Albert Pujols
    Albert Pujols's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

Shouldn't they have added time to the 49ers Rams game?

Crabtree rolled out of bounds, and they ruled that he had gone out of bounds and that the clock would not start until the snap. But they didn't add the 15 seconds back that came off the clock before the review.

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Quote Originally Posted by Albert Pujols View Post
    Crabtree rolled out of bounds, and they ruled that he had gone out of bounds and that the clock would not start until the snap. But they didn't add the 15 seconds back that came off the clock before the review.
    I didnt watch the game, but:

On any out of bounds play the clock stops until the zebras place the ball on the spot. At that time the clock starts to run normally, not at the snap. As opposed to an incomplete pass, where the clock is dead until the snap.

Albert Pujols

Quote Originally Posted by Dollars2Donuts View Post
    I didnt watch the game, but:

On any out of bounds play the clock stops until the zebras place the ball on the spot. At that time the clock starts to run normally, not at the snap. As opposed to an incomplete pass, where the clock is dead until the snap.
    Not in the last two minutes.

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Quote Originally Posted by Albert Pujols View Post
    Not in the last two minutes.
    That seems right, thanks. Did the announcers make a big deal about it? The coaches?

Something that simple shoulf have guys freaking out....

Albert Pujols

Quote Originally Posted by Dollars2Donuts View Post
    That seems right, thanks. Did the announcers make a big deal about it? The coaches?

Something that simple shoulf have guys freaking out....
    It was weird. He rolled out of bounds after falling down untouched. The clock was running and after 15 seconds, the play was reviewed to see if he caught it. They ruled the catch good, and said the clock would not be adjusted. They specifically ruled him out of bounds and the clock was not going to start until the snap, but they did not put the time back on the clock. Really screwed the Niners because they only had one timeout left and had to throw it from the 1.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Many times I see the clock still running when a guy goes out of bounds, seems a little confusing, sometimes he pushed out or not.

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Time added or not, I am a HUGE Niners fan, and the fact we could not get the ball 1 fing yard to win that game on three tries was a FUKKING joke.. It was embarrassing & every Niners fan out there knows how bad we sucked it yesterday to not AT LEAST GET TO OT!!!! I was even telling myself that OT would be fabulous bec the Rams were up 3 and were on our side of the field towards the end of the game. We should of lost IMO, so to get a shot at OT was amazing IMO!!! Not being able to get it in from the 1 was a joke.. To not kick the stupid chip shot to go to OT (that place would of been rocking!!!!!) was even more of a joke..

Plain & simple, Krappernick, the O line, they completely sucked huge cocksicles that last series... I heard someone say in one thread "how the fuk on earth do you not pound Gore at least ONE time from the 1 yd line???". They had the timeout, they could of thrown, run, timeout, throw again, kick IF needed... Complete garbage play & complete garbage move by Kapper at the end there, added time or not, we deserved to lose that game IMO & now the season is looking like shit again, smh... Way to go guys, 5-3 we are still in the hunts bigtime, 4-4 we are on the outside looking in now, sucks major ass, for Niners fans, lol...

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

harbaugh's already bought his 1 way plane ticket to michigan.

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

Yes they should've. I saw the play. Crabtree caught the ball juggled it a little then rolled out of bounds untouched. It was ruled a catch in bounds and the clock continued to run. Was from like :32 to :19, then the clock was stopped for a review. The catch was reviewed and was ruled a catch and receiver out of bounds after the catch. The clock should've been reset to :32 and stopped until the next snap. Instead it was left at :19 and stopped until re snapped. I don't know the name of the ref in that game, but he and his crew are always making mistakes like that, they are the worst.

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    Time added or not, I am a HUGE Niners fan, and the fact we could not get the ball 1 fing yard to win that game on three tries was a FUKKING joke.. It was embarrassing & every Niners fan out there knows how bad we sucked it yesterday to not AT LEAST GET TO OT!!!! I was even telling myself that OT would be fabulous bec the Rams were up 3 and were on our side of the field towards the end of the game. We should of lost IMO, so to get a shot at OT was amazing IMO!!! Not being able to get it in from the 1 was a joke.. To not kick the stupid chip shot to go to OT (that place would of been rocking!!!!!) was even more of a joke..

Plain & simple, Krappernick, the O line, they completely sucked huge cocksicles that last series... I heard someone say in one thread "how the fuk on earth do you not pound Gore at least ONE time from the 1 yd line???". They had the timeout, they could of thrown, run, timeout, throw again, kick IF needed... Complete garbage play & complete garbage move by Kapper at the end there, added time or not, we deserved to lose that game IMO & now the season is looking like shit again, smh... Way to go guys, 5-3 we are still in the hunts bigtime, 4-4 we are on the outside looking in now, sucks major ass, for Niners fans, lol...
    It is absolutely maddening. When the 9ers get inside the 5, Greg Roman is addicted to fade passes and roll out passes to the right. He's been doing this crap for 3 years and they have lost more than one BIG game because of it. It must work really good in practice or something. If just one time they would fake a right roll out and have Kaep boot back to left, it would be nobody but Kaepernick and chain gang at the left end zone pylon.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

didn't see.

so the clock kept running after he rolled out of bounds?

ki dice
    ki dice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8644

joe Montana must laugh at this kaperdick character

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Gore should of gotten ball

coach should be fired for that series alone

ki dice

coach fired? is ridiculous wherever this guy goes he is a proven winner.with what he has had to work with the past few years and what hes done is amazing hes brought relevance back to sanfrancisco.

ki dice

3 nfc championships in a row 1 superbowl fired really? youre tough to please jj good think your not a gm.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

jj is the class clown.

no one here takes anything he says seriously.

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Mike pereira agrees with you guys. Refs fuckked up

ki dice

I mean he may leave because he wants more control over the team and doesn't get along with upper manage and his tied there has probably run out. but mark it down with out him kaperdick will win 5 games next year and if harbaugh ends up at Michigan they will be in the top 10 all year

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    jj is the class clown.

no one here takes anything he says seriously.
    He tries to generate traffic with his comments, very obvious, more traffic more dinero, cha ching.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

i thought if the ball touched the white line it was a td? When he caught the ball the ball was on the white? did I miss something or do I have the rule wrong?

georgek118
    georgek118's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4513

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    i thought if the ball touched the white line it was a td? When he caught the ball the ball was on the white? did I miss something or do I have the rule wrong?
    He ddint control the ball. the ball came out right before it broke the plain = fumble.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Game of sec

Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1163

Quote Originally Posted by ki dice View Post
    coach fired? is ridiculous wherever this guy goes he is a proven winner.with what he has had to work with the past few years and what hes done is amazing hes brought relevance back to sanfrancisco.
    What a Stacked Defense a consistent RB and a QB whos very hard to prepare for?
    Its not like hes had to coach the Jags or Raiders hes been given a great team.
    But ya JJ is trolling, Harbaugh is obv a good coach but that drive was aweful.

ki dice

decent defense with injuies , frank gore is old his better days are behind him and kaperdick sucks put him on another team and we wont even know who he is.

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by smitch124 View Post
    Yes they should've. I saw the play. Crabtree caught the ball juggled it a little then rolled out of bounds untouched. It was ruled a catch in bounds and the clock continued to run. Was from like :32 to :19, then the clock was stopped for a review. The catch was reviewed and was ruled a catch and receiver out of bounds after the catch. The clock should've been reset to :32 and stopped until the next snap. Instead it was left at :19 and stopped until re snapped. I don't know the name of the ref in that game, but he and his crew are always making mistakes like that, they are the worst.
    That is what I thought.. Big diff with 32 seconds and 1 TO rather than less than 20 seconds on first down... Seems to me the refs should be fired when it comes to shit like this. NOT just this game. How about no review two weekends ago with Seattle losing that ball at midfield. NO review??? omg, it is a joke...

This game is SO micro managed & stopped on every damn play, HOW on earth could the booth not demand or want to review a play that was so shady at the end of that Seattle game that ended the game & Seattle lost??? It is laughable.. One game they stop and review every single play in the last 2 mins and others they just wave it off and don't even consider it??? On a play that ends the game in controversy??? What?? LMAO!!!

The NFL is becoming, or maybe already is, a complete joke bec it is the OFFICIALS that decide SO many of these games. There is a reason that the officials in the NFL do not get paid by the NFL and are not employees of the NFL.. To me, that is shady as fuk & leads the door open to sway the "officials" in the NFL, not the damn players or the coaches.. It makes no sense to me that we micro manage even an inch at the goal line on 12 different angled replays, but not a fumble at midfield in the last 40 seconds where both teams claim they have the ball... Some shady shit goes on ya'll & I KNOW ya'll know this.. Just makes me sick to my stomach sometimes, even more so when it happens to my Niners

warbux
    warbux's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

Greg Roman is a doofus how many times have the niners been at the 1 yard line and fail to punch it in.

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9462

After the review the clock did start before the snap, several seconds went off before snap, by the time the pile was undone, there was only 2 seconds left.

Just watched the replay, Kapernick took snap with 9 seconds left.

ki dice

seattle stew nice avatar is that your girlfriend

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by georgek118 View Post
    He ddint control the ball. the ball came out right before it broke the plain = fumble.
    Yeah youre talking about the wrong play.

What I dont understand is why more people arent arguing that it was a touchdown. If it was indeed a catch, which they ruled it was, then its a touchdown because the ball crossed the plane of the goal line.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

thank you

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by DrStale View Post
    Yeah youre talking about the wrong play.

What I dont understand is why more people arent arguing that it was a touchdown. If it was indeed a catch, which they ruled it was, then its a touchdown because the ball crossed the plane of the goal line.

Shit man, I kinda thought the same thing when it happened man.. I think they were saying that he DID catch it, it WAS obviously at the goal line, but WHEN he gained possession he was about 1/2 yd short. In live time, I thought it was a fing TD... Then after I rewound it over and over, he didn't really have a grasp & had to regrip the ball, just a hair short.. Maybe?? But it could of easily been ruled a TD, the officiating was sketchy as fuk in that game, esp towards the end..

The Niners have NO one to blame but themselves.. They should not of even BEEN in that situation to get the F job.. I can't believe we lost the the Rams, mother of god.. I am still pissed off today, lol. 4-4 blows, Arizona going off this year, ARG...

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9462

Ha, I wish, Maria Menonous, Extra TV host.

Quote Originally Posted by ki dice View Post
    seattle stew nice avatar is that your girlfriend

ki dice

oh I thought she looked familiar yea I wish to