DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

I assume everyone got buried last week, like I did? Dallas winning at Seattle especially fcked me. Lost about 32units last weekend. My worst weekend ever.

The browns and Seahawks cost me another 10 units today. I'm fckin buried boys. I'm starting to question my every bet. I'm starting to question my being.

Need some help. I have heaps on the broncos tn already locked up. Any advice to get out of a slump like this? I need some hoodrat slumpbuster to stick my d in and get thru this losing streak. Idk what to do... Been thinkin about throwing in the towel on NFL until the playoffs. That would mean I got about 3 weeks off from betting until NCAA hoops starts. I've always made my nutt on ncaa bball; hope this nfl hangover doesn't affect my hoops capping. Ughhhhhhh.

RickyRoma
    RickyRoma's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 421

You gotta stop betting faves, there designed to destroy you for the most part.

Honestly im leaning Broncos/49ers over 14 PTS for 2nd quarter, but I haven't pulled the trigger yet.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Watch this video a few times and you will feel better

jayc88
    Update your status
    jayc88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1151

Cash out everything you still have now, take a few weeks off and start fresh and relaxed when bball gets in full swing with a new bankroll

johnwirk2015
    johnwirk2015's Avatar Become A Pro!

ALL IN SF +6.5 DONT LAY THE JUICE +7. u will win, ALL IN NOW IDIOT.

do not lay that ML on denver

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head

Smoke I watched Two For the Money this morning, I turned it off right before they start losing. I told my girlfriend we were goin for positive vibes. I'm grasping at straws here ya dig

newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10014

NFL is tough this year. Some people gotta be making money but it's not all dogs hitting either. I know as I had three today and all lost. Just a tough stretch. If NFL isn't your sweet spot stay away. Don't blow a roll on something your not confident on. Whatever you bet on Broncos tonight is it more than you bet on the average ncaabb game? If so your overbet on in. Your stronger in ncaabb so shouldn't be betting big on NFL.

Just my 2 cents.

Boner_18
    Update your status
    Boner_18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1031

Chase with bug faves. Steal from loved ones if you need to reload, youll get it back o them when you cash.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1944

Like my signature says for the past years.
    Bet less than 5% of your bankroll per bet.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Be yourself. Sometimes the boat doesn't leave the harbor. Just watch out for sharks

RickyRoma
    RickyRoma's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 421

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Watch this video a few times and you will feel better

Such a great scene and ofcourse two for the money the best gambling movie of all time man

HeinrichII
    HeinrichII's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 853

I would say to stop chasing, relax a few weeks, college hoops is coming, be prepared for it.

laclippers504
    laclippers504's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

Take some time off or go all in

Good luck Pappose

SteveKerrsJunk
    SteveKerrsJunk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 134

This isn't an easy business. Sorry that you got smoked. Everyone has those days, weeks, months and even years if you don't get out of the game.

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head

Good advice so far....

I work for a fortune 50 company and have a paycheck and my normal bet is around $100 so I'm not stealing from loved ones or robbing 7-11s yet.

I'll admit I only took 1 dog today (and lost). First 5 weeks of NFL I was on a roll tho, winning everything. Last two weeks I started betting double, triple normal amounts and lost 90% of my bets. Shitty run of epic proportions.

As for hoops, I've already researched and got my eye on a few games for opening weekend & first Super Tuesday. Maybe I'll chill out for a few weeks and just focus on tip off. Thanks guys. Cheers.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Quote Originally Posted by RickyRoma View Post
    You gotta stop betting faves, there designed to destroy you for the most part.

Honestly im leaning Broncos/49ers over 14 PTS for 2nd quarter, but I haven't pulled the trigger yet.
    I was on ravens and packers, biggest faves of the day. Also have 500on Broncos. Bad advice to say not to bet faves.

That said, giants fukkin destroyed me after a great start, but I think Broncos bail me out.

laclippers504
    laclippers504's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    I was on ravens and packers, biggest faves of the day. Also have 500on Broncos. Bad advice to say not to bet faves.

That said, giants fukkin destroyed me after a great start, but I think Broncos bail me out.
    Exactly

All depends what you are betting on

Favs make people alot of bread

johnwirk2015
    johnwirk2015's Avatar Become A Pro!

49ers will cover they win!

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head

Ahhhhhh... A decent end to a terrible two week run. SNF Broncos closed out two teasers and covered -6 for me. Then MNF I cashed on Pit-3 and the o44. Finally.

Petey Wheatstraw
    Petey Wheatstraw's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cleveland Browns are the play this week. That game vs Oak can deliver you from evil. Load your guns sir and I will be your savior. Trust is a must.

Petey Wheatstraw

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Looks like you turned things around