Doughboy22
    SYNDICATE... AHHHHHH
    Doughboy22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3733

2 plays tonight. Homeowners rejoice as they are off the hook

Big 2-0 last night means there are 2 lucky homeowners in the greater Brooklyn area.
    Tonight I have two plays I feel good about
    akron -5. Road favorite. Buffalo defense is Pop warner while Akron defense is pretty solid. Akron does have trouble scoring but not today. They will score plenty to cover this.

Raptors -10.5. Day off yesterday beating the piss out of the sixers. ORLANDO looks real bad this year and it won't get any easier flying north to toronto. Toronto has a good thing going up there and the fans are really into it. The crowd will take the magic out of it early and they should lose by 20.

GL GUYS.
    xoxoxoxo

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

ThAnks doughy

Doughy can you tell us a story about the last time you roughed a guy up?

Doughboy22
    SYNDICATE... AHHHHHH

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    ThAnks doughy

Doughy can you tell us a story about the last time you roughed a guy up?
    Been a while. My 33rd birthday. Outside the bar. I called a dude a fa&$ot and he hit me in the hallway. My friends said I was walking through punches to get to him. Didn't get him but some other dude outside was mouthing off. I didn't get into it with him at first until he called a girl I was with a bitch. I pulled him by his shirt into probably the hardest punch I've ever thrown. I heard his face break. Well I ended up with that boxers fracture thing after punching his unconscious self about 5 more times. At that point I though it was time to stop being an idiot. Haven't fought since.

Smoke

Quote Originally Posted by Doughboy22 View Post
    Been a while. My 33rd birthday. Outside the bar. I called a dude a fa&$ot and he hit me in the hallway. My friends said I was walking through punches to get to him. Didn't get him but some other dude outside was mouthing off. I didn't get into it with him at first until he called a girl I was with a bitch. I pulled him by his shirt into probably the hardest punch I've ever thrown. I heard his face break. Well I ended up with that boxers fracture thing after punching his unconscious self about 5 more times. At that point I though it was time to stop being an idiot. Haven't fought since.
    Wow man thats crazy. I bet you fukked him up pretty bad. Guy probably had to be fed through a tube for weeks

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Deli anyplace anytime

I feast on guys like you

Thanks and good luck

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Doughy you stiffed me for pictures of your mistresses feet

You don't answer me either nowadays. We still cool at least ?? I do something to rub you the wrong way ?

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14416

Like them. gl

Doughboy22
    SYNDICATE... AHHHHHH

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie Paz View Post
    Doughy you stiffed me for pictures of your mistresses feet

You don't answer me either nowadays. We still cool at least ?? I do something to rub you the wrong way ?
    Vinchezo!!! No way man pal. We are definitely still cool. The old ladies feet are mangled pal. I'll get u something good soon!!

BriGuy
    BriGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4149

I took Akron for sh*ts and grins to give me a reason to watch. I am liking the pick-6 to start the game..!!

boomer62
    boomer62's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Quote Originally Posted by Doughboy22 View Post
    Big 2-0 last night means there are 2 lucky homeowners in the greater Brooklyn area.
    Tonight I have two plays I feel good about
    akron -5. Road favorite. Buffalo defense is Pop warner while Akron defense is pretty solid. Akron does have trouble scoring but not today. They will score plenty to cover this.

Raptors -10.5. Day off yesterday beating the piss out of the sixers. ORLANDO looks real bad this year and it won't get any easier flying north to toronto. Toronto has a good thing going up there and the fans are really into it. The crowd will take the magic out of it early and they should lose by 20.

GL GUYS.
    xoxoxoxo
    where in Brooklyn? Their seems to be a ton of construction and revitalizing around the Barclay Center? It seems many people from Manhattan moving there as less expensive, ton of great bars and restaurants.

BriGuy
    BriGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4149

Quote Originally Posted by BriGuy View Post
    I took Akron for sh*ts and grins to give me a reason to watch. I am liking the pick-6 to start the game..!!
    Well I sure ****** that pick up. Now I gotta find a 2nd half line and chase my losses. :-(

Smoke

Buffalo looks good both sides of ball. Akron no first downs yet