ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    In a way... I'm just surprised on Rosey's Defense Technique the entire match. Don't know any women to get hammered like that.... but anything is possible.

What I question is... so many blows that Rousey received straight dead center to the face. I thought the first thing they teach you in a fight is to block center punches?

I question a lot of things. She clearly wasn't ready. If there were timeouts in UFC... she needed one. Because whatever she planned for didn't happen. Wasn't expecting what Holm threw at her.

It just looked bizarre. A champion getting KO'ed early in the 2nd round? Doesn't make sense to me.

Shots dead center to her mouth. DEAD CENTER.

Don't know of any champ getting rocked like that.
    I think that incident at the weigh in threw her focus off as she didnt really go in with a game plan and boy oh boy did it show

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Is the line down on BOL?

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11162

Champions have been getting knocked out since the beginning of fighting. Nothing strange here. Rousey was a pumped up product. People bought into the hype but she had many holes if you really was honest. She finally fought someone with a pulse.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    In a way... I'm just surprised on Rosey's Defense Technique the entire match. Don't know any women to get hammered like that.... but anything is possible.

What I question is... so many blows that Rousey received straight dead center to the face. I thought the first thing they teach you in a fight is to block center punches?

I question a lot of things. She clearly wasn't ready. If there were timeouts in UFC... she needed one. Because whatever she planned for didn't happen. Wasn't expecting what Holm threw at her.

It just looked bizarre. A champion getting KO'ed early in the 2nd round? Doesn't make sense to me.

Shots dead center to her mouth. DEAD CENTER.

Don't know of any champ getting rocked like that.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Nobody ever got hammered like that

Man it was actually scary

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    This pic gets my best arse vote BTW.. Did she forget to wipe though? Digging in deep there..

but every real man that sees this photos fantasizes for just a moment about being her fingernails....

ive seen this f'n photo a hundred times, and i still do it EVERY TIME I SEE IT

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16
    FlipsideRM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3216

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    but every real man that sees this photos fantasizes for just a moment about being her fingernails....

ive seen this f'n photo a hundred times, and i still do it EVERY TIME I SEE IT
    Auto would you eat that ass?

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    I think that incident at the weigh in threw her focus off as she didnt really go in with a game plan and boy oh boy did it show
    Had nothing to do with it.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

OP has not posed since Saturday night.

Guy might have jumped off of a bridge.

Check in, pal.

TheSchafe
    TheSchafe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 462

I'm fully convinced that Roused got knocked out as a direct result of this thread. As for the OP...they call betting heavy chalk "bridge jumping" for a reason.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post

She could blow a fart in my mouth and I wouldn't have the slightest care in the world.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by FlipsideRM View Post
    Auto would you eat that ass?
    DOES A BEAR SHIT IN THE WOODS ON SUNDAY???

THAT little little thingy that connects my tongue to the bottom of my mouth would be ripped and hurt for days after i was done chowing on that ass..... id stick my tongue in that fukker as far as it would go for hours

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    DOES A BEAR SHIT IN THE WOODS ON SUNDAY???

THAT little little thingy that connects my tongue to the bottom of my mouth would be ripped and hurt for days after i was done chowing on that ass..... id stick my tongue in that fukker as far as it would go for hours
    Damn that sounds intense donker.

How about Ronda rouseys ass?

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    Rousey opened -300 at BetOnline for the rematch. Already bet down to -255 according to RJ Bell on twitter.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    She was obviously going to be favored. Pretty standard.
    Kalikas opened Rousey -190 at 5Dimes. Sitting at -175 ATM.

Even though I like Rousey.... with those odds... she's going to lose again.

She just apparently doesn't match up well with Holm at all.

Rousey has to be a solid -200

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    Had nothing to do with it.
    And you can prove that how?

mirinquads

By critical thinking.

ACoochy

By critical thinking.
    Yeah cos you obviously thought long and hard about your 1 line response..

Good on ya...

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Play nice guys

mikewlgm
    mikewlgm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 128

Quote Originally Posted by FlipsideRM View Post
    Play nice guys
    Flipside is a f*cking bitch. Hows that for playing nice?

mirinquads

Yeah cos you obviously thought long and hard about your 1 line response..

Good on ya...
    Didn't have to. It's not hard to figure out if you have an IQ above Ronda after getting kicked in the brainz.

mirinquads

Quote Originally Posted by mikewlgm View Post
    Flipside is a f*cking bitch. Hows that for playing nice?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: mikewlgm

Lee Jones
    Lee Jones's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 680

Name:  FB_IMG_1447666400992.jpg
Views: 201
Size:  35.0 KB

ACoochy

Didn't have to. It's not hard to figure out if you have an IQ above Ronda after getting kicked in the brainz.
    Go back to sleep cos ur clearly not making sense...

mirinquads

Go back to sleep cos ur clearly not making sense...
    You probably can't make sense of what i'm saying, because you're not that intelligent .. It's fine bro, just relax. Please let me know if you want me to dumb it down for you.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

To be fair there are a heap of people in the sport who are saying that if Ronda goes back in against Holly she's going to get bloody killed again. There's nothing that threw off Ronda in their opinions. She just met up against someone who is by far a superior athlete and who could laugh off that armbar thing she tried to get her into in the first round. Then again the more I started looking at it a couple of hours before the fight when I was talking to Lou, it seems there were quite a few hardcore fans who pegged Holly to win because Ronda apparently has no standup game and had never faced anyone like this before so it wasn't this massive upset that the odds made it out to be. That's just what I'm reading anyway

shari91

^^^^ I'm also not a hardcore fan by any means and only really paid attention this time as it was 20 minutes from my house and we've been bombarded by this for months now. But there was definitely a decent contingent who were pretty convinced Holly would win for ages now.

ACoochy

You probably can't make sense of what i'm saying, because you're not that intelligent .. It's fine bro, just relax. Please let me know if you want me to dumb it down for you.
    You talk of intelligensia on a gambling forum

Btw, a truly intelligent person is able to get their point across without directing personalizations but thats cool. Just so long as you know you come across as being primarily about style and not substance.

But hey not everyone can be a critical thinker and one day i may even respect your efforts at a payout, or maybe not...
    Last edited by ACoochy; 11-16-15 at 05:06 AM.

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    To be fair there are a heap of people in the sport who are saying that if Ronda goes back in against Holly she's going to get bloody killed again. There's nothing that threw off Ronda in their opinions. She just met up against someone who is by far a superior athlete and who could laugh off that armbar thing she tried to get her into in the first round. Then again the more I started looking at it a couple of hours before the fight when I was talking to Lou, it seems there were quite a few hardcore fans who pegged Holly to win because Ronda apparently has no standup game and had never faced anyone like this before so it wasn't this massive upset that the odds made it out to be. That's just what I'm reading anyway
    Shari i was just dissing the guy for coming in and telling me im wrong AFTER the event.

Anyone can do that but i agree with your analysis in that although i feel the fight would be a little more competitive 2nd time around (ie rousey actually comes in with a strategic gameplan and can last the distance at least) Holly would still be the more composed and smarter fighter.

Personally am looking forward to betting Holm at +EV odds 2nd time round...

shari91

Shari i was just dissing the guy for coming in and telling me im wrong AFTER the event.

Anyone can do that but i agree with your analysis in that although i feel the fight would be a little more competitive 2nd time around (ie rousey actually comes in with a strategic gameplan and can last the distance at least) Holly would still be the more composed and smarter fighter.

Personally am looking forward to betting Holm at +EV odds 2nd time round...
    It just sucks that we missed the chance to get such good odds on her this time because they're obviously going to get hammered next time although RR fanbois might help to keep them decent. Especially since two MMA squares like Lou and I had been saying for a week that we wanted to bloody bet on Holly and just never did like the idiots we are. Although I'm still somewhat doubtful that a rematch will ever take place. The more I've gone back to read what the hardcore fans said before the fight and now what everyone else is saying after the fight as they pick it apart, I really don't think Ronda would stand much of a chance even with a brilliant strategy. Even my bestie had said yesterday morning as we were watching the prelims "can't Holly just use some of her kickboxing or boxing skills and crack her in the chops to knock her out?!" It's bad enough with the punches she was landing but when you throw the legs in it's like how is Ronda going to overcome that when she can't do shit other than hope to take her down to the mat and even then Holly escaped it?! Surely if that Armenian dude and the others in her camp care about her they'll tell her to mosey on along to the WWE and make an appearance or two on Total Divas. Actually I've just talked myself into betting KO, TKO if they fight again.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Different replay angle.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Something seemed off... Rousey was not mentally there, and Holly was absolutely juiced up for this fight. Anyone with half a brain can see how tight and ripped her delts and shoulders were, and her back had definition even superior athletes cannot attain clean. Most people are just happy rousey lost because they hate on her for the success she has had. She's a fighter who doesn't give a fukk about what anyone thinks and people just love to hate on people who are better than them. Jon Jones is another hated fighter, who was hated long before any of his stupidity, simply due to his success. So many fat fukks sit on their asses and analyze other people who they would love to be, but will never be. I give rousey credit simply for getting in the ring regardless of outcome. She wins the rematch.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    She's a fighter who doesn't give a fukk about what anyone thinks and people just love to hate on people who are better than them.
    Rousey is someone who most certainly cares what other people think about her. Just look at the things she has said and done over the years because of comments made. Hell, look at some of her twitter messages that she's made.

And no one hates her for being successful, they hate her because of her narcissistic and childish attitude, not to mention her getting forced down everyone's throat as the second coming of Jesus. For Christ's sake, she had only defeated 11 people in MMA.

She has mental stability issues.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

She doesn't care. What she might care about is how she is portrayed, not for how she acts or for the person she is. It's not easy to be in her position.

Kermit

This took place at a bar where Donald Cerrone was at. I have never seen people this happy over a fighter winning.

People are just happy to see Ronda Rousey eat a piece of humble pie.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: shari91

Kermit

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

^^ Seems like no one likes Rhonda Rousey period in the entertainment world.. She's getting absolutely no love from anyone.. Lol.. Layla even roasting her calling her overrated... Rhonda not the media darling for sure now..

Layla has got a point though, no pound for pound champion in their prime gets blasted and rudely KO'd like Rhonda just did.. I think she is now gonna be considered just a good fighter and not great fighter as she did get exposed..

First ... 11121314151617 ... Last