El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Quote Originally Posted by Ra77er View Post
    Now just for clarification purposes are these picks ml or spread?
    They are over/under wagers, pal! Home team designates over, visitor designates away...unless it's the 3rd Sunday of the month, then it is vice versa.

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    They are over/under wagers, pal! Home team designates over, visitor designates away...unless it's the 3rd Sunday of the month, then it is vice versa.

This clears it right up, thx Nino

RGIlles
    RGIlles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3119

Now I'm confused are they over/under moneyline or spread?

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2810

Quote Originally Posted by RGIlles View Post
    Now I'm confused are they over/under moneyline or spread?

briedward
    briedward's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3407

Jarhead on the contest has a more proven track record for the contest. Everyone should consider following him instead. He is mentioned on many other gambling forums if you simply look him up.

Below are a few articles and standings of jarhead through the years:

http://www.drf.com/news/jarheads-pic...ing-nfl-record

http://www.footballcontestproxy.com/...ntest-results/

PhilTheTHRILL
    PhilTheTHRILL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 142

Quote Originally Posted by briedward View Post
    Jarhead on the contest has a more proven track record for the contest. Everyone should consider following him instead. He is mentioned on many other gambling forums if you simply look him up.

Below are a few articles and standings of jarhead through the years:

http://www.drf.com/news/jarheads-pic...ing-nfl-record

http://www.footballcontestproxy.com/...ntest-results/
    in the same contest?

edwjim
    edwjim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1188

Yeah he's in the contest, but I see him having 7 points total so far...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: triplecrown333, and RGIlles

RGIlles

Quote Originally Posted by edwjim View Post
    Yeah he's in the contest, but I see him having 7 points total so far...
    Phil just doesn't want the SBR curse to catch Frohardt that's why he's putting us on to another capper.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: triplecrown333

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Loose lips sink ships and this one is going down. Some people just don't know when to stfu. Same type of people who win darwin awards.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: saints7011, and triplecrown333

PhilTheTHRILL

Quote Originally Posted by RGIlles View Post
    Phil just doesn't want the SBR curse to catch Frohardt that's why he's putting us on to another capper.

Woah, I'm not even the one who posted this guy...
    easy killer. I'm sure you are having trouble actually Reading the thread again.

RGIlles

Yes Phil we all know that I can't read. Sheeshh it's getting old.

GotGreek
    GotGreek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11727

so since picks are released on saturday we cant see what he likes for the thursday night games right?

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6494

Like nobody in Vegas knows who won the LVH SuperContest . Lines aren't being moved because some knuckleheads on SBR are openly tailing last years winner. Much less talking about it. Jeezus.

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

Quote Originally Posted by PhilTheTHRILL View Post
    Woah, I'm not even the one who posted this guy...
    easy killer. I'm sure you are having trouble actually Reading the thread again.
    Don't even bother. This guy is the RG3 of comprehension.

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13796

Quote Originally Posted by GotGreek View Post
    so since picks are released on saturday we cant see what he likes for the thursday night games right?
    Correct.

yukomon
    yukomon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ronatola View Post
    I have been with BR for a few years and they do return a profit if you follow their money management.
    Quite expensive, but they have good Guarantees. You get what you pay for.
    Check out this referral from legit Sports Writer, Chris Sheridan
    https://twitter.com/sheridanhoops/st...42109042466816

Don't start flaming me either - I'm just trying to share a good thing.

Hands down the best sports betting capper. These are the only cappers that I know that combine all aspects of capping and produce results every year. Best thing is that their methods work in every sport.

Cappers who succeed using stats model will have a good season or two but they will sit on it and the books will catch up and by the time they bet big money or have a following they will finish with .500 or worse to lose money. Long term winners usually play a lot of dog money lines.

This David guy from the contest is killing it now but by the time he catches fire and bets big and everyone follows with big money, he will bury them all.

I don't follow anyone except bettingresource now because they have proven that they can win every year with their methods and money management. My entire betting capital is for the bankroll towards br picks.
    Last edited by shari91; 09-29-14 at 03:04 AM.

mitch51
    mitch51's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8964

[QUOTE=yukomon;22662189]

Hands down the best sports betting capper. These are the only cappers that I know that combine all aspects of capping and produce results every year. Best thing is that their methods work in every sport.

Cappers who succeed using stats model will have a good season or two but they will sit on it and the books will catch up and by the time they bet big money or have a following they will finish with .500 or worse to lose money. Long term winners usually play a lot of dog money lines.

This David guy from the contest is killing it now but by the time he catches fire and bets big and everyone follows with big money, he will bury them all.

I don't follow anyone except bettingresource now because they have proven that they can win every year with their methods and money management. My entire betting capital is for the bankroll towards br picks.[/QUOTE

You don't follow anyone else because you are a troll for them. David at 80% for free ain't a bad deal, troll. He didn't bury too many people last year when he won the contest at 68%, did he now? I know I'm personally up about 12 units and I missed the first two weeks. Not buried so far.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

This asshole rontalo and his ass buddy yukomon trying to tout. Go fck yourselves buddy!

as for u fckers that want to hide this thread for your own benefit, go fck yourself too. Books don't care what side people bet, they just adjust the line to even out money. Some of u fcks are selfish as fck
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: triplecrown333

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

Quote Originally Posted by yukomon View Post

I don't follow anyone except bettingresource now because they have proven that they can win every year with their methods and money management. My entire betting capital is for the bankroll towards br picks.
    Oh, two posts. Sounds sincere. The lightbulbs really legitimize the whole thing. Who do I pay?

PhilTheTHRILL

Quote Originally Posted by yukomon View Post

Lol... coming from a guy who created his SBR account today.. Hahahaahahahaha

yukomon
    yukomon's Avatar Become A Pro!

LOL. Some learn the hard way. Some never learn.

Ra77er

Never fukkin heard of ya pal

Plopowitz
    Plopowitz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1423

I'm surprised that some can't figure out whether his picks incorporated the spread or not. Seems obvious that they do. If he was picking his best bets straight up, he would have found safer picks then the Bears on both his tickets.

BlueAngels26
    BlueAngels26's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 620

Anyone know if his picks are straight up or ATS? I can't find it anywhere on this thread. Thanks in advance.

rattlemonkey
    rattlemonkey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 647

His picks are the teams he's picking to lose, so make sure you fade

TankHankerous
    Frrrrrrunkis!
    TankHankerous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 576

Im gonna make a fortune this year because of nerd boy

David my David! You would be nothing without my David!

mitch51

Quote Originally Posted by TankHankerous View Post
    Im gonna make a fortune this year because of nerd boy

David my David! You would be nothing without my David!
    Betting every game he has for as much as I possibly can is what I try to do. I would be nothing without the nerd David. Lol.
    Points Awarded:

TankHankerous gave mitch51 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

PhilTheTHRILL

Quote Originally Posted by Plopowitz View Post
    I'm surprised that some can't figure out whether his picks incorporated the spread or not. Seems obvious that they do. If he was picking his best bets straight up, he would have found safer picks then the Bears on both his tickets.

Timmay
    Timmay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6751

Quote Originally Posted by PhilTheTHRILL View Post
    And they will. His biggest fail of the day 100% was Jax.. way off there.. and he got screwed on the hook in the Minn Game.
    I got screwed on the Minny hook too. You mean last week at 10.5?

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Okay so what is the LVH guru liking this week for NFL?

PhilTheTHRILL

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post
    Okay so what is the LVH guru liking this week for NFL?
    Not up yet.

dombrow3
    dombrow3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 781

Not up yet

Ra77er

Standby for GPS coordinates, everyone synchronize watches on Phil's command.
    Points Awarded:

mitch51 gave Ra77er 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

mitch51

GPS coordinates: 36.1401749, -115.1613388N36° 8.4105', W115° 9.6803'

Ra77er

Scrambling the OH-58's now to surveil the LZ and establish a security perimeter. Protect the intel at all costs gentlemen.

First ... 2345678 ... Last