LeahMichele
    fuk offshores. Play local.
    LeahMichele's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15

THE SUPERBOWL IS TODAy

The Seahawks are going to smash the Eagles today, and then we will have fairly easy wins in Zona and at home against SF and ST LOUIS. We are going to win out, and with a single loss by GB and DALLAS, we will be top seed again. Then with the help of the 12th man, we will roll back to the Superbowl and repeat again. When we beat Philly today, this is all but guaranteed. The Seahawk Repeat is written with a victory today. My condolences to all you Hawk Haters. I hope we get that choke boy Manning again, so enjoy whipping his overrated arse in front of the whole country.
    Points Awarded:

swag1982 gave LeahMichele 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Amen
    Points Awarded:

LeahMichele gave SEAHAWKHARRY 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Sure

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

7-0 Phila
    Points Awarded:

dlunc3 gave jjgold 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

lol

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32341

Quote Originally Posted by LeahMichele View Post
    The Seahawks are going to smash the Eagles today, and then we will have fairly easy wins in Zona and at home against SF and ST LOUIS.
    We?
    In what capacity do you work for the Seahawks?
    Ownership?
    Front office?
    Do you play?

By the way, you're living in the past man, last year is history, Seahawks - one year wonder.
    Truth hurts, doesn't it?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    We?
    Ownership?
    Front office?
    Do you play?

By the way, you're living in the past man, last year is history, Seahawks - one year wonder.
    Truth hurts, doesn't it?
    pretty ignorant comments Steve.

Go Seahawks!!!!!!

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32341

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    pretty ignorant comments Steve.

Go Seahawks!!!!!!
    What?
    What's ignorant about that jackass?

Hot Jerry
    Hot Jerry's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4638

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    7-0 Phila
    JJ and that's all they going to score - may be one more field goal and that's it for PHILY !!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

I have no problem with the "we" comment. Fans don't play for the team but are part of the team hence the term we. Who buys merch, tickets, watches games on tv, pours heart into their team etc. The things that get these guys paid are kind of important and essential part otherwise WE might not be having anything to discuss here or watch on Sundays.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

We we we we we we

We we fukk in buy tickets buy memorabilia we buy Food drink at game

We will beat the eagles
    Points Awarded:

LeahMichele gave SEAHAWKHARRY 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

WE are technically these guys bosses. Without we these guys are mopping floors or working in a cubicle somewhere and getting their gm on like many of the rest of us in a Saturday flag league. Aint that right Seahawks Harry? We we we we

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

We gonna go to the Super Bowl again

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

We have played in many (Oak) but we might not see another till next millennium.

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

The Seahawks are going to smash the Eagles today, and then we will have fairly easy wins in Zona and at home against SF and ST LOUIS. We are going to win out, and with a single loss by GB and DALLAS, we will be top seed again. Then with the help of the 12th man, we will roll back to the Superbowl and repeat again. When we beat Philly today, this is all but guaranteed. The Seahawk Repeat is written with a victory today. My condolences to all you Hawk Haters. I hope we get that choke boy Manning again, so enjoy whipping his overrated arse in front of the whole country.
    Stupid post lmao. Uh first off super bowl is afc vs nfc son. Second the best team in nfl is packers. They get home field vs seattle they will probably represent nfc in super bowl. Seattle is playing good ball. But the eagles are nothing special. Packers beat them by like 30. Seattle barely beat broncos in seattle this season. Pats looking good also in afc.

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

We?
    Ownership?
    Front office?
    Do you play?

Truth hurts, doesn't it?
    I'm with Bear here. Unbelievably stupid and even more petty. "We" means he's a fan. Get a life. This is like barely one step above grammar policing. God forbid anyone shows passion for their own team here.

As for the one year wonder, clearly not. Barring a fourth quarter collapse, they're 9-4 and have a solid defense. Hardly a one year wonder, they'll be competitive for years to come.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: RavensFan2k3, and LeahMichele

swag1982
    swag1982's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2378

Quote Originally Posted by beerman2619 View Post
    Stupid post lmao. Uh first off super bowl is afc vs nfc son. Second the best team in nfl is packers. They get home field vs seattle they will probably represent nfc in super bowl. Seattle is playing good ball. But the eagles are nothing special. Packers beat them by like 30. Seattle barely beat broncos in seattle this season. Pats looking good also in afc.
    Stupid post IMO Seattle already beat the shit outa the pack once and they can do it again

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!
    Barnes & Whine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

But they won't. The NFL swings both ways swag.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

If Jennings stays healthy then Seahawks win sb again...

swag1982

Quote Originally Posted by Barnes & Whine View Post
    It's a little early to say but I'm gonna anyway I guess we! Will! Find! Out! In ! The ! Playoffs!

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

GB will win

Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1163

Seattle is a great team, but come playoff time who's gonna step up on offense? Last year Tate and Harvin were huge for them. They beat an eagles team with mark Sanchez let's not get carried away. Wouldn't shock me if they make it again tho Wilson is so dam good.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

bawse

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by POOLSIDE View Post
    I'm with Bear here. Unbelievably stupid and even more petty. "We" means he's a fan. Get a life. This is like barely one step above grammar policing. God forbid anyone shows passion for their own team here.

As for the one year wonder, clearly not. Barring a fourth quarter collapse, they're 9-4 and have a solid defense. Hardly a one year wonder, they'll be competitive for years to come.
    great post. Seattle def not a one year wonder.

swag1982

History repeat s itself come on idk if Seattle wins the big dance again I hope they do but one thing ppl seam to never learn is defense wins just look at last year nobody gave Seattle a chance cause there offense" wasn't good enuf"

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffie View Post
    Seattle is a great team, but come playoff time who's gonna step up on offense? Last year Tate and Harvin were huge for them. They beat an eagles team with mark Sanchez let's not get carried away. Wouldn't shock me if they make it again tho Wilson is so dam good.
    Baldwin/Kearse/Norwood/Richardson/Lockette look better every week. If that's SEA's weakness, good luck rest of NFL.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: POOLSIDE

LeahMichele

We?
    Ownership?
    Front office?
    Do you play?

Truth hurts, doesn't it?
    I don't work for the Seahawks, Im part of the 12th man. Fans matter. Just ask our opponents when they cant hear themselves think playing at century link. Last year is histort sure but history is going to be repeated this year. We are playing all the best teams in the NFC mostly in their houses and whipping them all ( SF, PHI, Zona, GB ) if we win out all we need is a GB loss and we are top seed and good fking luck beating the hawks at home in the playoffs. I just hope and pray we get to play choke boy manning again in the SB. He will get all the hype, Wilson will get none, then Manning will choke like he does every year. When this season is over, Wilson will have more rings in 3 full seasons than choke boy has in about 15.

LeahMichele

Quote Originally Posted by Barnes & Whine View Post
    Depends on where we get you. I admit it will be a tough game in GB, but you guys better not lose another game or you are coming to Century Link, and IMO you will get your arses kicked here.

saints1856
    saints1856's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4707

God I hate the Seahawks.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Well that 12th man crap Seattle prides itself on so much is a bit obnoxious. Kc fans at Arrowhead just took the record back this season and have always went outta their way dislocating their elbows with the self back pat for being loud thru the years. They are well below .500 at home and have not won a playoff gm in over 2 decades including getting throttled at Arrowhead just a few years back by Ravens. Don't kid yourselves the 12the man helps a bit and maybe some of it is "piped" in too. But it's mostly about the coaching and players on field.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

And seriously Seattle up until last couple years have been pretty bad mostly and just won their 1st SB ever. When they played in afc west were pretty much everyone's doormat for years. Where was the 12th man then?

LeahMichele

Packers lost. If we win out we have top seed. Cowboys wont win out. We are going back to the Superbowl.

LeahMichele

Quote Originally Posted by saints1856 View Post
    God I hate the Seahawks.
    well maybe you should do yourself a favor and don't watch any of the playoffs this year. Just concentrate on the NBA and NCAAB and forget that the NFL exists.
    Points Awarded:

Big Bear gave LeahMichele 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Packers lost. If we win out we have top seed. Cowboys wont win out. We are going back to the Superbowl.
    no doubt. Andrew Luck is going to take care of the Cowgirls !