Dr.Gonzo
    Dr.Gonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3192

Let's just get this right Cooch, you believe in hate speech laws, bigger government, the removal of the second amendment, universal health care, open borders, government imposing on private business, oppose self determination, oppose the right to exclude, oppose religious freedom of Christians, I could go go...

And you want to talk about liberty?

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status
    MonkeyF0cker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1127

Who opposes the religious freedom of Christians? LOL. That has to be the biggest pity party on the planet. It's fine to ban another entire religion from leaving and entering the country, but Christians are the ones feeling sorry for themselves because they potentially may have to bake a cake for some gay couple if they own a business. It's the most pathetic, self-serving load of shit I've ever heard.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

"who opposes the religious freedom of Christians?"

are you stupid or just turn the news on for the first time in the past 8 years? Hopefully for you it is the latter.

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Are you talking about Hillary doing her job as a defense attorney? You've got to be kidding. She was literally doing her job - not doing her job would have been unethical.

Johnny Cochran, Alan Dershowitz also vigorously defended OJ who I'm sure they knew was guilty. That was their job and is the job of a criminal defense attorney.

You ought to know this stuff.

Wow, she chuckled years later when recounting how the prosecution screwed up.

Seriously? This is what you got?
    lol d2bets burying himself here. No, that is not all we got but it is one of the most damaging pieces out there. Disagreeing only shows how desperate you are. And from your post history, we know you get VERY, VERY desperate.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    So whats the one trait Drumpf supporters all share?

And it isn't age, race or religion.

Turns out they have a shared inclination for Authoritarianism...

So they actually want complete obedience to Authority as opposed to having individual freedom...

Just wow...
    Trump 2016

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

The National Enquirer Runs Story of Multiple Ted Cruz Affairs…

Since his wife is a former call girl why would he want to have an affair with a hooker?
    I dont get it

The National Enquirer is indeed a tabloid – and as such there are various grains of salt that should be applied when reviewing anything they present.
    However, that said, they have been unfortunately accurate for more than a few presidential hopefuls: Gary Hart, Jesse Jackson and John Edwards to name a few of the more infamous examples.
    Beyond the story itself there’s a few presenting elements which point to a high degree of confidence, and as a consequence ‘legal avoidance’, on the publishers’ part.
    Firstly, they post pictures of the collective mistresses. NE would never legally “go there” if they did not hold a very reasonable certainty the outlined players were factually part of the story.
    Secondly, there’s at least one face in the group that is easily identifiable.

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Gonzo View Post
    Let's just get this right Cooch, you believe in hate speech laws, bigger government, the removal of the second amendment, universal health care, open borders, government imposing on private business, oppose self determination, oppose the right to exclude, oppose religious freedom of Christians, I could go go...

And you want to talk about liberty?
    Poor Christians have to make cakes for gay guys. That really is a shame.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by Andy117 View Post
    Poor Christians have to make cakes for gay guys. That really is a shame.
    it is, especially in USA. Literally couldn't be more backwards.

Maximo
    Maximo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1865

wow those 3 people woke up early started their duties to protect trump.

good for them.

Scorpion
    Update your status

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8504

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    it is, especially in USA. Literally couldn't be more backwards.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

Politicians acting like children attacking the wives.. Disturbing to see.

More important things are pending in the world like terrorist attacks etc.. Priorities are skewed..

larco15
    larco15's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 691

Quote Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
    wow those 3 people woke up early started their duties to protect trump.

good for them.
    lol. You come in supporting Islam. A few days later they blow up Brussels. Then you come back? Let me guess. You want more Islam in all countries everywhere?

I think I advised you there would be more attacks. Then your religion blows up an airport. Are you ready to admit you were wrong? Or do you want me to make a prediction about another future bombing in Turkey?

You have something quite similar to cognitive dissonance. It is ironic that your father sent you to a country to make progress in a place that Islam has not ravaged. If the trend continues, Europe will cease to exist in the future. And you yourself would not dare send your children there to make progress for their future.

But the most ironic thing is that you enjoy the fruits of a non-Islamic country, a country that has given you and your family a good life, and yet you want to bring in a poison that would destroy it.

I would suggest a person such as yourself get your head examined. However, you are way beyond that.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Politicians acting like children attacking the wives.. Disturbing to see.

More important things are pending in the world like terrorist attacks etc.. Priorities are skewed..
    A SUPER-PAC with no affiliation to Cruz happened to post a well-known pic of Melania in a Facebook post, but Donald Trump is the only politician that has attacked a wife. Now it looks like Trump has created a sex scandal rumor, likely with no basis in reality.

Trump is not love. Trump is sick.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

A SUPER-PAC with no affiliation to Cruz happened to post a well-known pic of Melania in a Facebook post, but Donald Trump is the only politician that has attacked a wife. Now it looks like Trump has created a sex scandal rumor, likely with no basis in reality.

Trump is not love. Trump is sick.
    So the Super Pac has nothing to do with Cruz but Trump is the National Enquirer now? Biased much?

The NE has a great track record on these types of scandals so why are you dismissing it? Tiger Woods, John Edwards, and a few others were outed by the NE
    Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave MoneyLineDawg 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DwightShrute, and opie1988

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Trump spokeswoman Katrina Pierson fulfills "spill the beans" threat -- attacks Heidi Cruz.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/...beans-on-heidi

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

This was 5 months ago. They've still got 1 more month to be right.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

They've got a great track record on these types of things...that's all I said

Research it

DwightShrute

This was 5 months ago. They've still got 1 more month to be right.

I have no idea whether or not the cover story about Ted Cruz in this week’s issue of the National Enquirer is true or not, but I had absolutely nothing to do with it, did not know about it, and have not, as yet, read it.

Likewise, I have nothing to do with the National Enquirer and unlike Lyin’ Ted Cruz I do not surround myself with political hacks and henchman and then pretend total innocence. Ted Cruz’s problem with the National Enquirer is his and his alone, and while they were right about O.J. Simpson, John Edwards, and many others, I certainly hope they are not right about Lyin’ Ted Cruz.

I look forward to spending the week in Wisconsin, winning the Republican nomination and ultimately the Presidency in order to Make America Great Again.

- Donald J. Trump

Maximo
    Maximo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1865

Quote Originally Posted by larco15 View Post
    lol. You come in supporting Islam. A few days later they blow up Brussels. Then you come back? Let me guess. You want more Islam in all countries everywhere?

I think I advised you there would be more attacks. Then your religion blows up an airport. Are you ready to admit you were wrong? Or do you want me to make a prediction about another future bombing in Turkey?

You have something quite similar to cognitive dissonance. It is ironic that your father sent you to a country to make progress in a place that Islam has not ravaged. If the trend continues, Europe will cease to exist in the future. And you yourself would not dare send your children there to make progress for their future.

But the most ironic thing is that you enjoy the fruits of a non-Islamic country, a country that has given you and your family a good life, and yet you want to bring in a poison that would destroy it.

I would suggest a person such as yourself get your head examined. However, you are way beyond that.
    Who is supporting Islam? Show me one example that I supported Islam. Just one.

How do you guys survive in this world? Seriously. If you guys ever come to New York or any other big states, people will eat you alive because you guys are beyond moron level. Everyone will take an advantage of you.

These people have nothing to do with Islam. If they were, then they wouldn't touch Turkey since our %99 of the population is Muslim. None of the African countries as well. Clearly, they don't care if you are Muslim, Christian or Jewish. They are just psychopath. They just kill. Just like Andres Breivik. They have problems in their heads and it has nothing to do with Muslim.

Reading comprehension is not one of your strengths. I got that. First of all, my family is not here. That's number one. Second, I paid every single penny to get the fruits. It wasn't given. I took it because I paid every single penny for it.

Again, probably you have never been outside of United States or never had a Muslim friend, so you won't understand. You can't see the difference between Muslim people and these sick people. You still think every Muslim thinks to destroy America or any other country. Very sad human being.

Again, read this until you get it. If these people care so much about Islam, they wouldn't kill over 200 people in Turkey. Clearly, they don't care about Islam or Muslim people.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    I have no idea whether or not the cover story about Ted Cruz in this week’s issue of the National Enquirer is true or not, but I had absolutely nothing to do with it, did not know about it, and have not, as yet, read it.

Likewise, I have nothing to do with the National Enquirer and unlike Lyin’ Ted Cruz I do not surround myself with political hacks and henchman and then pretend total innocence. Ted Cruz’s problem with the National Enquirer is his and his alone, and while they were right about O.J. Simpson, John Edwards, and many others, I certainly hope they are not right about Lyin’ Ted Cruz.

I look forward to spending the week in Wisconsin, winning the Republican nomination and ultimately the Presidency in order to Make America Great Again.

- Donald J. Trump

a presidential candidate talking about the national enquirer

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I like when terrorist attacks happen because that's when Countries start doing something to stop it.. They are scooping up terrorists now in Belguim, France and Germany as I'm watching the news.. Authorities are going on the offensive now in Europe and it's been long over due..

This cripples or slows down the potential future threats for terrorist attacks to be carried out.. Glad to see sweeps happening in Muslim communities as it's producing results.. Should do that here in the US now..

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post

yes, and the size of their dick, punching people in the mouth, blood coming from "wherever" and dozens of other stupid shit. These are the people supported by our resident brain trust and millions of others just as sharp. add to that a 6% truthful rating by every fact checker in the universe. classy, just classy guys.

DwightShrute

yup that's what it comes down to. Because people like you will be all over it making up shit as per usual.

But then again, you support the genius who said this:

"We're the country that built the Intercontinental Railroad."
    "No, no. I have been practicing...I bowled a 129. It's like -- it was like Special Olympics, or something."
    "What I was suggesting -- you're absolutely right that John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith..."
    “It’s here that companies like Solyndra are leading the way toward a brighter and more prosperous future.”
    "My friends, we live in the greatest nation in the history of the world. I hope you'll join with me as we try to change it."

bruceBRUCEbruce
    bruceBRUCEbruce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1959

This cripples or slows down the potential future threats for terrorist attacks to be carried out.. Glad to see sweeps happening in Muslim communities as it's producing results.. Should do that here in the US now..
    we've had nearly half a million deaths in the US via gun violence vs 3500 deaths via terrorism, a huge chunk of that happening on one day

hence its a thousand times more likely that one would die from some christian mouth-breathing moron with a gun in the US vs any act of terrorism

terrorism is a red herring politically, US is still the safest nation in the world, even moreso since GWB left office

keep voting republican, rubes

Scorpion
    Update your status

Trump spokeswoman Katrina Pierson fulfills "spill the beans" threat -- attacks Heidi Cruz.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/...beans-on-heidi
    wow, d2bets has switched sides, great job Katrina Pierson
    Last edited by Scorpion; 03-25-16 at 04:46 PM.

DwightShrute

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

the gold digging whore posed naked for everybody to see in GQ..

Now the albino orangutan gets mad when people post it back up
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: khicks26

Scorpion
    Update your status

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by bruceBRUCEbruce View Post
    we've had nearly half a million deaths in the US via gun violence vs 3500 deaths via terrorism, a huge chunk of that happening on one day

hence its a thousand times more likely that one would die from some christian mouth-breathing moron with a gun in the US vs any act of terrorism

terrorism is a red herring politically, US is still the safest nation in the world, even moreso since GWB left office

keep voting republican, rubes
    Terrorism could take out thousands at a time or more with a well planned hit..Don't be so naive to the growing Islamic terrorist threats happening around the world today.. Technology and the internet is making it very easy for them.. Homeland security can only do so much on our home turf as well... CIA head officials tell us this..

Wait til ISIS hits your water or food supply and then it hits home. You won't be posting this same garbage..

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Albino orangutan

ACoochy

Terrorism could take out thousands at a time or more with a well planned hit..Don't be so naive to the growing Islamic terrorist threat happening around the world today.. Technology and the internet is making it very easy for them.. Homeland security can only do so much on our home turf as well...

Wait til ISIS hits your water or food supply and then it hits home. You won't be posting this same garbage..
    Could've would've should've...

Keep gunning down you're own people at unprecedented levels whilst terrorists the world over laugh in your face

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Could've would've should've...

Keep gunning down you're own people at unprecedented levels whilst terrorists the world over laugh in your face
    People gun down people in every Country, even in Russia.. Especially in the Islamic State.. This is normal.. Terrorism in addition to that is something we don't need.

Gang members aren't setting off bombs in crowded airports to kill innocents and themselves like these Islamic terrorists are doing, criminals and common thugs aren't flying commercial airliners into high rise buildings last I checked either like what happen with 9/11.

Thugs kill thugs mostly, gang members shoot other gang members mostly.. Innocent people do get caught in the crossfire at times which is tragic and that's why I'd like to see AR's and AK's banned in the US... Civilians don't need to own or gain access to these types of military grade weapons..

ACoochy

"This is normal"...

Wow jibber sounds like you need to leave and find a new 'normal' if you're comfortable with how you live now.

So thankful to live where i do...

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 143

"This is normal"...

Wow jibber sounds like you need to leave and find a new 'normal' if you're comfortable with how you live now.

So thankful to live where i do...
    Cooch did they win? I didn't get that cricket bet in

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Cooch did they win? I didn't get that cricket bet in
    Then you saved money pal...

Aussie captain Smith went on a tear and killed the bet...

Next time...

First ... 242243244245246247248 ... Last