jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Good NBA Game Tonight: Bulls @ Toronto..Is Rose Playing??

If not big position on Toronto although if not big position on Bulls

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Bulls suck with him and without him

jjgold

Toronto needs a step up game
    They remind me of a good team that is trying to compete with the good teams

It seems they are close............its a must win tonight

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

"looking forward to a meeting, tentatively planned for Feb 2032. to discuss a contract to promote BEN GAY products, Rose has decided he will sit out tonights game to ensure he is stiff but not TOO stiff and possibly uncomfortable for that meeting" - Chi_Archie Suntenial

Statman
    Statman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2745

JJ - Local radio stations here in Toronto indicate that will be playing. Team is on a high right now although the last win against Orlando might be an indication they could be tailing off too. I'm inclined to lay the points as 2.5 points is just not enough for me to take CHI. Good luck in your plays.

laclippers504
    laclippers504's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

Can't stand Rose but I see him and the team for that matter coming out fired up and getting the win against a good Toronto team, may make this a play

jjgold

When Rose plays he does do pretty good

It's just another added dimension

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Rose listed as Probable.

laclippers504
    laclippers504's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

With all this talk about him being a puss, which he is, I think he comes out hard tonight

jjgold

Guys roses not having a bad year in the games he has played

I think he's one of those players that wants to always feel hundred percent

Maybe with his type of game he needs to be that way??

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

I wonder if rose will be "bouncy"

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

This is like the NBA Finals for Toronto.

It is the first time Toronto Raptors are playing on a Nationally televised game in the U.S since 2002.

It is like a 13 year old finally getting invited to his big brother's party.

The lights and pressure will be too much for them to handle.

I am strongly leaning Bulls so far

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14721

Seaweed gets it!

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post

It is the first time Toronto Raptors are playing on a Nationally televised game in the U.S since 2002.

They better win

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Toronto Raptors clean up their game and put it to the Bulls on their home court tonight. Toronto almost lost to an improving Magic squad last game BECAUSE they were all looking at tonight's matchup.

Even though they looked terrible, they easily overcame an 11 point deficit in the fourth quarter to win the game without their best players playing well.

Raptors 107 - Bulls 95.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Toronto such a tough city to play in.

We hate you until you win. Then we hate yo for not winning enough. Then you stop winning and we hate you more.

Then you leave for a better team. And then our team is terrible and you win a championship. Then we draft decent player.

Repeat the process.

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post
    Toronto such a tough city to play in.

We hate you until you win. Then we hate yo for not winning enough. Then you stop winning and we hate you more.

Then you leave for a better team. And then our team is terrible and you win a championship. Then we draft decent player.

Repeat the process.
    Mo, come to Real Sports bar tonight and ask for A.J

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

Mo, come to Real Sports bar tonight and ask for A.J
    What will happen if I do...

I live close to Real Sports so I may get drunk enough to risk my life.
    Last edited by MoMoneyMoVaughn; 11-13-14 at 04:06 PM. Reason: spelling.

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by laclippers504 View Post
    With all this talk about him being a puss, which he is, I think he comes out hard tonight
    fwiw

He's completely oblivious to the media, the papers, the tv shows. Either by his choice or his ghetto brother mgr's choice. He ain't change anything due to the latest uproar. If he shows a strong effort, is just a coincidence. He really has no sense of the moment.

He's mostly isolated. Prolly practicing signing his name on the back of checks. Flash cards to attempt learn addition. Hand exercises to improve his ability to flash gang signs. Making sure he's got the right color attire for his next home game so he doesn't get shot leaving on his way home.

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post
    What will happen if I do...

I love close to Real Sports so I may get drunk enough to risk my life.
    I was there for MNF last year. Wow....what a night. Two of us somehow managed to chalk up a $700 tab before heading to all sorta of the skeeziest places in town (Brass Rail, etc).

Weeder tried to get me to come to some bar named Goodhandy's or something and ask for a BJ....not AJ. I passed.

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

Quote Originally Posted by I/O View Post
    fwiw

He's completely oblivious to the media, the papers, the tv shows. Either by his choice or his ghetto brother mgr's choice. He ain't change anything due to the latest uproar. If he shows a strong effort, is just a coincidence. He really has no sense of the moment.

He's mostly isolated. Prolly practicing signing his name on the back of checks. Flash cards to attempt learn addition. Hand exercises to improve his ability to flash gang signs. Making sure he's got the right color attire for his next home game so he doesn't get shot leaving on his way home.
    This.

Completely disassociated. Don't like him or trust him.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

Quote Originally Posted by Dollars2Donuts View Post
    I was there for MNF last year. Wow....what a night. Two of us somehow managed to chalk up a $700 tab before heading to all sorta of the skeeziest places in town (Brass Rail, etc).

Weeder tried to get me to come to some bar named Goodhandy's or something and ask for a BJ....not AJ. I passed.
    D2D you are lucky. Ever heard of Jilly's? It burned down recently. Now haunted and skeezy.

I don't frequent realsports as they rarely ever have college sports on. At least last I was there they did not.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

fwiw

And that's where you have it backward. He is isolated and tone deaf and oblivious. But it's because he just wants to play basketball (when he's healthy) and plays it hard and is focused on studying and working on his game. He's a killer on the court and always has been. You can't separate the dumb stuff he says from his play on the court. Still needs to knock off rust and gain full confidence, but he is still a dominant player.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Anyone at Fallsview next weekend?

I/O

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    And that's where you have it backward. He is isolated and tone deaf and oblivious. But it's because he just wants to play basketball (when he's healthy) and plays it hard and is focused on studying and working on his game. He's a killer on the court and always has been. You can't separate the dumb stuff he says from his play on the court. Still needs to knock off rust and gain full confidence, but he is still a dominant player.
    You will never see the full time Derrick Rose from a few years back. That player is looooonnng gone. It's more than the injuries. He's not the same player. He will NOT DOMINATE nor will he be expected to. He might as well change his name.

PickoMoff
    No Risk No Reward!
    PickoMoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 919

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Bulls suck with him and without him
    What he said!

JoeyBagels
    JoeyBagels's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4500

Rose and Jimmy Butler are both playing. Toronto has looked like absolute shit in every one of their games despite having a 7-1 record, it's quite remarkable. IDK about anyone else but Raps 4Q bets have been money for me since Rudy Gay was traded as well. I have positions on Bulls ML 1H +140 and alt lines of -3.5 +185 and O206.5 +210 (BM). Greek also has a prop of Derozan o22.5 pts -115. They rely on him so much on offense and he sort of kills their ball movement which is partially the reason the team has looked like bad on offense with such a ISO heavy game deferring to DD, Lowry and then Williams/Vasquez tandem off the bench. The benefit of offensive scheme for the prop is DDhe gets lots of touches. He hit 37/27 pts against the bulls last year at home despite stinking it up in Chicago and that was with Butler playing big minutes guarding him. All the additions Chicago made this offseason won't change them defensively and has quite honestly hurt them since Bulls D has not been good this year.

jjgold

line never moved

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Anyone at Fallsview next weekend?
    for what, i love fallsview

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Stupid fukk wrong again. Raptors were on TNT against the Hawks a couple years ago in the last week of the season.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

You will never see the full time Derrick Rose from a few years back. That player is looooonnng gone. It's more than the injuries. He's not the same player. He will NOT DOMINATE nor will he be expected to. He might as well change his name.
    I agree he won't score as much, but mainly because of the team and more weapons now.

I/O

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyBagels View Post
    Rose and Jimmy Butler are both playing. Toronto has looked like absolute shit in every one of their games despite having a 7-1 record, it's quite remarkable. IDK about anyone else but Raps 4Q bets have been money for me since Rudy Gay was traded as well. I have positions on Bulls ML 1H +140 and alt lines of -3.5 +185 and O206.5 +210 (BM). Greek also has a prop of Derozan o22.5 pts -115. They rely on him so much on offense and he sort of kills their ball movement which is partially the reason the team has looked like bad on offense with such a ISO heavy game deferring to DD, Lowry and then Williams/Vasquez tandem off the bench. The benefit of offensive scheme for the prop is DDhe gets lots of touches. He hit 37/27 pts against the bulls last year at home despite stinking it up in Chicago and that was with Butler playing big minutes guarding him. All the additions Chicago made this offseason won't change them defensively and has quite honestly hurt them since Bulls D has not been good this year.
    Looks like you collected on this one Bagels

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 537

Rose went down again in the 4th Q , hamstring issue, time for another vacation.

bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8997

shut him down until 2015

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    for what, i love fallsview
    Sunday poker & NFL. Seaer , you in?
    You in T.O. Trinity?