Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Find your cheapest Gasoline Prices - Thanks Obama!

Just input your zip code

http://gasprices.mapquest.com/

Attached Images  

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

teaserpleaser

Vote for newt im sure he'll find a way to keep his 2.50 a gallon gas promise.

Sam Odom

Newt is full of shitt - he should have taken a full time professorship after leaving congress . he could be banging co-eds under the radar

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

only poor fukks complain about gas..

Buy a hybrid or stop complaining.

Sam Odom

mayan , i know why you dont worry about gas prices - you wear your bus pass around your neck

onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why do you guys even look at the price of gas? Do you seriously go to a gas station if they have gas 1 cent cheaper? You google before you buy gas?

Drive to gas station that is convient
    Insert CC
    Fill tank
    Drive away

You will buy gas regardless

Sam Odom

Quote Originally Posted by onacloud View Post

You google before you buy gas?

yes

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    mayan , i know why you dont worry about gas prices - you wear your bus pass around your neck
    i have a F-150.. You didn't see my video?

Sam Odom

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1973

Quote Originally Posted by onacloud View Post
    Why do you guys even look at the price of gas? Do you seriously go to a gas station if they have gas 1 cent cheaper? You google before you buy gas?

Drive to gas station that is convient
    Insert CC
    Fill tank
    Drive away

You will buy gas regardless
    In a city gas prices can vary significantly from station to station... I wouldn't drive across town to save a cent per gallon but if you can drive down the road to save 20 cents a gallon it is worth it my opinion...

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1973

I used gasbuddy.com in the past...

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Sammy you're getting cheap prices compared to LA.

Go buy a hybrid.

Sam Odom

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post

Sammy you're getting cheap prices compared to LA.

not joking... prices have jump 5cents overnight each night this week

Dad
    2011 Adult Entertainer of the Year
    Dad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    Mayan still needs to buy gas for the lawn mower though, so see, it effects us all.

Mayan: I'm kidding!!! Dont slap me!

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

i dont care about cheaper gas.

i will gladly pay more for toptiergas.com.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

4.09 for regular unleaded. Need to seriously look at energy alternatives. I find myself looking for ways to do business now without having to travel.

teaserpleaser

Wyoming is 3.08 or something like that why??

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

There is a 20cent difference between the gas a half a ile away from me, and the cheapest gas in town which is 5 miles away from me.

teaserpleaser

2.85 in laramie wy. Must be nice

DOMINATER
    DOMINATER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

If you complain about price of gas you should buy a horse. lol.My heart goes out to all who have to support a family today it is harder than ever.

Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5057

High gas prices + High Unemployment = 1 Term President

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3289

Can't remember the last time I worried about gas prices. Now is no different, I just go and fill up.
    Points Awarded:

King Mayan gave Cougar Bait 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

jw
    jw's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6737

Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5057

Quote Originally Posted by jw View Post

Go Red States Go!

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

$3.38

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

Just dont go anywhere for a few months. Gas prices will free fall again. feel free to go back and check what gas prices did in 08 during that election year. Doing the exact same thing this time around as well. They jack up the prices to get a little profit banked then dump it to make peopel think the president is doing something 'good'. Question is whether or not gas companies want to help or hurt Obama. I would say the way it is going theyre probably going to do the same thing they did in 08.

jw
    jw's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6737

Quote Originally Posted by wantitall4moi View Post
    Just dont go anywhere for a few months. Gas prices will free fall again. feel free to go back and check what gas prices did in 08 during that election year. Doing the exact same thing this time around as well. They jack up the prices to get a little profit banked then dump it to make peopel think the president is doing something 'good'. Question is whether or not gas companies want to help or hurt Obama. I would say the way it is going theyre probably going to do the same thing they did in 08.
    Nothing to do with the president ... the suppliers of oil are comfortable with a barrel of oil priced at around $90-$100 per barrel .. when it creeps above this .. people start freaking out (as you can see from this thread) and the US government starts talking about alternative energy.

This makes the providers nervous .. so they produce more and prices fall (as they did last time) and people are so fickle that they quickly forget and everything goes back to normal ... until prices rise and we repeat the process and blame whoever is in power now (even though they have very little direct control over the actual price of gasoline)

Shaudius
    Shaudius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 702

Nothing to do with the president ... the suppliers of oil are comfortable with a barrel of oil priced at around $90-$100 per barrel .. when it creeps above this .. people start freaking out (as you can see from this thread) and the US government starts talking about alternative energy.

This makes the providers nervous .. so they produce more and prices fall (as they did last time) and people are so fickle that they quickly forget and everything goes back to normal ... until prices rise and we repeat the process and blame whoever is in power now (even though they have very little direct control over the actual price of gasoline)
    TITCR. I was listening to something/reading something today and it basically said that even if we were to follow through with the plans of the Republican presidential candidates about increasing domestic production(increased drilling permits and oil exploration efforts), we wouldn't see the results of it for 10 years...that's right 10 years. So even if Obama the second he took office had implemented every single idea the Republicans are pushing for, we would be seeing the exact same oil speculation as we are right now(and that's really whats driving the price of gas, oil speculation, mostly because of Iran) with no drop because of increased domestic production. To claim that the President has any realistic effect on gas prices during his term is really kind of laughable, unless people are suggesting he open the strategic petroleum reserve(which some people are but not Obama, and certainly not any Republicans who benefit from increased gas prices), but it makes for good us versus them election year politics.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Speculators rely on fear (fundamentals) rather than technical's. As long as there is conflict
    with Iran or any other oil producing nation, you will pay, while the speculators will laugh all
    the way to the bank.

If you can't beat 'em join 'em.

Sam Odom

Check this shit out

ONE DAY LATER

Attached Images  

FreeFall
    FreeFall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2391

you guys are fools if you think obama is in complete control of your gass price. You're also further into idiocy if you think the next man can drop it 2-3$ a gallon. God this country is full of idiots.
    Points Awarded:

crustyme gave FreeFall 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by FreeFall View Post
    you guys are fools if you think obama is in complete control of your gass price. You're also further into idiocy if you think the next man can drop it 2-3$ a gallon. God this country is full of idiots.
    Agree. Been fed so many lies that the truth was lost a long time ago

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

Of course the president doesnt control it but most mindless simpleton sheep think he does. So therefore perception is reality.

Most of you guys werent around for Jimmy carter, but basically they ousted him out of office by making up shit about oil and having (at that time) high gas prices and shortages. Ronald reagan was a joke during the election, an actor who didnt do California any favors as governer. Enter tha oil companies on top of the iran hostage crisis and you have a landslide victory for reagan.

In 08 there wasnt a single person that wanted another repiblican president, but gas dropped, other economic things rebounded and a 100 year old guy who couldnt win a fixed election got more votes in losing than mosr winners had in the past. It took every black person who had never ever voted in their lives, and a massive anti republican campaign to beat him, in what should have ben a no contest for Republicans.

So dont under estimate the stupidity and gullibility of the American voter. Now that Obama has a track record,and a very poor one, faking people out will not be as easy. Despite what the talking heads want to claim Obama can lose in November, even with a lackluster Republican ticket. Mostly because Romney is Democratic enough to ironically steal votes from Obama. So to the people he makes more sense than some right wing nutjob hard core conservatives want as their candidate.

It is all a game. If the US got into legitimate alternate fuel sources and stopped relying on fossil fuels altogether we would have enough oil in out reserves to last 500 years. But there is still so much money to be made of the public that they keep perpetuating it. We have the technology to be off fossil fuel based product inside of a decade, probably have had it for 20 years, it is just sitting around not being used. because there isnt any money to be made off it. Government is owned and operated by big businesses and special interests it isnt about actually helping the populace anymore, and it certainly is "a government of the people by the people".

123 Last