khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18936

Quote Originally Posted by Greget View Post
    so desperate for my attention.. here ya go hot dog boy, your daily dose of attention.
    Hot Dog Boy LOL still funny

Greget
    NOT A M0DERATOR
    Greget's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4631

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Well for me backing Trump -

1) Putting America first over other Countries that don't even appreciate us is a very good start...
    Wow thanks captain obvious, already being done

2) Making sure America doesn't continue to get screwed over by other Countries on trade and other things works for me... Maybe for once America can have money coming in and not out all the time.
    Wow how articulate...Something tells me you don't understand anything about trade, typical trump supporter

3) Securing the borders with a wall and banning Muslims temp... will make America a little safer for you and me . Nothing wrong with securing our borders a little tighter during these times of Islamic terrorism threats that are pending..,.... Slowing down illegal immigration and keeping it in check is also a good thing for America to stay America..

America is safe, if you don't believe that you are an idiot. Go crawl back under the bed the scary brown men are coming for you

4) Lastly and most importantly Trump will find a way to defeat radical Islam and ISIS so we all don't have to walk with one eye open in public places.. It's clear to me this terrorist thing is only getting worse under the Obama administration.. Change and American might needs to take over and Trump is the man for that job to protect us all..
    Trumps is going to bring peace to the middle east??
    5) Trump is running to try and make America Safe and Great Again and that sounds good to me.. With Hillary I'm not sure why she is running at all to be honest?.. Seems to be nothing more then a puppet clone of Obama so far, certinly deceptive and lazy when in office already.. (RED FLAG).. I think she is running for selfish reasons and not Country is the feeling I get from her in other words...
    Wow you are one dumb sheep
    IN ON TRUMP!!!!! He's the dog with the least amount of flees in all truth...
    No just a dog

briedward
    briedward's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3407

Well for me backing Trump ...

IN ON TRUMP!!!!! He's the dog with the least amount of fleas in all truth...
    Keep drinking the Jonestown Kool-Aid.

"Oh yeahhhh!"

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8504

next first lady. Brains and beauty!

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Without mentioning Trump or GOP why should we vote for Hillary....what's good about her and her plan?

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Democratic Party got derailed tonight.

GOP didn't even do anything special. Look out.

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18936

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post

Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave khicks26 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

eberetta1 gave khicks26 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by Greget View Post
    so desperate for my attention.. here ya go hot dog boy, your daily dose of attention.
    lol is that what you actually think it looks like?

you poor, delusional putz. Keep running from your embarrassments, they are not going anywhere with me around so you'll be busy.

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    can we get the idiot or his ghost, greget, to chime in since pat smith, the mother of sean smith who was killed at benghazi, called out hillary for being a liar?

calling the idiot or his ghost, greget...

so you think she is going to vote for hillary greget? lol... penetrating moron

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

Whoever wrote Melania's speech plagiarized from Michelle Obama's speech. Not her fault, obviously she didn't write it. But somebody's getting fired.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

the gold digging whore plagiarized the intellectual First Lady's speech...

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

This is a softball for Trump to put out a "YOU'RE FIRED" for whoever is responsible.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

The Trump staffer who wrote this speech probably went to Trump University and probably didn't realize that paraphrasing someone else speech is the same as plagiarizing.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mac4Lyfe

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    the gold digging whore plagiarized the intellectual First Lady's speech...
    michelle obama

intellectual

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Johnnythunder

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11174

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Whoever wrote Melania's speech plagiarized from Michelle Obama's speech. Not her fault, obviously she didn't write it. But somebody's getting fired.
    She said several times that she wrote the speech herself... I guess she was watching old convention reruns.

Now watch the Trump defenders say it was an honest mistake. If you did this in college, you would be expelled. In corporate America you go to prison. Oh, but Hillary is the crooked one. Haha

I don't support either candidate and this is just another example why the 2 party system is a fukkin sham. Watch both sides squirm into offense and defense.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Tiffany, Eric, Donald Jr. and Ivana are furiously rewriting their speeches. Like a college kid getting caught just before handing in term paper.

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

Beauty, yes. Brains, not so much. Hire a better speech writer and don't lie about writing it yourself.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    michelle obama

intellectual

I'd put her credentials over yours any day. Care to enlighten us what have you accomplished?

She was on the honor roll for four years in HS, took advanced placement classes, was a member of the National Honor Society, and served as student council treasurer.[5] She graduated in 1981 as the salutatorian of her class.

She's a Princeton undergrad, Harvard Law, pHd. She is most likely the most highly educated First Lady in history.

Let's hear your credentials you mutt.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Melania Trump making Michelle Obama's speech great again.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Tiffany, Eric, Donald Jr. and Ivana are furiously rewriting their speeches. Like a college kid getting caught just before handing in term paper.
    More gold digging dumbfukks coming up...

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by Andy117 View Post
    Beauty, yes. Brains, not so much. Hire a better speech writer and don't lie about writing it yourself.
    Beauty? She looks like a tranny.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by jt315 View Post
    Maybeez some free phonezzzz !
    Free phones were started by bush.

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by the giant View Post
    would melania be the hottest first lady ever?
    jackie o

15805's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16182

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    She said several times that she wrote the speech herself... I guess she was watching old convention reruns.

Now watch the Trump defenders say it was an honest mistake. If you did this in college, you would be expelled. In corporate America you go to prison. Oh, but Hillary is the crooked one. Haha

I don't support either candidate and this is just another example why the 2 party system is a fukkin sham. Watch both sides squirm into offense and defense.

Mainly just a blip on the radar screen. I plagiarized on a term paper in college & was caught & was suspended
    for one semester & lost my football scholarship. I wanted to transfer but my dad said he's pay for the rest of my education
    if I stayed at school. I'm proud of my alma mater Forbes 2015 rated it in the top 40 colleges in the US. All's well that
    ends well & Trump's winning campaign will motor on. Her presentation was terrific!

Mac4Lyfe

"Has she gone over the speech with you Donald? Did you practice it on the plane?"

Melania Trump... "I read that once over it, that's all. Because I wrote it and need little help as possible... so?

This shit is better than entertainment hour on SBR.

chico2663

Is that a deek peeking out of the first lady. Trump hasn't won yet.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

"Has she gone over the speech with you Donald? Did you practice it on the plane?"

Melania Trump... "I read that once over it, that's all. Because I wrote it and need little help as possible... so?

This shit is better than entertainment hour on SBR.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

So basically she wrote the speech and some guy or gal came in and inserted just the plagiarized lines.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

I'd put her credentials over yours any day. Care to enlighten us what have you accomplished?

She was on the honor roll for four years in HS, took advanced placement classes, was a member of the National Honor Society, and served as student council treasurer.[5] She graduated in 1981 as the salutatorian of her class.

She's a Princeton undergrad, Harvard Law, pHd. She is most likely the most highly educated First Lady in history.

Let's hear your credentials you mutt.
    I bet on sports, trade stocks, hang with friends, accompany girls, and enjoy life (many other things that are cool and fun)

much rather have all that - then college and honors bullshit that really means nothing, so what you passed a few classes by memorizing the text book?

not to mention she is 52, I am 24

good try though

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by 15805 View Post
    Mainly just a blip on the radar screen. I plagiarized on a term paper in college & was caught & was suspended
    for one semester & lost my football scholarship. I wanted to transfer but my dad said he's pay for the rest of my education
    if I stayed at school. I'm proud of my alma mater Forbes 2015 rated it in the top 40 colleges in the US. All's well that
    ends well & Trump's winning campaign will motor on. Michelle Obama's presentation was terrific!
    FIFY

She was supposed to talk about her husband, come from the heart, talk about how they met and what values he brings. Instead she stole Obama's material, word for word. She even copied Obama's pauses. In the words of Charles Barkley, Turrible.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump 5 Sep 2012
    Very good speech by @MichelleObama--and under great pressure--Dems should be proud!

4,492 retweets 2,946 likes

No wonder Donald liked Melania's speech.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    I bet on sports, trade stocks, hang with friends, accompany girls, and enjoy life (many other things that are cool and fun)

much rather have all that - then college and honors bullshit that really means nothing, so what you passed a few classes by memorizing the text book?

not to mention she is 52, I am 24

good try though

You're the one that tried to bash her by inferring that she is not intellectual. You obviously were just a child when they took office, so I can see why you didn't know her credentials and you deserve a pass. But then you state your credentials of betting on sports, hanging with woman and doing things cool and fun and admit that college and honors are bullshit that means nothing. Here's a hint, your credentials suck and you should stop talking while you're behind. Better to be thought an idiot and keep us guessing, versus you keep posting asinine comments and confirming what we already know.

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

That tweet says 2012 not 2008, she copied what chewbaca said who gives a penetrate she can barely speak English
    Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump 5 Sep 2012
    Very good speech by @MichelleObama--and under great pressure--Dems should be proud!

4,492 retweets 2,946 likes

No wonder Donald liked Melania's speech.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

You're the one that tried to bash her by inferring that she is not intellectual. You obviously were just a child when they took office, so I can see why you didn't know her credentials and you deserve a pass. But then you state your credentials of betting on sports, hanging with woman and doing things cool and fun and admit that college and honors are bullshit that means nothing. Here's a hint, your credentials suck and you should stop talking while you're behind. Better to be thought an idiot and keep us guessing, versus you keep posting asinine comments and confirming what we already know.
    you posted her high school honors(which HS honors are like the special olympics, everyone fukking gets them) but yeah...

do you realize how fukking easy it is to get into NHS and on the honor roll?

a college education does not = smart

btw, sorry I will stop enjoying my life/being happy with what I am doing and be more pathetic/sad

if you think a piece of paper is worth most peoples' yearly wage, good for you

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1973

Melania plagiarized Michelle... Can't make this shit up

http://cnn.it/29UHZR7

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Jezus, that speech. Trump just hung his third wife out to dry.

First ... 45678910 ... Last