topgame85
    topgame85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3082

New England earns the No. 3 seed over Cincinnati based on strength of victory (.433 to Bengals' .403). from cbssportsline

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by wacked View Post
    If you want to talk about throwing games you just need to say "Steelers". How many games did Pitt lose in the 4th quarter. You have no one to blame but yourself especially if you are counting on a team that's already in the playoffs to start all their starters like a regular season game. Week 17 is not when you want to make the playoffs.
    THAT ISN'T THROWING THE GAME YOU DUMB JACKASS THAT'S CALLED LOOSING THE GAME DO YOU KNOW THE DIFFERENCE NOW OR ARE YOU SO THICK YOU ARE UNREACHABLE NEVERMIND I CAN TELL BY YOUR POST THAT YOUR ARE GOING TO BE LIKE TALKING TO A FUKKING TREE

hhsilver
    hhsilver's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29946

Quote Originally Posted by wacked View Post
    NE Lost.

If Cincy wins they get the #3 seed.
    If Cincy loses they get the #4 seed.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/playoffs...rrentStandings
    thanks .....oops, ne lost , i new that

Serbone
    Serbone's Avatar Become A Pro!

Steelers and their fans should not whine, they played lousey 6 games in a row. No way other teams are trying to keep Steelers out today by losing... they are just doing what is best by resting starters, etc. Look what happened to NE WR Welker today, crazy that he was in the game at all.

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11830

I am a Steeler fan and they dont deserve to get in

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

this thread made me glad the steelers are gonna be sitting at home
    whinning ass cry baby
    if they take care of business against crap teams, u wouldnt have been a patriots fan today
    haha, thats prolly y u were mad, u were cheering for the pats and got SCREWED

wacked
    wacked's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 547

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    THAT ISN'T THROWING THE GAME YOU DUMB JACKASS THAT'S CALLED LOOSING THE GAME DO YOU KNOW THE DIFFERENCE NOW OR ARE YOU SO THICK YOU ARE UNREACHABLE NEVERMIND I CAN TELL BY YOUR POST THAT YOUR ARE GOING TO BE LIKE TALKING TO A FUKKING TREE
    I was making a play on how the Steelers where throwing the game because they could not keep a 4th quarter lead. They obviously were not throwing it, but they might as well since they kept gift wrapping each game in the 4th quarter.
    The bottom line is the Steelers are out of the playoffs because the can't win in the 4th quarter.

BTW, your caps locks is on, no need to yell.

DeluxeLiner
    DeluxeLiner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

good move by patriots getting steelers out of playoffs pretty much

Heandog
    Heandog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

steelers just sucked this year all together even they know i mean after all even BIG BEN quit on them

Grux
    Grux's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by topgame85 View Post
    Game should have been over had Houston beat now making them look like football heroes, obvious last week with colts losing to jets and patriots folding today the Conference wants nothing to do with the defending champs..... They know if we get in we are taking the ring AGAIN. Haters fck off I deal in reality the league is in collusion to keep the steelers out
    The Steelers don't scare anybody. They could have lost the game today.

DaColts
    DaColts's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1233

They fcked there self. Don't put or shit on everyone eleses team I'm glad the colts are smart thou

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Steelers are good drama, not a good team. Losing X number of games by a few points just means you lose playing hard or carelessly. Does not make you a good team. You are what your record says you are, so I have been told. Steelers are not a threat to win the Super Bowl, so does it really matter? They were good for eliminating participants in survivor pools. That should be their 2009-10 season legacy. Thinning out the ranks.

topgame85

Steelers are the best franchise in history of any sport, little \*\*\*\*\*\* new posting haters here would not talk shit to my face or any other steelers fan or they would be buried so keep up the charade steelers got fcked by the proven cheater rooster suckers in NE and ALL teams are scared of pittsburgh we buried two qb's today we are not little pussies like all these other soft teams and I'm not a pussy like some of you soft posters put up or shut up STEEL NATION FOR LIFE

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Stop your f***ing whining Pitt fans. You team played like s**t this year. You lose to the Raiders, Chiefs, Bears, and Browns, and you people are cryng about a New England loss? Grow up little girls. What a bunch of sore losers. Cry me a river losers. It is about time some of you cry babies in here start mening up and admitting that your team is crap. No exxcuses losers. You guys got exactly what you deserved.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Steelers are the best franchise in history of any sport, little \*\*\*\*\*\* new posting haters here would not talk shit to my face or any other steelers fan or they would be buried so keep up the charade steelers got fcked by the proven cheater rooster suckers in NE and ALL teams are scared of pittsburgh we buried two qb's today we are not little pussies like all these other soft teams and I'm not a pussy like some of you soft posters put up or shut up STEEL NATION FOR LIFE
    Any time, any place boy. You will not last 2 minutes with me. You want to call someone out? Here I am. I've taken many like you down before. Now let's see if you put up. Didn't expect to get called out, did you.

topgame85

Good season Bears, funny you little bitches talk shit cus you envy a real squad little pussy watch us sneak in anyways and take #7 then hear you little girls. If it were your team in the same situation and 2 of the better teams in your conference lost to two of the worse teams intentionally you would be on the same shit. colts abandon a perfect season to keep us out and pats give up 21 to the texans in the 4th open your eyes. I already admitted we played bad most of the season but 6 of 7 losses by less than 5 pts come on now thats bull shit team was still solid and had got in the groove recently and only maybe the chargers are playing more solid in the AFC at this point I can only pray we sneak in and bury these soft fcks

topgame85

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Any time, any place boy. You will not last 2 minutes with me. You want to call someone out? Here I am. I've taken many like you down before. Now let's see if you put up. Didn't expect to get called out, did you.

I eat hamburgers like you for lunch guy

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by INVEGA MAN View Post
    I am a Steeler fan and they dont deserve to get in
    Does the Jets deserve to be in the play offs??????
    here let me help you out FUKK NO!!!!!!!
    let me clue you in to something else you are not a true STEELER fan!!!

bill2266
    steelers
    bill2266's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 540

It was the manner in which the teams lost as previously stated the steelers had a bad season easily could have been 13-3 MINIMUM our best defender missed almost all of our games our qb missed games, parker was out again much of the season, ward even didn't play as often.... the fact remains a team that is storming towards a title defense in the final weeks should not be blocked out of the post season by a few scared "big boys" like colts/NE everyone knows the steelers were starting to click and Troy would have played next week and it would have been another playoff run from 6th place.... I see your points but the NFL is a bunch of pansies scared of the BEST FRANCHISE EVER!
    dam right the best franchise ever the pats up by 14 in the fourth and llost and oakland they played hard but lost it in the fourth. SO the champs wont be in the dance this year, but there still the best team out there and remember 6 RINGS nobody has that.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

# 7?

PAULYPOKER

#8?

Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5069

Congrats to all the AFC teams who conspired to keep the Steelers out of the playoffs!

Got to love it when a plan comes together!

Busterflywheel
    Busterflywheel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Steelers ****ed themself..Lets see they lost to Kc, Oak, Cleveland..Umm they suck face it..

nj1035
    Update your status
    nj1035's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2118

If the Steelers wanted to make the playoffs they should have done better than 9-7. No one to blame but themselves.

tullamore
    tullamore's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah it sucks that the Jets are going to back into the playoffs. But if you dont want that to happen dont lose to KC, Oak, and Cle. Pittsburgh only has themselves to blame.

The Seer
    The Seer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

If anything, the NFL WANTS the Steelers in the playoffs because they would bring much more money into the equation than the Texans and it is all about $.

Grandmaster B
    Retired
    Grandmaster B's Avatar Become A Pro!

they lost to the RAIDERS in PITT

podunk
    podunk's Avatar Become A Pro!

steelers ****ing suck

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

nobody is even really questioning that colts and pats laid down steelers reved up at the end of the year like always we had injuries galore all season and just when we get healthy and start handling buisiness these so called power house pussytriots/cuntycolts let a couple of midgets nut in their asses to avoid the big dick of the steelers in the playoffs
    This is solid gold. I nominate this for post of the year, 2010!

girth brooks
    girth brooks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well the Patriots got ****ed last year by Favre and the Jets. I didn't cry about it and we were 11-5. This is pathetic for real, yeah Brady is a pussy for playing with injuries in the last game of the year.

Rig
    Rig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 27

The gov should get involved

Grux
    Grux's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Grandmaster B View Post
    they lost to the RAIDERS in PITT

regretz
    regretz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Steelers gone fishing

PAULYPOKER

nobody is even really questioning that colts and pats laid down steelers reved up at the end of the year like always we had injuries galore all season and just when we get healthy and start handling buisiness these so called power house pussytriots/cuntycolts let a couple of midgets nut in their asses to avoid the big dick of the steelers in the playoffs

I second to tenth it GOOD SAY I SAY

STEELCITY MAFIA
    THE GODFATHER

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by The Seer View Post
    If anything, the NFL WANTS the Steelers in the playoffs because they would bring much more money into the equation than the Texans and it is all about $.
    You see the NFL has no control over what team assumes the fetal position but they are working on it right now N.F.L. Roundup Committee Could Rule on Resting of Starters
    as we speak because with the circus fake ass no showing integrity colt"s & Patriots made it obvious to the majority and also awoke the sleeping giant and do you know who that sleeping giant is??? It's called STEELER NATION AND IT IS ABOUT TO TAKE A BIG CHUNK OUT OF THE NFL'S ASS'S REVENUE!!!!! if nothing is done about it.

First 12