Sato
    Sato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Question is hows Macs gastank working at 170? He never fought at that weight...its a question mark. Sure his punching power amplified but if hes gassed somewhere at mid rounds unable to put the guy away...whats then gonna happen?

This is too bizarre. Probably a fade...

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    Foot injury. Here we go again... Brazilian pussies. Quit ducking Connor!
    Would you rather watch a 5 seconds fight with a crippled fighter? Do not want to spend $60 to watch it.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by JoshKnows46 View Post
    With all mcgregors 1st and 2nd round finishes, think I get a nice price on that 3rd round stoppage.
    yeah I think it ends late second or third

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Spot on, smart man. As mentioned before diaz doesn't get any respect from linesmakers, fun fight, but worse matchup for betting. Connor wins because no one can stand with him, and diaz cant get it down. Don't think I'm gonna bet on it, atleast not straight, but I'm much more excited to see it as a fan of the sport and a fan of the standup.
    yeah, same, just looking forward to it from entertainent perspective. Maybe ''Fight starts Round 2'' or something will have value due to all of Conor's first round finishes.

I should also say that with regards to the mind-games and gettin in fighters heads - it works the same on the flipside. Diaz bros rely a lot on that of course (only reason likes of Cerrone and MJ lost was cos they started fighting like retards cos of the smack talk) - this obviously isnt going to work on Conor!

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    although I still think Conor wins by TKO I actually agree that stylistically it isnt that great a matchup for Conor, or at least not as easy as most will think. He's finally fighting somone that isnt a midget and he wont have significant reach advantage on. He's fighting someone for first time that wont fall for his mind-games and shit-talking - Diaz will give as good as he gets, and he's fighting someone that has decent cardio and can take a beating. The big pluses for Conor is that he doesnt have to worry about the takedown threat which is huge, and Diaz isnt elusive or mobile - Conor will be able kick him at will - and why I'd never consider actually betting on Diaz.
    Vaughany! Get that squid!

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Vaughany

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Sato View Post
    Question is hows Macs gastank working at 170? He never fought at that weight...its a question mark. Sure his punching power amplified but if hes gassed somewhere at mid rounds unable to put the guy away...whats then gonna happen?

His gas tank will be perfectly fine. Nate isnt going brutalise his body with hard body kicks like Dos Anjos would, and he isnt going to be top heavy with grappling and wear him down that way (like Dos Anjos would try to do). He'll just pick his shots - countless body kicks and leg kicks cos they are on a plate agaisnt Diaz brothers, and pick Diaz apart until the ref stops it. It just wont be an easy KO like against the others

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Vaughany! Get that squid!

El Nino! hows things bro?!

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47607

welcome back, vaugany

how is your best pal, gabe?

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1878

McGregor is so overrated but Diaz sucks anyway...
    Cowboy is garbage...got his ass beat recently. ..even when his grandma died..

Ufc is such a dumpster fire...everyone backing out of fights...probably cause of steroids/tests..
    McGregor got lucky now somehow he's unbeatable. ..lol
    Too bad all these guys fight so few times a year or they'd be exposed so much quicker...

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

His gas tank will be perfectly fine. Nate isnt going brutalise his body with hard body kicks like Dos Anjos would, and he isnt going to be top heavy with grappling and wear him down that way (like Dos Anjos would try to do). He'll just pick his shots - countless body kicks and leg kicks cos they are on a plate agaisnt Diaz brothers, and pick Diaz apart until the ref stops it. It just wont be an easy KO like against the others
    you don't think he could get another fluke win quicker than he did vs aldo?

lol

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by Sato View Post

His cut to 145 was extreme. His coaches publicly said they didn't want him doing it anymore. His tank will be fine, I doubt he has to cut much if any weight. Watched an interview last week and he was looking good.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Would you rather watch a 5 seconds fight with a crippled fighter? Do not want to spend $60 to watch it.
    I'd much rather cash my bets in 5 seconds...so, yes.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

I'd much rather cash my bets in 5 seconds...so, yes.
    well with RDA fighting with a broken foot your bet might have actually won. Certainly would have made the fight more even for conor.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

El Nino! hows things bro?!
    Good, man Haven't seen you around in a minute. Thought maybe you got roped into the bounce house sales game with Gaberz. Welcome back!

JoshKnows46
    JoshKnows46's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2151

yeah I think it ends late second or third
    Same, late 2nd, early 3rd. Thinking 3rd round prop will be a big jump from the 2nd round prob, gonna put most of my investment on the 3rd and ko prop.

JoshKnows46

Going 600 2 units on 3rd round finish, putting 100 on 2nd and 100 on 4th. And probable around 2400 on ko prop if it's around -240 or less.....I'm hoping mcgregor predicts a 1st or 2nd round finish, and doesnt fuk up my money by predicting 3rd round.
    Last edited by JoshKnows46; 02-24-16 at 10:41 AM.

shabang
    shabang's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

Going 600 2 units on 3rd round finish, putting 100 on 2nd and 100 on 4th. And probable around 2400 on ko prop if it's around -240 or less.....I'm hoping mcgregor predicts a 1st or 2nd round finish, and doesnt fuk up my money by predicting 3rd round.
    surprised people are thining this is a good fight..sure nate talks shit and that part of it will be entertaining..but a good fight?? no..mcgregor will win this easily IMO .. throwing a few units on mcgregor straight..no way he loses this fight..no way.

JoshKnows46

Quote Originally Posted by shabang View Post
    surprised people are thining this is a good fight..sure nate talks shit and that part of it will be entertaining..but a good fight?? no..mcgregor will win this easily IMO .. throwing a few units on mcgregor straight..no way he loses this fight..no way.
    Won't be a good fight, no one thinks that. It will be a one sided beat down as the odds of 370 suggest, but diaz has a jab to keep mcgregor at bay, reach to match and a solid chin, and a counter fighters mentality, but he's heavy on his lead leg and mcgregor will pick it apart. It's more exciting then watching him take out rda in under 3 minutes. Not to mention it's 2 weight classes higher on short notice and a completly diffrent opp,stylistically. Polar opposites of rda, odds are spot on currently, wish I coulda got the -280.
    Last edited by JoshKnows46; 02-24-16 at 12:44 PM.

JoshKnows46

It's a similar fight to the Holloway fight that went to dec, exept mcgregor isn't injuried so it'll be stopped early 3rd, instead of going to dec or in this case, 4th round.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Apparently they are giving it to Nate. get ready for a solid 12 days of some classic shit talking.
    im kinda stunned with these cheap fuks. Cerrone is the type who would do it for free. You know Nate got paid and paid well (even tho he is borderline retarded) Mac knows his kicking game will light up Diaz and will prolly be the demise of Nate.

Thor4140

although I still think Conor wins by TKO I actually agree that stylistically it isnt that great a matchup for Conor, or at least not as easy as most will think. He's finally fighting somone that isnt a midget and he wont have significant reach advantage on. He's fighting someone for first time that wont fall for his mind-games and shit-talking - Diaz will give as good as he gets, and he's fighting someone that has decent cardio and can take a beating. The big pluses for Conor is that he doesnt have to worry about the takedown threat which is huge, and Diaz isnt elusive or mobile - Conor will be able kick him at will - and why I'd never consider actually betting on Diaz.
    Same as i see it D. Like JOnes and Gus. We finally got to see Jones fight a guy with the same reach advantage and Gus did better than anyone. He isn't gonna break down Diaz with his hands unless he chops him apart with his legs.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

i think more are interested in the spectacle of it all (the shit talking and stuff) rather than purely the fight

shabang

Won't be a good fight, no one thinks that. It will be a one sided beat down as the odds of 370 suggest, but diaz has a jab to keep mcgregor at bay, reach to match and a solid chin, and a counter fighters mentality, but he's heavy on his lead leg and mcgregor will pick it apart. It's more exciting then watching him take out rda in under 3 minutes. Not to mention it's 2 weight classes higher on short notice and a completly diffrent opp,stylistically. Polar opposites of rda, odds are spot on currently, wish I coulda got the -280.
    do you think odds will climb some more in mcgregor's favor? or settle down a bit come closer to fight time? I'm wondering when I should jump.

shabang

i think more are interested in the spectacle of it all (the shit talking and stuff) rather than purely the fight
    yea, I am too don't get me wrong.. I'm just soooo butt hurt that RDA is not fighting, hard to get excited for anything else right now. Wanted to see history.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11973

If Nate could some how get this fight to the ground which he can not then I might give him a chance at a submission win...

Nate can't take the power of McGregors punches and kicks period.. Late 1st round KO is what I'm thinking.. This Nate short call up and McGregor being ready for RDA is just gonna be too much to over come for Nate...

Nate will jab, fight long, man up and do his thing early on, but when McGregor gets inside and connects Nate will get rocked and then dropped...

Gotta admit it would be nice to see one of the Diaz brothers knocked out cold for once.. This could happen to Nate.

It's gonna be a clinic for McGregor...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 02-24-16 at 03:04 PM.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Diaz was embarassed vs Dos Anos---says he was no motivated....hope ths does it for ya lol...

JoshKnows46

do you think odds will climb some more in mcgregor's favor? or settle down a bit come closer to fight time? I'm wondering when I should jump.
    Climb after the press confrence after mcgregor verbally assaults nate, then probable come back down to where it's at now closer to fight time.

getlucky2win
    faded
    getlucky2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1796

got mcgoat -250 -260 -270 -280 and the under -140 -160

Ultimatemeatball
    Ultimatemeatball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 999

Nice score! Is there a way to get an alert on your phone when mma odds are released on 5D? When I woke up this AM saw Conor at -360. Thanks

eligibletackle
    eligibletackle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1656

So everyone is just taking CMac here?

Nate won't struggle with any cut, he's not facing anybody that'll try to, or could, rag-doll him. CMac is at a reach disadvantage and potentially at one in the mental game too - amongst others. If it was 3 rounds then I think CMac could reap the benefits of a pro-Connor crowd influencing the judges. 25 minutes seems like ample time for Nate to touch up CMac and eventually get the sub. The biggest question mark is whether or not Conor taps on chokes. Consider Nate tackle eligible here folks! Significant EV+ at +105 or above IMO

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Here we go.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

"He makes gun signs with the the right hand and animals balloons with the left hand"

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    "He makes gun signs with the the right hand and animals balloons with the left hand"

not a better shit talker EVER in UFC history

Ultimatemeatball
    Ultimatemeatball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 999

Conor climbing to -420 right now. Do I hear -500 once the Irish money is finished pouring in?

Thor4140

What I got out of that press conference is Nate looks like he is a beaten fighter. He might have trouble makin 170

First ... 23456 Last