Meestermike
    Meestermike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3902

And I quote... from 5dimes; as it has been for a long time; as I copied and saved these rules when I first set up my account many moons ago

http://www.5dimes.eu/sb_rules.html#basketball

Basketball Wagering

Concluded NBA games are official after 43 minutes of play. Concluded basketball games scheduled for 40 minutes are official after 35 minutes of play.

Overtime scoring is included in the total when wagering on total scores. Overtime scoring is included in full game and second half wagers.
    plus

Fourth quarter wagers do not include overtime unless otherwise noted.
    As someone mentioned earlier:
    Read the rules before you play
    No bullshit about it. Live and learn.

greypimps
    greypimps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1736

What is wrong with u guys.. of course all books include over time in full game and second half.. that goes for basketball, football and baseball.. the rest is diferent.. thats the standard for all book.. i cant see anybook would have any exception...

Swinging Johnson
    Swinging Johnson's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5266

These boys are greener than Kermit on a bed of lettuce. Giant has the patience of Job.

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

I like how he says 5Dimes graded it a loser bc they're scared of his great capping abilities...yea I'm sure they think you're real sharp

Swinging Johnson
    Swinging Johnson's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5266

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    I like how he says 5Dimes graded it a loser bc they're scared of his great capping abilities...yea I'm sure they think you're real sharp
    Excuse me but I believe the word Billy Walters Jr. used was loosers. Please take note.

First 12