Hanson
    Hanson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mysystempicks

I think it is time that Mysystempicks gets a little more attention now. I realize some people here may have joined during rough patches and losing streaks during the basketball season. For the large part of the season he just wasn't able to win on a consistent basis in baskets. He was up and down throughout the season and that is what people were seeing. All services go through rough patches and have some tough stretches, but in the end profiting long term is the only thing that really matters and that is something his service does provide. It took a while, but he really came alive in basketball the last 3 weeks of the season, including a 23-5 run or something crazy like that. That turned his season around and brought about a good profit in the NBA and college was also profitable, just not to the same extent.

If anyone followed his football plays they were outstanding. His winning percentage was probably as good as any service offering their selections. Picking up his football package would probably be a good idea for those who want to earn some money. You never can tell how well any particular service will do in advance, but at least there is a transparent track record of Systempicks doing well in football.

I was one to give him shit on these very message boards myself once in a while for a couple issues I had with him, but I have come to realize he wins in the long run and that is the most important thing. It is very easy to get mad or upset when you happen to tail the service plays that someone gives out and they are losing as much as they are winning. It is just frustrating. However, if those same people who became clients during losing periods stayed with him for the long haul they would all be up units right now. Bottom line is he wins more than he loses in all major sports as long as I have followed him.

oneguy
    oneguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6957

There is no long term profit if he wipe out your bankroll. This dude not only has long losing streak, he loses a lot of units. How can he be a professional capper if he loses for more than a month straight? and losing more than 60 units in less than 3 weeks. Let just say that your unit size is 3% of your br, he will wipe you out almost 2 times over in less than 3 weeks. Hell, any degen gambler can do that on their own hahahaha.
    His bigger problem is that after getting buried like that, he still want more money. IMO, this dude is average but he will bury you sooner or later.

Hanson

Quote Originally Posted by oneguy View Post
    There is no long term profit if he wipe out your bankroll. This dude not only has long losing streak, he loses a lot of units. How can he be a professional capper if he loses for more than a month straight? and losing more than 60 units in less than 3 weeks. Let just say that your unit size is 3% of your br, he will wipe you out almost 2 times over in less than 3 weeks. Hell, any degen gambler can do that on their own hahahaha.
    His bigger problem is that after getting buried like that, he still want more money. IMO, this dude is average but he will bury you sooner or later.
    He was plus units in CFB, NFL, CBB, NBA and so far in MLB. There are plenty of services out their that don't do as well. I don't recall him going on any 3 week span where he lost 60 units. He only plays 1-3 unit games. He had some rough patches but also went on some positive runs. The last few weeks of the basketball season he won about 23 of 28 games. You can't just remember the bad times.

oneguy

Don't talk about football during basketball and baseball season. He lost during the time that he picked the 76ers at double digits dog (15+ pts) 2 games straight and they managed to lose by a combined of 70+ pts in those 2 games against GS and LAC. He already lost some and continue to lose afterwards. He picks only about 3 games a day but regularly lost about 6 units every other day. Add up, more than 60 units.
    I setup an acct just to try him out and it got wiped out in less than a month. My point is a good service should not wipe out your acct, you can do that yourself.

oneguy

He also does not have record of plays. I asked him for his record for the year before just to see his longest losing streak, he got nothing.
    And he is too dumb to understand the most basic concept that a broke ass client will not have money to pay for his service. So while still losing, he wants more money. That just dumb and bad business practices.
    But hey, you guys can try if you like. Who am I to stop you? Hahahaha

teamejd
    teamejd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10561

People wonder why they get called a shill.

Who gives a damn about what he did in football season.
    If your not a shill and thinks he is so great. Then buy the picks and post them.
    People can follow along and see the results then.
    You and Bigwilly spend more time doing infomercials for this guy than ever providing actual picks.

Like your first line says. You think they should get more attention.
    Buy the plays, post them and if they win...Watch how much attention they get.

Hanson

Quote Originally Posted by teamejd View Post
    People wonder why they get called a shill.

Who gives a damn about what he did in football season.
    If your not a shill and thinks he is so great. Then buy the picks and post them.
    People can follow along and see the results then.
    You and Bigwilly spend more time doing infomercials for this guy than ever providing actual picks.

Like your first line says. You think they should get more attention.
    Buy the plays, post them and if they win...Watch how much attention they get.

I do infomercials for him......Lol. I have spent a lot of time on here giving him shit myself so you don't know what you are talking about. I am far from a shill. I just know he has been profitable in all sports and the reason why others don't see this is because they jump off his package during losing streaks and do not get to enjoy the winning streaks.

As far as posting his plays, I can't do that because I do not want to face any legal issues and I have been asked not to.

keebs8101
    keebs8101's Avatar Become A Pro!

He lost me mad money for a month straight good thing I didn't bet diff unit sizes or I would have no money left. He also made up his records from the previous year. He's a scam

wildeye
    wildeye's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 744

way way inconsistent NO 3rd party monitoring

This guy like High Rollers calls himself a quant -- I have seen him (in football too - go on some killer losing streaks) you go 0-3 in a day followed by a few more losing days and his win percentage goes up!!! Come on -- just like HR 12 weeks of losers and his win percentage is still 65%??? Get a reputable monitoring service (sport monitor OKC) and then tell me about "best" handicapper around -- otherwise you are a fraud! Quants only remember winning never their losers!

ATSFTW
    ATSFTW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2593

I won't defend any of his picks in the past, but I've been playin his picks for a few weeks and the guy is on a crazy run. Im up around 18 units baseball/basketball in the last 3-4 weeks. *Shrug*. Works for me.

BigWilly420
    BigWilly420's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by keebs8101 View Post
    He lost me mad money for a month straight good thing I didn't bet diff unit sizes or I would have no money left. He also made up his records from the previous year. He's a scam

Its a shame that people make claims like this and people actually believe it. So you lost money for one month so the guy is a scam? Ha, I played his football plays and most of his basketball and baseball plays for the past 6 months. He has def had some losing streaks for sure but I'm not sure what capper doesn't go through ups and downs? His records are legit as far as I've seen, he's up at least 25units over the last month I've played his picks and baseball has been crazy good. I'm not here to kiss the guys ass but I def don't think it's fair for people to make false claims and try to tarnish people's reputations. I've spent my own money on memberships from him and posted his picks several times here and people usually just make smart ass comments or don't share the wealth by buying their own membership and posting them. So as far as I'm concerned I'm done posting them. For my money I've been happy with his service.