[508] SAN ANTONIO -244
    488.00 / 200.00

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Kawhi Leonard.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Cuse0323

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11114

Coach slow down please. These anointments usually end badly. Rd 1 dallas took them 7 gms. Rd 2 they played portland who had no playoff experience. Now they get okc less ibaka.

Slow down trust me.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Better not mush them JJ.

Gonz312
    Keep It Simple Stupid
    Gonz312's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8478

Everytime I read a JJ post on the spurs I get this odd feeling that he has a series bet on OKC somewhere

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Quote Originally Posted by Gonz312 View Post
    Everytime I read a JJ post on the spurs I get this odd feeling that he has a series bet on OKC somewhere
    He has been talking up Indiana like crazy too. Is he actually on Miami and OKC or Indiana and the Spurs?

Funny guy. I just hope this thread doesn't mush the Spurs cause I'm about to lock in my futures.

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

Good! Hope they are JJ.
    Would help my future bets, especially Spurs nba champs +950!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

The spurs even though they lost last year to the heat they were in full control of the series

It was an absolute fluke they lost

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

An absolute fluke would be you getting an endorsement from Head and Shoulders or Crest. Spurs lost last year because Heat made the big plays when needed.

jjgold

No the Spurs handed them game six I think it was the greatest gift in NBA history

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    No the Spurs handed them game six I think it was the greatest gift in NBA history

Portland taking Bowie over Jordan, Celts getting Chief and McHale for JBC, Kobe for Divac all bigger gifts with larger impacts on NBA history.

AntGualdieri1
    AntGualdieri1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 197

sports franchises strive to be like spurs
    perennial winner with legends as players and coaches
    arguably greatest sports franchise in the 21st century

jjgold

Everyone missing point why they are so good

They play as a team

GIVEMETHEMONEY
    GIVEMETHEMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4903

Exactly they play as a team and not a one man show wonder or blunder

You hit the nail on the head jjgold!

That is why we lead the league in assists!

No one is going to cry if they don't get enough points in a game like Kobe the whiner Bryant!!

Our bench scored 50 points in the first game!!

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Overrated. Heat will beat them. OKC not at full strength.

mac_514
    mac_514's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 860

spurs are the greatest TEAM in the past 10 years!

smoke a bowl
    smoke a bowl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14472

Heat in 6. Spurs haven't seen a defense like the Heat and the Heat have the best player to ever walk the planet.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9059

Quote Originally Posted by smoke a bowl View Post
    Heat in 6. Spurs haven't seen a defense like the Heat and the Heat have the best player to ever walk the planet.
    They saw them last year...and outside of Ginobli, did pretty well against them.

UntilTheNDofTimE
    I thought i told you that we dont stop
    UntilTheNDofTimE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    They saw them last year...and outside of Ginobli, did pretty well against them.
    Not to mention last year the Spurs got destroyed when they had to rest starters. This year their bench will extend leads vs Miami.

Leonard is better
    Mills is way better than Neal
    Belineli can actually score ( bonner won't play)
    Ginobili is healthy
    Parker should be healthy.

How have the heat gotten better? I'm not saying Spurs win with ease but to say " they haven't seen a D like this" is comical

UntilTheNDofTimE

Last year they started the 4th quarter in game 6 up 10 vs Miami with the lineup below cause starters were gased. This was their normal full bench rotation. Not this year.

Joseph
    Neal
    bonner
    blair
    Splitter

Spedizzo
    Spedizzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

Will we see a video when the Spurs make it to the finals for a $10k series bet?

only a pro would do that

cane
    cane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3110

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    The spurs even though they lost last year to the heat they were in full control of the series

It was an absolute fluke they lost
    The Spurs were never in full control of the series or it would never have gone seven games, both teams were about even throughout. How was it a fluke they lost? They lost game six because the best three point shooter in league history made a three pointer, Ray Allen's shot was certainly not a fluke, and the Spurs still had five seconds on the clock but missed, then eventually lost in OT. They still had a chance to win game seven, but the Heat made the plays down the stretch. I know you're a Heat hater, but Miami deserved to win the title last year.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Spurs are the best nba team until..........Spurs get Landered

STAX
    STAX's Avatar Become A Pro!

Spurs been on a mission since they blew the finals last year. NBA already setting up a Lebron back to Cleveland bananza by giving them the top pick 3/4 years. If Miami 3 peats, LeBron stays for a chacne at 4 or more. Spurs may not lose the rest of the postseason, yeah I said it.

ChalkyDog

Quote Originally Posted by STAX View Post
    Spurs been on a mission since they blew the finals last year. NBA already setting up a Lebron back to Cleveland bananza by giving them the top pick 3/4 years. If Miami 3 peats, LeBron stays for a chacne at 4 or more. Spurs may not lose the rest of the postseason, yeah I said it.
    Miami will have a very hard time making 4, IMO. I don't think it's possible to keep that team.

Bosh is gone, D.Wade will stay on for cheap to retire there, but the guy is a fukkin chalk-line of his former self. LeBron needs max, and what else are you really putting around him.

He'd be smart to bolt for a Kyrie, Wiggins or Parker, LeBron Cleveland team.

STAX
    STAX's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
    Miami will have a very hard time making 4, IMO. I don't think it's possible to keep that team.

Bosh is gone, D.Wade will stay on for cheap to retire there, but the guy is a fukkin chalk-line of his former self. LeBron needs max, and what else are you really putting around him.

Yeah he should bolt, but it is very very hard to pass up a chance to do something Jordan never did. First off, LeBron wants to be considered the best ever, thats his motivation, thats his reason for playing the game. Very tough to pass up that chance. Although, I guess a 4+ peat is still a 4+ peat if its with a different team. And if LeBron can win as many titles as Jordan, and half of them are with Cleveland? No question who the best of all time is

I am the one
    I am the one's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 770

Me + Seto = Gay Butt Lovers

ChalkyDog

Yeah he should bolt, but it is very very hard to pass up a chance to do something Jordan never did. First off, LeBron wants to be considered the best ever, thats his motivation, thats his reason for playing the game. Very tough to pass up that chance. Although, I guess a 4+ peat is still a 4+ peat if its with a different team. And if LeBron can win as many titles as Jordan, and half of them are with Cleveland? No question who the best of all time is
    There will never be a question who the best of all time is. Just an everlasting circlejerk of a 'debate'

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Portland taking Bowie over Jordan, Celts getting Chief and McHale for JBC, Kobe for Divac all bigger gifts with larger impacts on NBA history.
    Beautiful take Grits. How about Celts getting the draft rights to Len Bias for Gerald Henderson. Should have been huge.

As to the topic of this thread, this Spurs tems would get smoked by 87 LALs or the 86 Celtics. Toss up to me for all time best.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Jordan would still be greater than Bron.

UntilTheNDofTimE

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post

why would bosh be gone? He has a player option for 20 million. If he opts out the most anyone would pay him is $10m. Bosh will be there 2 more years on his player options to collect 42 million in 2 seasons. He couldn't get that in 4 years anywhere else.

cane
    cane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3110

As far as MJ vs. LBJ, shouldn't we all wait until Lebron's career is over before we start comparing them? Let's revisit this thread in another five or six years, by then we'll all have a better understanding of who's better. As far as him going back to Cleveland, It'll never happen. Lebron wants to be considered the best ever and to do so he needs a few more rings. Cleveland was always a garbage franchise before he got there, he made them relevant while he was there and since he left, they've gone back to being garbage. The Cavs do have some nice young players and the have the first pick this year, but It's gonna take them a while to become a championship contending team. Drafting Embiid or Wiggins isn't going to lure Lebron there. Ask yourselves this, where does Lebron have the best chance to keep winning rings? In Cleveland playing for Dan Gilbert and that clown organization or staying in Miami playing for Mickey Arison and Pat Riley that run a first class organization. Cleveland had eight years to put enough talent around Lebron to help him win, and they failed. Pat Riley and the Heat put together a team that helped him win in one year. Zero chance he leaves Miami. Also where would you rather work and live?, in Cleveland, or in Miami. He's not going anywhere and in the offseason Riley will make some changes to make sure the Heat stay championship contenders.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by cane View Post
    As far as MJ vs. LBJ, shouldn't we all wait until Lebron's career is over before we start comparing them? Let's revisit this thread in another five or six years, by then we'll all have a better understanding of who's better. As far as him going back to Cleveland, It'll never happen. Lebron wants to be considered the best ever and to do so he needs a few more rings. Cleveland was always a garbage franchise before he got there, he made them relevant while he was there and since he left, they've gone back to being garbage. The Cavs do have some nice young players and the have the first pick this year, but It's gonna take them a while to become a championship contending team. Drafting Embiid or Wiggins isn't going to lure Lebron there. Ask yourselves this, where does Lebron have the best chance to keep winning rings? In Cleveland playing for Dan Gilbert and that clown organization or staying in Miami playing for Mickey Arison and Pat Riley that run a first class organization. Cleveland had eight years to put enough talent around Lebron to help him win, and they failed. Pat Riley and the Heat put together a team that helped him win in one year. Zero chance he leaves Miami. Also where would you rather work and live?, in Cleveland, or in Miami. He's not going anywhere and in the offseason Riley will make some changes to make sure the Heat stay championship contenders.
    In 11 years Ive seen what Ive needed to see from Bron to come to my conclusioln, unless he magically gets better, he could get 5 more rings with Bosh and Wade and Id still rate Jordan over him.

12 Last