BuckyOne
    BuckyOne's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19309

Did anybody else what the DB Cooper investigation on the History channel?

The two part 4 hour thing?

Anyway, Case is closed now and the FBI still doesn't disclose their evidence - won't even acknowledge new evidence unless it would be the money or the parachute used. Guess they never confirm or deny anything on a case.

A few of the things that really struck me - maybe, you have an answer?

I understand about the contamination of the cigarettes for DNA testing at this date in time.
    But, what about fingerprints? that was never mentioned. Had to be fingerprints left behind?

There was a point where the stewardess left the plane and got the money and the passengers were let free. Hijacker did not have a gun - was spending all his time diddling with the sack of money - The three pilots and the stewardesses were too scared to move and did not want to leave Tina alone but there should have been advice to Tina to run for it at the next chance and the pilots and the other two chicks could have been out of there in 10 seconds. Not sure how much a 727 was worth in 1971 but wow that was lousy coaching on the airport people.

The money that was found. Smells like it was 3 bricks of twenties bundled with rubber bands. So 100 x 20's for a 2k bundle and three of them? No plastic - just bare - hole dug in the sand by hand - so- what 8 - 10 inches down on a sandy beach. They cannot possibly survive 8 years can they? Wet and all - that shelf life would be more like 6 months wouldn't it.

Briefcase was never found - the bomb materials - had to be jettisoned - seems like the first thing to throw out the back?
    Last edited by BuckyOne; 07-12-16 at 10:32 AM.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

I watched it...what a waste of time

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

there used to be a strip club named after this dude here in n. h-town.... "DB Cooper's Mansion".... had a lot of sex in that place; even attended a few wild swinger's parties there as a single male, and really padded the stats those nights.....

like batting at coors field

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20493

I didn't watch it, but I love DB Cooper stories. Hope he got away, but I'd probably feel different if it was me or a loved one on that plane under threat of being blown up.

Gonz312
    Keep It Simple Stupid
    Gonz312's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8490

Seth Green and his buds found that shit a decade ago

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Played poker in Laughlin with a guy who claimed to be Dan Cooper. Seemed pretty legit...

BuckyOne
    BuckyOne's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19309

It would really be a good read to review the actual FBI files and see what other information they have that the public does not.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

DB cooper is the best thing ever. The modern desperado. The gentleman hijacker.

Has anyone ever made a good movie about him?