uvarunthetable
    uvarunthetable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3474

Bama ML and Houston Texans ML

Boys this weekend is very simple....Bama ML tomorrow and Texans ML Sunday. I will personally be putting my whole account (500) on this so let's get after it and make some money

<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/8GA_0FM49qQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

cutter341975
    This year I'm screaming WHO DAT!!
    cutter341975's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 125

Quote Originally Posted by uvarunthetable View Post
    Boys this weekend is very simple....Bama ML tomorrow and Texans ML Sunday. I will personally be putting my whole account (500) on this so let's get after it and make some money

<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/8GA_0FM49qQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    Houston..you've got to be kidding...Houston has ONE player JJ WATT..that's it bro..just JJ WATT...bad play bro...ATL has a JJ too..Julio Jones..and Matty Ice..,and a host of other offensive weapons that look supreme compared to the likes of the Texans...no way..no how.

uvarunthetable

Quote Originally Posted by cutter341975 View Post
    Houston..you've got to be kidding...Houston has ONE player JJ WATT..that's it bro..just JJ WATT...bad play bro...ATL has a JJ too..Julio Jones..and Matty Ice..,and a host of other offensive weapons that look supreme compared to the likes of the Texans...no way..no how.
    CUtter I'm not sober to respond to this but to say they only have JJ is a bigggg mistake...they have DeAndre, Clowney, etc. Atlanta 3-0 but overrated and barely beat Eagles, Giants, and Cowboys without Romo and Dez.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

dont know

Texans are not really that good

Bama in for a dog fight

Sledge187
    Sledge187's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5949

I am a die hard Texans fan and I am loading up on Julio Jones in all of my fanduel leagues. Bama sounds like a great pick.

uvarunthetable

Quote Originally Posted by Sledge187 View Post
    I am a die hard Texans fan and I am loading up on Julio Jones in all of my fanduel leagues. Bama sounds like a great pick.
    Think Jones is too pricy in DFS for this week, would rather take Amari Cooper and have the money for elsewhere

uvarunthetable

ALright 1/2 boys, lets get it with Texans

Jrod124
    Update your status
    Jrod124's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 535