JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    BTP 3 way bet. Top finisher takes it all!
    3 pros going at it!
    This is the type of stuff that pitches a tent in JJ's trousers!
    No this is the shit that gets people reading in and tailing paid if we start a gambling thread.. I know damn well I'll deliver..

All you guys should be pushing for Thor and I to go heads up..

I just don't know anything about this clown Thor other then he tails people and is a total troll.. I can beat those type of guys especially if they are riding bad karma... Not sure if it's worth my time though..

Anyone have any history on THOR? I'm curious because IDK? All I know is that he is total dick...

Last edited by JIBBBY; 08-15-16 at 12:10 AM.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

My money is on JIBBBY, if they do the heads up challenge.

I know we have a lot of Shaolin and Kung Fu black belts on this board, but since no one is going to be fighting ever on this site, the best way to go about settling this is to have a handicapping contest.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Why would Republicans want to investigate Bush?? Isn't that the Democrats responsibility? Obama caused ISIS to expand and become a real threat.. Bush had nothing to do with ISIS.. Bush is responsible for getting us neck deep in Iraq...
    How about releasing the guy who started Isis to the pakistani's. Or how about taking saddam hussein out who is the same religion as these pukes that are isis. How about letting 3 of saddam's henchman go that are now the upper tier of isis. Jbibby I like you but if your children see how afraid you are than they are going to need counseling when they get older.Nothing personal but just one mans opinion

chico2663

No this is the shit that gets people reading in and tailing paid if we start a gambling thread.. I know damn well I'll deliver..

I just don't know anything about this clown Thor other then he tails people and is a total troll.. I can beat those type of guys especially if they are riding bad karma... Not sure if it's worth my time though..

Anyone have any history on THOR? I'm curious because IDK? All I know is that he is total dick...

thor is cool.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Kragen I'm in my 40's and my fighting days are over, I concentrate on sports gambling now.. That's where I excel..I just have it out for this punk Thor that rides my tail... Nice to see you have Thor's back.. He has a LIB friend on this forum how sweet, it figures!!
    We'd wear gloves, mouthpieces AND head gear!

Although the headgear would cost you $100

Down to $400

And I'm right on your coat tail pal in terms of age

And lets be honest, with headgear and 160z gloves, no ones getting kO'd, or even stunned, we would honestly just end up drinking aferwards

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post

Down to $400

And lets be honest, with headgear and 160z gloves, no ones getting kO'd, or even stunned, we would honestly just end up drinking aferwards
    Nominate me as a replacement...

You've seen a tiny bit of what I can do...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: The Kraken

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3533

Lets do it,what are the betting odds on Jibby.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Down to $400

Krakalakin let's settle this the easy way pal

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: The Kraken

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    My money is on JIBBBY, if they do the heads up challenge.

I know we have a lot of Shaolin and Kung Fu black belts on this board, but since no one is going to be fighting ever on this site, the best way to go about settling this is to have a handicapping contest.
    I grew up in the ghetto RR, I promise, if me and JIBBY were to fight, there is 0% chance he would win

I'd drop an acme safe on him as he was walking down the alley to the fight, it would end before it began

True Story

After HS, a guy I used to live with had picked on the wrong dude. Now, my buddy and I were both fighters, but this guy he picked a fight with was a college FB player, probably a lineman, he was big. Anyways, we're about to get pummeled when my buddy picks up a brick and chunks it at the guy and hits him in the side of the head. Big FB players drops like a fly. To this day I don't know if he was ok.

He ended up getting in a fight months later and got stabbed 20 something times and we had to carry him into the ER

His life ended in OKC when a drug deal he was transacting went bad in the middle of rush hour traffic on NW Expressway. He was in a car with some guy and this guys gf. Deal went bad for whatever reason, I obviously never found out, it's 5pm on one of the busiest streets in OKC and he turns and shoots the guy in the head. The girl gets out of the car and runs down NW Expressway, he chases her down and shoots her in the back, she survives. He then turns the gun on himself and ends his own life.

I lived with that guy for years before this went down.

The Kraken

Krakalakin let's settle this the easy way pal

You fukker

I'll take it
    Points Awarded:

Russian Rocket gave The Kraken 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

I grew up in the ghetto RR, I promise, if me and JIBBY were to fight, there is 0% chance he would win

I'd drop an acme safe on him as he was walking down the alley to the fight, it would end before it began

True Story

After HS, a guy I used to live with had picked on the wrong dude. Now, we were both fighters, but this guy was a college FB player, probably a lineman, he was big. Anyways, we're about to get pummeled when my buddy picks up a brick and chunks it at the guy and hits him in the side of the head. Big FB players drops like a fly. To this day I don't know if he was ok.

He ended up getting in a fight months later and got stabbed 20 something times and we had to carry him into the ER

His life ended in OKC when a drug deal he was transacting went bad in the middle of rush hour traffic on NW Expressway. He was in a car with some guy and this guys gf. Deal went bad for whatever reason, I obviously never found out, it's 5pm on one of the busiest streets in OKC and he turns and shoots the guy in the head. The girl gets out of the car and runs down NW Expressway, he chases her down and shoots her in the back, she survives. He then turns the gun on himself and ends his own life.

That's a crazy story with a very sad ending Kraken.

As for fighting people that you don't know, never underestimate your opponent, regardless of his age or social background.
    Plus you and I know that no one is going to fly anywhere to fight...so best way to settle any misunderstandings is just to do a good ol' capping contest.
    Bruises stay with you for days maybe weeks...beating someone intellectually, stays with you for the rest of your life.

ACoochy

beating someone intellectually, stays with you for the rest of your life.
    So does ligament and tendon damage...

The Kraken

That's a crazy story with a very sad ending Kraken.

As for fighting people that you don't know, never underestimate your opponent, regardless of his age or social background.
    Plus you and I know that no one is going to fly anywhere to fight...so best way to settle any misunderstandings is just to do a good ol' capping contest.
    Bruises stay with you for days maybe weeks...beating someone intellectually, stays with you for the rest of your life.
    No, nor would I fight JIBBY if he showed up, we'd eat seafood and hunt for oysters

With that said, I am undefeated in Cap Offs as well

Buried everyone that stepped up, Deemer, Flipper, Brock, and too many others to remember

So if JIBBY wants to find out just how big my E-Penis really is, all he has to do is front the points

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post

Touche
    SaveSave

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

shiit tell me about it Cooch...6 ACL reconstructions here (4 on my left knee and 2 on my right)...all from playing competitive hockey back in the day....should've probably stopped playing after the first one.

I don't think I've ever met anyone who had as many ACL tears as me.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

No, nor would I fight JIBBY if he showed up, we'd eat seafood and hunt for oysters

With that said, I am undefeated in Cap Offs as well

Buried everyone that stepped up, Deemer, Flipper, Brock, and too many others to remember

So if JIBBY wants to find out just how big my E-Penis really is, all he has to do is front the points
    We're going to do a capping contest here in September with a small group of guys (all sports).

Y'all should join, if you guys want to measure your e-schlongs. Cooch you too.

ACoochy

shiit tell me about it Cooch...6 ACL reconstructions here (4 on my left knee and 2 on my right)...all from playing competitive hockey back in the day....should've probably stopped playing after the first one.

I don't think I've ever met anyone who had as many ACL tears as me.
    Heard SO many hockey injury stories. Probably the most dangerous sport in existence in terms of serious injuries (besides box lacrosse)...

Yeah should've listened to yourself after the 1st time How are you able to even walk still

What I liked about wing tsun so much is it teached you where the soft points are in the body and how you go about exposing and manipulating said points...

Was going to be a MMA fighter (as enjoyed fighting so much and was actually competent at it too) but doc said I'd need a transplant after 12 months so that put that idea out the window...

Things happen for a reason I suppose...

ACoochy

We're going to do a capping contest here in September with a small group of guys (all sports).

In...

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Heard SO many hockey injury stories. Probably the most dangerous sport in existence in terms of serious injuries (besides box lacrosse)...

Yeah should've listened to yourself after the 1st time How are you able to even walk still

What I liked about wing tsun so much is it teached you where the soft points are in the body and how you go about exposing and manipulating said points...

Was going to be a MMA fighter (as enjoyed fighting so much and was actually competent at it too) but doc said I'd need a transplant after 12 months so that put that idea out the window...

Things happen for a reason I suppose...
    I was young and I guess was just trying to prove to myself that I can come back again and again and again. Lots of physical therapy and persistence got me back to play after each surgery.
    Shit got very old after a while...and finally when my surgeon in Stanford recognized me after not seeing me for a few years, I realized that it's time to stop. I'm still physically very active, I just no longer play hockey.

Martial arts are fun...I was a big fan of Sambo when I was in the army.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3533

We definetly gotta add Premier League Soccer to the list of Sports this year.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

6 ACL tears is insane man

I played sports all my life....Football, Basketball, Baseball and never suffered a serious injury somehow. Ended up playing Rugby in college and got tackled high and low at the same time while running with the ball....my foot jammed back and I got a really bad "turf toe" injury....this was my last game ever btw and it has never healed a few years later.

Now a days I only play basketball and weight train a few days a week and need to ice my toe/foot regularly it gets so bad sometimes.

My ligament (or joint?) where the toe meet the foot constantly gets out of place and my big toe freezes in an upward position...I have to slam my foot down to pop it back in and it hurts badly, especially in the winter

Will probably need surgery soon.....fukkin turf toe man, sounds pussy as hell but it fukked me more than a broken bone ever could have.
    Last edited by MoneyLineDawg; 08-15-16 at 01:57 AM.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

MLD...that's crazy man...I just pictured your toe sticking up...I mean you can probably pick your nose with that thing

Don't wait too long and get a surgery done while you're still young, so your body can heal properly.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

MLD...that's crazy man...I just pictured your toe sticking up...I mean you can probably pick your nose with that thing

Don't wait too long and get a surgery done while you're still young, so your body can heal properly.

Yeah it's fukked up man for real! Gotten progressively worse so I will definitely need to get it done soon....No reason why I shouldn't, you're right

Not sure if you play fantasy football (NFL) but I hear some of my friends every now and then bitch that their players had to miss a game due to turf toe....I always have to tell them that turf toe exists and the struggle is real LOL
    Points Awarded:

Russian Rocket gave MoneyLineDawg 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    thor is cool.
    He may be cool to some Chico but he ain't cool to me, he was cool to me at one time but like a fart in the wind it came and went quickly....

He keeps this smack talk up and I will make him my bitch on this forum.. I don't single out anyone on this forum ever as I'm a peaceful man and get along with most but this wanker is yanking my chain constantly..

A man can only take so much before he snaps.. ... Isis style...

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18936

chico2663

True Story

After HS, a guy I used to live with had picked on the wrong dude. Now, my buddy and I were both fighters, but this guy he picked a fight with was a college FB player, probably a lineman, he was big. Anyways, we're about to get pummeled when my buddy picks up a brick and chunks it at the guy and hits him in the side of the head. Big FB players drops like a fly. To this day I don't know if he was ok.

that fight didn't happen in michigan did it? My brother was whipping some guys ass after a pool game and got hit with a brick?

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    6 ACL tears is insane man

I played sports all my life....Football, Basketball, Baseball and never suffered a serious injury somehow. Ended up playing Rugby in college and got tackled high and low at the same time while running with the ball....my foot jammed back and I got a really bad "turf toe" injury....this was my last game ever btw and it has never healed a few years later.

Now a days I only play basketball and weight train a few days a week and need to ice my toe/foot regularly it gets so bad sometimes.

My ligament (or joint?) where the toe meet the foot constantly gets out of place and my big toe freezes in an upward position...I have to slam my foot down to pop it back in and it hurts badly, especially in the winter

Will probably need surgery soon.....fukkin turf toe man, sounds pussy as hell but it fukked me more than a broken bone ever could have.
    money i ****** up shoulder and messed up hand. I have had 3 surgeries on hand and stopped my dental career. I still can't close that fist because of this.I was a little guy at time and played wing back. What position did you play? After I was hurt they finished 2nd in nationals but did the duck walk in baton rouge . Last time it was a varsity sport after that.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    money i ****** up shoulder and messed up hand. I have had 3 surgeries on hand and stopped my dental career. I still can't close that fist because of this.I was a little guy at time and played wing back. What position did you play? After I was hurt they finished 2nd in nationals but did the duck walk in baton rouge . Last time it was a varsity sport after that.
    Damn dude Rugby was a brutal sport but I had a great time overall....I was at a big University so we had kids on our team from places like England, Ireland, Australia which was cool....They were really fun when we went out to the bars and parties and were chick magnets because of their accents...I would just party my ass off and scoop up the leftovers

But anyway...I played inside center, basically the first player to catch the pass in the back line. I took a lot of hits as it's almost like an option QB where you need to pitch the ball at the last second but on defense I would get to be the one hitting the guy so it was all good

For other sports...I played outside linebacker and WR/H back sometimes in football....All over in baseball even pitched some....Point guard basketball...only 5'10 but very quick
    Last edited by MoneyLineDawg; 08-15-16 at 11:02 AM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Trump rev'ing up the campaign trail starting this week.. See if he can gain some ground now...

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Damn dude Rugby was a brutal sport but I had a great time overall....I was at a big University so we had kids on our team from places like England, Ireland, Australia which was cool....They were really fun when we went out to the bars and parties and were chick magnets because of their accents...I would just party my ass off and scoop up the leftovers

But anyway...I played inside center, basically the first player to catch the pass in the back line. I took a lot of hits as it's almost like an option QB where you need to pitch the ball at the last second but on defense I would get to be the one hitting the guy so it was all good

For other sports...I played outside linebacker and WR/H back sometimes in football....All over in baseball even pitched some....Point guard basketball...only 5'10 but very quick
    played football baseball ran track mile 2 mile. Ran a 4'55 in hs. Had schaley (marrieta) and glen sample (cincy) come by high school for baseball.but coach told them I had attitude problem. When i was 14 yrs old was in travel league ages 16-19 that played against ronnie oester and billy doran. Lasted 2 weeks on meat squad at miami u (rob carpenter- ben rothelisberger/) But after being run over by guys that were just as quick and 100 lbs heavier realized it wasn't my thing. That's when I found out about rugger huggers and my life changed. Best parties in the world and getting to tag rich broads.
    Last edited by chico2663; 08-15-16 at 12:24 PM.
    Points Awarded:

MoneyLineDawg gave chico2663 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

chico2663

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Can you write proper English Thor seriously?

I honestly can't understand what you are trying to say in this post?? Maybe we should have a spelling contest instead Thor.. Geez.. 60 percent of this and that, WTF are you trying to proposition?

I'm game for just about anything but make sense of the English language for Gods sake!!! It's clear I'm dealing with mentally challenged individual.. This all makes clear sense now.. Hmmm?

If u had to jump thru hurdles posting on this site like i do ur post would look like shit too. When i post the first line it usually goes under the 2nd line. It is a big fukin headache but no one has answers so i have to copy and past the second line i type and take it from on top and put it under the first one. Same shit with the third. Jibby, i have been around since the old aol days. My name has been around for 15 plus years. As for a spelling contest no way because u are a season writer LMFAO. I also think that is why guys had doubts u were a writer because of your spelling errors but i don't give a dik about that because this is a gambling site dikwad.

Thor4140

He may be cool to some Chico but he ain't cool to me, he was cool to me at one time but like a fart in the wind it came and went quickly....

He keeps this smack talk up and I will make him my bitch on this forum.. I don't single out anyone on this forum ever as I'm a peaceful man and get along with most but this wanker is yanking my chain constantly..

A man can only take so much before he snaps.. ... Isis style...
    Please enuf with your bullshitting. A bullshitting gullible nitwit that is gonna make me their bitch lol.

Thor4140

just like the contest Joshknows set up with u, u had a million and one excuses. Now like your boy Trump u have already started with your excuses. 60 percent means i have to work second shift which puts me at a disadvantage and a bigger one is my old lady hates when i gamble even tho she is driving a 50 thousand dollar car. She wants that time with her because i take gambling seriously and if u don't u shouldn't be doing it. So if u want to try ur luck step ahead. If u want me off ur back stop with your bullshitting. Being that i mention joshknows in this post i don't want to read ten paragraphs of bullshit about him either because that is ur M O. I don't give a dik about Joshknows so save it. (grammar and spelling not reviewed)

The Kraken

Trump rev'ing up the campaign trail starting this week.. See if he can gain some ground now...
    More like lets see how little he can fall back

The more he campaigns, the more he talks, the further back he goes

Right now, Hilary either wins or loses this election

First ... 135136137138139140141 ... Last