will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

MLB Hall of Shame!!!!!-Link to site votes

http://baseballhall.org/news/press-r...e-vote-shutout

I went to the Hall of Fame in 2001. It is a wonderful place that I suggest everyone go to. When I went, it was right before Bonds hit 73 homers. They have a scoreboard of a list of rankings for particular stats. I saw Bonds' name and was thinking that he would be on top one day and he made it.

This is my take: If you're not going to erase the stats, elect the players according to stats and the way that they played the game at their peak.

It's a disgrace; Barry Bonds, Roger Clemens, and Mike Piazza are all hall 1st ballot hall of famers. Bonds and Clemens were hall of fame caliber before they juiced up while Piazza, who hasn't been assumed to have taken steriods, is taking the hit. Mike will still get in , but to see Biggio's name above him is a DISGRACE!!!! Biggio isn't deserving , he's a compiler.

It's obvious that Sosa and Palmiero were nothing without steroids; leave them out.

For god's sakes, if they're going to leave everyone out, elect players like Don Mattingly and Keith Hernandez who gave their blood, sweat, and tears!! We know damn well that if Mattingly wasn't injured, he would've made it, hand's down. He was the premiere hitter in the 80's and a great fielder. Hernandez was the BEST fielding 1st baseman in baseball history. That alone, should get him in if Ozzie Smith is in.

To me, it's about who were the most clutch players and players that played best at their peak. Curt Schilling was a brilliant post season pitcher. He would make it after several attempts in my book.

I'm neutral on Bagwell, I think he just come's up short. No brilliance there.

MY LIST: Bonds (was a HOF before the juice)
    Clemens (was a HOF before the juice)
    Piazza (should be 1st ballot, but will have to wait several years. Disgrace!!!!)
    Schilling (big money pitcher)
    Morris (big money pitcher)
    Mattingly (if Puckett is in, so should Donnie Baseball)
    Hernandez (was a genius at 1st base and a great leader)

Honorable mention - Bagwell (compiler), Biggio (compiler)

NOBODY ELSE ON THIS LIST DESERVES A SNIFF!

THE HALL OF FAME IS A MEMORABLE PLACE, ONE I'LL NEVER FORGET. THE VOTERS AND JUICERS ARE RUINING IT!!

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 456

The people have voted, and finally came to their senses. Barry Bonds made the Hall Of Fame today. Congrats Barry!

http://www.foxsports.com/mlb/story/b...of-fame-051115