged he proudly toes the line for the left. Well, except that one time you supported Obama and tried lying that you didn't...

tell me, same question I asked grease, does it feel good to pretend you're not a bias sheep when it is painfully obvious to the outside world?

insert name (D)

you vote for that person 10/10 times

oh and if it is insert name(D) vs insert name(D- rkelly's home state) then he is voting for the guy from his home state like a child rooting for his football team, and proudly too.

lol stop pretending rkelly

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11686

Cheers.

I remember all the GOP candidates on stage for the first time, I thought "okay, this is pretty good - I can see being happy with whoever does the best job here ... except for Trump"

I thought that because my idea of a president is polished and competent - and in my opinion we have rarely seen one as polished and competent as Mitt Romney.

But Romney did not go for the jugular, which is what a Republican (or a Democrat, but in different ways) has to do to get elected President.

Now we see passive-aggressive Mitt supporting Gary Johnson the day before he went Aleppo on everyone. Only guy with a more tragic ego than Romney's this election cycle is Kasich.

So Trump tapped into something that I initially did not understand, but now I get fully. I went all-in heart and soul with Trump when some Mexican ex-president bought into the day's hysterical headlines and lambasted Trump for calling all mexicans rapists or whatever that was. I was like 'boy, Trump better apologize before this bad day gets worse' ... instead DJT said: "the wall just got 10 feet higher". Spectacular.

We need this guy.

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    Cheers.

I remember all the GOP candidates on stage for the first time, I thought "okay, this is pretty good - I can see being happy with whoever does the best job here ... except for Trump"

I thought that because my idea of a president is polished and competent - and in my opinion we have rarely seen one as polished and competent as Mitt Romney.

But Romney did not go for the jugular, which is what a Republican (or a Democrat, but in different ways) has to do to get elected President.

Now we see passive-aggressive Mitt supporting Gary Johnson the day before he went Aleppo on everyone. Only guy with a more tragic ego than Romney's this election cycle is Kasich.

So Trump tapped into something that I initially did not understand, but now I get fully. I went all-in heart and soul with Trump when some Mexican ex-president bought into the day's hysterical headlines and lambasted Trump for calling all mexicans rapists or whatever that was. I was like 'boy, Trump better apologize before this bad day gets worse' ... instead DJT said: "the wall just got 10 feet higher". Spectacular.

We need this guy.
    Trump tapped into people's anger at the politicians and political system they (the electorate) unknowingly created. As with many cases where people don't understand root causes and make even bigger mistakes trying to fix them, a portion of the electorate rallied around a guy who tells it like they think it is. Well, more precisely, he presents words in a manner that people mistake for 'telling it as it is', while contradicting himself, exaggerating, or just flat out making stuff up the same as most other politicians. But just like a dog who responds to tone of voice instead of the words, these people do mental gymnastics to convince themselves Trump's not a terrible candidate.

A guy commits to an obviously false mischaracterization of a neighboring country with close ties to us, is called out on it, and responds by imagining his make-believe wall a little higher....that's what it takes to impress you? If someone tells you they have a unicorn in their backyard, are you similarly impressed when they later tell you it's a slightly bigger unicorn?

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    Trump tapped into people's anger at the politicians and political system they (the electorate) unknowingly created. As with many cases where people don't understand root causes and make even bigger mistakes trying to fix them, a portion of the electorate rallied around a guy who tells it like they think it is. Well, more precisely, he presents words in a manner that people mistake for 'telling it as it is', while contradicting himself, exaggerating, or just flat out making stuff up the same as most other politicians. But just like a dog who responds to tone of voice instead of the words, these people do mental gymnastics to convince themselves Trump's not a terrible candidate.

A guy commits to an obviously false mischaracterization of a neighboring country with close ties to us, is called out on it, and responds by imagining his make-believe wall a little higher....that's what it takes to impress you? If someone tells you they have a unicorn in their backyard, are you similarly impressed when they later tell you it's a slightly bigger unicorn?
    lying isn't going to help you but you already knew that. You just like to feel like you're involved even though you offer nothing of substance, ever.

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    Cheers.

We need this guy.
    You might be onto something. Looking around at the leaders of the world. Korea, Russia, Iran, Israel etc, they are
    all acting like childish little brats. There is no maturity. Not to pick on your boy, but maybe we need a child to deal
    with children.

Think about it with no bias.

brooks85

You might be onto something. Looking around at the leaders of the world. Korea, Russia, Iran, Israel etc, they are
    all acting like childish little brats. There is no maturity. Not to pick on your boy, but maybe we need a child to deal
    with children.

lol you're not fooling anyone rkelly. The admitted sheep. You're so far into the sheep pen you'll make yourself look like an idiot instead of actually thinking. Many examples of this like in the Iger thread and the thread you made today where you're lying about already being proven wrong.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

with children.

Korea? South or North? You probably don't even know where Korea is located on the fukking map, boy!

You've been brainwashed from the early age to fear and blame Russia for your own missteps and it shows.

Speaking of maturity - Russia has been around a lot longer, than you and your ancestors. We've seen almost every imaginable conflict and war and survived through them all.

While my country is simply trying to protect our interests around the globe (mainly in and around our own land), your country is constantly trying to impose your way of thinking on the rest of the globe... and you still have the audacity to say that we're acting like childish brats?

When things don't go as planned for your administration and Putin repeatedly tells Obama to FUKK OFF, you immediately start to spin the anti-Russia campaign in the media. Gee, those Russians must be really good, if you fear them that much...Don't you think? They can even hack computers not connected to the internet from the other side of the world! You should probably start wearing a tinfoil hat to stop the bad Russians from reading your brain waves across the ocean.

See, Russia has no politically correct bleeding heart leaders like the current US administration and Hillary followers like yourself. Our leaders are more like the ones in Toby Kieth's lyrics, they still "put a boot up your behind" if you mess with them and that's why you fear Russia so much.

Too bad the US cannot seem to find those kind of leaders any more. Too sad that in, for once great country, people like yourself reserve now to vote for a lying nasty piece of garbage like Hillary.

Your State Department's spokesman John Kirby once said “We judge a group by what they do, not by what they call themselves.”
    So how would the World judge the US in that light?...I think I can tell you exactly HOW!
    You should be categorized as a terrorist international subversive group that murders and bribes to overthrow legitimate governments all over the world while slaughtering randomly anyone who offends you that week. You have no ideology nor a noble cause and are bereft of ethics and honesty and practice perfidy with your temporary allies. You, RKelly and your country, have no friends around the world and not because of Russia or Iran acting like kids...but because of your own government that has been stuck in the sandbox for way too long playing with your never ending money printing presses.

You're truly a much bigger FOOL, than I thought, RKelly.

Na Zdorovie!

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

lying isn't going to help you but you already knew that. You just like to feel like you're involved even though you offer nothing of substance, ever.
    I try not to respond to people who are just trolling, but wow, QFI

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    Korea? South or North? You probably don't even know where Korea is located on the fukking map, boy!

You've been brainwashed from the early age to fear and blame Russia for your own missteps and it shows.

Speaking of maturity - Russia has been around a lot longer, than you and your ancestors. We've seen almost every imaginable conflict and war and survived through them all.

While my country is simply trying to protect our interests around the globe (mainly in and around our own land), your country is constantly trying to impose your way of thinking on the rest of the globe... and you still have the audacity to say that we're acting like childish brats?

When things don't go as planned for your administration and Putin repeatedly tells Obama to FUKK OFF, you immediately start to spin the anti-Russia campaign in the media. Gee, those Russians must be really good, if you fear them that much...Don't you think? They can even hack computers not connected to the internet from the other side of the world! You should probably start wearing a tinfoil hat to stop the bad Russians from reading your brain waves across the ocean.

See, Russia has no politically correct bleeding heart leaders like the current US administration and Hillary followers like yourself. Our leaders are more like the ones in Toby Kieth's lyrics, they still "put a boot up your behind" if you mess with them and that's why you fear Russia so much.

Too bad the US cannot seem to find those kind of leaders any more. Too sad that in, for once great country, people like yourself reserve now to vote for a lying nasty piece of garbage like Hillary.

Your State Department's spokesman John Kirby once said “We judge a group by what they do, not by what they call themselves.”
    So how would the World judge the US in that light?...I think I can tell you exactly HOW!
    You should be categorized as a terrorist international subversive group that murders and bribes to overthrow legitimate governments all over the world while slaughtering randomly anyone who offends you that week. You have no ideology nor a noble cause and are bereft of ethics and honesty and practice perfidy with your temporary allies. You, RKelly and your country, have no friends around the world and not because of Russia or Iran acting like kids...but because of your own government that has been stuck in the sandbox for way too long playing with your never ending money printing presses.

You're truly a much bigger FOOL, than I thought, RKelly.

Na Zdorovie!
    It seems likely that there are elements of truth to a lot of the concerns about Putin....but you're absolutely correct that the US more often than not tries to use Russia as a scapegoat or to distract from our reprehensible actions.

There's concerns to discuss about Russia, but trying to have the conversation with anyone who is unaware of their own country's mistakes (past, present and future) is as useless as trying to get a fact out of brooksie. US actions regarding Russia have been extremely childish and will probably continue to be so under Clinton or Trump, a lot of "they won't let us have our way so they're bad"

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    I try not to respond to people who are just trolling, but wow, QFI
    transparent excuse. You don't reply because you know what I'll do to your answer. Rip it apart with facts.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

If Trump is elected America for once will have decent relations with Russia.. That could be big in fighting the future wars in the Middle East.. Trump can clearly reason and team up with Putin if need be..

With Hillary Russia will be nothing more then a continued scapegoat like Tripple D mentioned... Hillary is first to blame and jump on Putin and ruin relations...

North Korea getting funky now with Nuclear testing again, testing world power patients and what not.. Obama issues idle sanction threats but in reality he will do nothing as usual..

Obama soft as Charmin....

Last edited by JIBBBY; 09-09-16 at 11:24 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14512

transparent excuse. You don't reply because you know what I'll do to your answer. Rip it apart with facts.
    No u won't and u haven't yet. People call u out and u reply with the same thing ( Nothing) over and over again. Sheep, transparent, not fooling anyone, idiot, stupid, etc.... I'm sure I missed a few.

By the way I liked how ur response to someone was " you add nothing of substance, ever". U stole it from me. Assclown can't even think for herself.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    No u won't and u haven't yet. People call u out and u reply with the same thing ( Nothing) over and over again. Sheep, transparent, not fooling anyone, idiot, stupid, etc.... I'm sure I missed a few.

By the way I liked how ur response to someone was " you add nothing of substance, ever". U stole it from me. Assclown can't even think for herself.
    no they don't and lying about isn't going to save you. People do ad hominem against me but they never actually address anything factual, when they try they just run away after I prove them wrong. Triple D is a prime example of that just like you are. Cowards.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    wow that is really, really stupid and illogical. Is hillary even running against any of those people?

You and those facebook memes lol

Bostongambler

no they don't and lying about isn't going to save you. People do ad hominem against me but they never actually address anything factual, when they try they just run away after I prove them wrong. Triple D is a prime example of that just like you are. Cowards.
    Hahahaha,,, oh that's right, I forgot lying was another word. Oh and I know my hahaha is transparent. In fact, I could right ur posts for u . I would just have to go back to when I was in 2nd grade mindset.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^ There is another flip flop post from Chico bashing Republicans and praising Hillary again.. Yet he says he won't vote for Hillary...
    THE MIND BOGGLING POSTS FROM CHICO CONTINUE.. Chico you're a trip..

There is a huge wrap sheet on recent Democratic Presidents (including Obama and even Hillary) but you neglected to post those up as usual.. Very bias bro...

chico2663

Most people have a drinking game but brooks has a touching game. Everytime he says sheep than he runs to the bathroom. Reminds him of losing his virginity on that fall night in some hick town in ohio!

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    ^^ There is another flip flop post from Chico bashing Republicans and praising Hillary again.. Yet he says he won't vote for Hillary...
    Could you please share them. Just because I don't like her means i'm willing to put blinders on.

There is a huge wrap sheet on recent Democratic Presidents (including Obama and even Hillary) but you neglected to post those up as usual.. Very bias bro...
    Could you please share them. Just because I don't like her means i'm willing to put blinders on.

chico2663

wow that is really, really stupid and illogical. Is hillary even running against any of those people?

You and those facebook memes lol
    Shouldn't you be calling someone a sheep and then running to the bathroom? Those memes have given out more facts than you. If it was judgement day and all you had to have was 1 relevant statement in this than you would be a GONER! SO GO CALL SOMEONE A SHEEP AND RUN TO THE LOO!

Bostongambler

Most people have a drinking game but brooks has a touching game. Everytime he says sheep than he runs to the bathroom. Reminds him of losing his virginity on that fall night in some hick town in ohio!
    Wait a minute,,, hold everything.. She's from Ohio???? Lol,, well that explains a lot. Now I do know a couple of people from Cleveland and they are cool, but come on , really? Now I feel even more sorry for her. It really does explain a lot.

brooks85

Hahahaha,,, oh that's right, I forgot lying was another word. Oh and I know my hahaha is transparent. In fact, I could right ur posts for u . I would just have to go back to when I was in 2nd grade mindset.

shh you're getting too emotional and posting like a fool

Shouldn't you be calling someone a sheep and then running to the bathroom? Those memes have given out more facts than you. If it was judgement day and all you had to have was 1 relevant statement in this than you would be a GONER! SO GO CALL SOMEONE A SHEEP AND RUN TO THE LOO!

? I think your senile is showing. And you just acknowledged you get your facts from memes... classic lol

Also, I educated you on bill clinton's role in the collapse and post history proves it. Just like it proves you can't do simple math when you posted your welfare numbers, still running from that too.
    Last edited by brooks85; 09-09-16 at 11:41 AM.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post

you can flip a coin for that senile old man. No telling what he is thinking from one day to another, he doesn't even know.

chico2663

Another conservative speaks out.
    "Donald Trump has demanded that Hillary Clinton be investigated, tried and convicted of bribery in connection with meetings she held as secretary of state with those who gave to her foundation. There are plenty of reasons this is silly, including the lack of evidence that Clinton met with these ex-donors — who include a Nobel Prize winner and many public figures with whom one would assume a secretary of state should meet — because of the donations. Simply taking a meeting with a donor, moreover, is not in the Supreme Court’s parlance an official act that violates bribery statutes.
    The same lack of legal liability cannot be said of Trump. He broke federal law in connection with his foundation’s gift to to a campaign group connected to Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi. The Post reports, “Trump and his team also failed to disclose the gift to the Internal Revenue Service, instead reporting that the donation was given to an unrelated group with a similar name — effectively obscuring the contribution.”

chico2663

Wait a minute,,, hold everything.. She's from Ohio???? Lol,, well that explains a lot. Now I do know a couple of people from Cleveland and they are cool, but come on , really? Now I feel even more sorry for her. It really does explain a lot.
    brooks is

chico2663

[QUOTE=brooks85;26234138]shh you're getting too emotional and posting like a fool

Dude you were totally wrong. That law was passed under carter. Like the dip shit you are you refuse to acknowlege it. What is even better is newt got 250,000 from the banks two months before it erupted!
    ISN'T THERE A FLOOR THAT NEEDS MOPPING?

brooks85

Dude you were totally wrong. That law was passed under carter. Like the dip shit you are you refuse to acknowlege it. What is even better is newt got 250,000 from the banks two months before it erupted!
    ISN'T THERE A FLOOR THAT NEEDS MOPPING?
    lol you can't even remember your own posts, just the other day you were acknowledging it was Bill's fault for changing the law to a new one.

You're a riot chico. A true clown show.

Bostongambler

brooks is
    Yes,

chico2663

lol you can't even remember your own posts, just the other day you were acknowledging it was Bill's fault for changing the law to a new one.

You're a riot chico. A true clown show.
    NO what I said was it was passed under clinton. (who would of sold his soul to remain president). But it is called the grahm-bliley-leach law fora reason. 3repubs with grahm from texas being convicted of a felony

First ... 166167168169170 Last