chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

why did bush brag about more people owning homes than anytime in u.s. history. Because he had nothing to stand on. To show you how foolish america is this law was passed under carter. reagan bush clinton and bush jr could of changed it but didn't.Ron reagan and steve ragan got rid of the people who watched this and allowed monopolies. Than because clinton was getting a bj the grahm-biley-leach law came into effect which allowed banks to buy insurance companies and investment brokerages. Wall street made these loans as an investment vestibule and sold them in packages. they than guaranteed them but didn't want to say the word insurance because insurance is run by the states. The people started foreclosing on these loans. gw went to congress and asked to have these loans go from 90 day delinquency to a yr so that they could try to straighten in out. These investors , many from china threatened to take their money out of the us if these loans weren't made good. The rest is history but little known fact was that bush was trying to give these corps. interest free loans but obummmmmer said hold on and charged companies 16 % Another little known fact this happened over in scandinavia or norway. The president of the country threw 2 bankers in jail. The country bought the under water loan amt. and the country turned around in less than 3 years.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    uh oh spaghettios.
    lol
    You know...even for a 50 year old guy with a nose ring....

You gay as fukk.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: eidolon

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

nice discussion thread from 2nd shift jj

should get a 30 cent/hour raise starting in his next paycheck

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    You are so f**king stupid that it is beyond belief. How well did the Clinton's do yesterday? The LOST every state they campaigned in. No one will vote for an old alcoholic washed up has been in 2016. You Liberal fools will do much better finding another candidate who does not have to defend him/herself for allowing ambassadors to be murdered, and helping Obama trigger the worst Foreign Policy in this nations history. The only people who will vote for a Clinton are the blacks, gays, and ultra Liberals. That only makes up for 24% of the vote, as the dumb black S.O.B. in the White House found out yesterday.
    you sir are a moron! The repubs did a great job of making everything about obummer. Problem is nothing will get done unless obama gets impeached for trying to be king. the repubs have no one that can beat her.They r talking about running romney again. lmfao rotf or jeb. last we heard of him he was crying in the mansion when he thought he cost his brother his second term.

Spedizzo
    Spedizzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

Quote Originally Posted by Pauulzcappin View Post
    nice discussion thread from 2nd shift jj

should get a 30 cent/hour raise starting in his next paycheck

you mean to tell me Michael Jack Corbin is not capable of making multiple posts within seconds in different parts of the forum?

this is like finding out Santa Claus isn't real

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

2yrs is a lifetime in US Politics ... H.C. is a HUGE fav to be the dem candidate tho. Her health could be an issue

Right now... a Rubio/Kasich rep ticket would be strong - but the RNC will find a way to put up a clown

boomer62
    boomer62's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    why did bush brag about more people owning homes than anytime in u.s. history. Because he had nothing to stand on. To show you how foolish america is this law was passed under carter. reagan bush clinton and bush jr could of changed it but didn't.Ron reagan and steve ragan got rid of the people who watched this and allowed monopolies. Than because clinton was getting a bj the grahm-biley-leach law came into effect which allowed banks to buy insurance companies and investment brokerages. Wall street made these loans as an investment vestibule and sold them in packages. they than guaranteed them but didn't want to say the word insurance because insurance is run by the states. The people started foreclosing on these loans. gw went to congress and asked to have these loans go from 90 day delinquency to a yr so that they could try to straighten in out. These investors , many from china threatened to take their money out of the us if these loans weren't made good. The rest is history but little known fact was that bush was trying to give these corps. interest free loans but obummmmmer said hold on and charged companies 16 % Another little known fact this happened over in scandinavia or norway. The president of the country threw 2 bankers in jail. The country bought the under water loan amt. and the country turned around in less than 3 years.
    WTF does this have to do with the fact that OBAMA IS IN OVER HIS HEAD and his flawed policies and his beliefs that the Government be involved in our every day lives?? We are 6 years in and still not growing and so penetrating tired of hearing all the talking points of how had bad things were when he took over. there is always a boom after a recession and still the Fed has to keep interest rates at zero because the economy is not growing!!!!!!!!!!! BTW, funny thing is only the Rich got Richer because they have the $$$ invested in the stock market and the middle class and the elders are losing money because if you have money in savings you need 2% to break even because of inflation!! But Obama is fighting for the middle class and wants to raise the minimum wage but yet our tax policies are the highest in history...
    tired of all the DEMS talking points about the past and blame but do not understand BUSINESS

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

All the inbred hillbillies showed up to vote last night..

Good for them... More welfare red states to come...

Spedizzo

Dems know nothing about the economy or money

They just know how to grab the attention of stupid manipulable minds by telling them that Republicans are racist bigots so they can get the vote of these dumbos

Yet all outspoken liberals are the rich elitists they claim to be against

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    You know...even for a 50 year old guy with a nose ring....

You gay as fukk.
    gayer than a fathead lang look-alike sporting a cockadoodle hairdo he styled using hindu jizz?

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    2yrs is a lifetime in US Politics ... H.C. is a HUGE fav to be the dem candidate tho. Her health could be an issue

Right now... a Rubio/Kasich rep ticket would be strong - but the RNC will find a way to put up a clown
    this is what i dont get, hillary was supposed to be the candidate in 2008 and obama comes out of nowhere and beats her, looks like a fool for 6 years (8 when hes done) now this 70 year old is the choice

Spedizzo

gayer than a fathead lang look-alike sporting a cockadoodle hairdo he styled using hindu jizz?

do any of your posts ever NOT involve jizz, little boys, or losing wagers?????
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: thetrinity, and Killer_Demo

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Quote Originally Posted by Spedizzo View Post
    do any of your posts ever NOT involve jizz, little boys, or losing wagers?????
    sounds alot like ur arrest record doesnt it?

btw does ur ankle bracelet deliver a shock when u try and sneak up on little boys at the playground?

boomer62

OBAMA PRESS CONFERENCE 2:50 Word is he's been advised to talk about how we need to come together as a nation and both parties need to work together. He's been advised that he needs to engage the Republicans and he wants to get to work.....WTF , he is the ultimate politician and is totally over his head!!

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

Good for them... More welfare red states to come...

umad

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

the_orangekat
    the_orangekat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Republican is the party of scared old pussies.. You fit in nicely Corbin..
    How's that HOPE working out for you, idiot?

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    umad
    I don't give a shit what a 72 year welfare hillbilly votes for.. I live in Califas.. None of this shit effects me...btw I hope them hillbillies are going to be happy when they get cancer from deregulation...

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by the_orangekat View Post
    How's that HOPE working out for you, idiot?
    Working good dumbfukk..

You can tell who's the disgruntled jobless fukks around here don't blame Obama because you're a lazy pos..

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

white college kids in today's generation are a disgrace

lazy, bad attitude, think everything coming to them

They are in for a life shock down the road

chico2663

but the repubs r fighting for us?

boomer62

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    but the repubs r fighting for us?
    Dude,you have to fight for yourself....all they can do is get the economy going, lower taxes,prevent government intervention and all the regulations on everything. And the Republican Party as a whole has to embrace some of moral issues that the DEMS focus on in this new world we live in

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Working good dumbfukk..

You can tell who's the disgruntled jobless fukks around here don't blame Obama because you're a lazy pos..
    lol, obvious he doesn't pay attention to anything news related outside of ESPN.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    umad
    no, why would anyone be mad?

ever heard the saying "lost the battle to win the war"?

losing the mid-terms was a necessary step to winning the war: 2016 presidential elections.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8516

just spin is all

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    lol fukking Fox News sheep..

I don't live in a welfare red state brooks...

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

The people have spoken. Democrats failed. Republicans will, also. Endless cycle of jerk offs in and out..

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Uhhh....considering he made this post during last years Stanley Cup finals....not so sure he's watching a lot of ESPN.

I really hope my Kings can get more points in the 3rd quarter and win this thing, puto!

What a jerkoff!!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

brooks85

lol fukking Fox News sheep..

I don't live in a welfare red state brooks...
    lol you live in california do you not?

How's your state going dumbass? Love how you set yourself up to look stupid, very entertaining.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

How's your state going dumbass?

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

How's your state going dumbass? Love how you set yourself up to look stupid, very entertaining.
    uh, california has been doing quite well.

employment up higher than national avg.

home values double the national avg.

uninsured cut in half.

budget surplus at $1.9 billion.

all thanks to gov jerry brown, a democrat.

brooks85

uh, california has been doing quite well.

employment up higher than national avg.

home values double the national avg.

uninsured cut in half.

budget surplus at $1.9 billion.

all thanks to gov jerry brown, a democrat.
    lol, of course you would think that. I'm sure you attribute that bs directly to brown because he is a dem, you're a sheep like that. I guess California made the death spiral list by mistake lol, you silly fools.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

lol, of course you would think that. I'm sure you attribute that bs directly to brown because he is a dem, you're a sheep like that. I guess California made the death spiral list by mistake lol, you silly fools.
    uh, nobel prize winning economists think that too.

brooks85

uh, nobel prize winning economists think that too.

lol, that is a whole other joke, anyways..

What do they think about the fact California ranks in the bottom 10 for most business climate indexes?

First 1234567 ... Last