Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

Michael Sam Reality Show? Give Me A Damn Break!!!

He's a 7th round draft choice who has said that he wants to be judged as a football player. To even consider doing this, before you've even made the team, is a very bad decision. He is listening to the wrong people. This practically 100% convinces me that his kiss was staged.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    He's a 7th round draft choice who has said that he wants to be judged as a football player. To even consider doing this, before you've even made the team, is a very bad decision. He is listening to the wrong people. This practically 100% convinces me that his kiss was staged.
    I see nothing wrong with it...I don't care if he spreads body butter over the entire medical staff and licks it off wearing a Village People outfit as long as he can blow up the quarterback and the Rams cover the spread

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

that's faaaaaabulous

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post
    I see nothing wrong with it...I don't care if he spreads body butter over the entire medical staff and licks it off wearing a Village People outfit as long as he can blow up the quarterback and the Rams cover the spread
    Better side would be a prop on YPC and total rush yards for the opposing RB after Sam gets pancaked by an inferior lineman to open the edge.

hostile takeover
    hostile takeover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5372

Wow. I hadn't heard of this. But as a Mizzou and Rams fan, this is getting embarrassing.

It's turning into one of those things you just want to go away.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He is a pussy in more ways than one

Just cut this guy and get it over with

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post

Even heard he's got an ecommerce site that was set up ready to go to sell shirts etc....being called a quick cash grab while his stock is high before it tanks in the fall.

Dirty Sanchez

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    He is a pussy in more ways than one

Just cut this guy and get it over with
    He would bust your ass in half and have you crying for your mommy within 5 minutes....so stop it

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

Wonder how his boyfriends mobster family is going to like all this attention on their queer boy

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

people fascinated by how gay he is
    romo will get jealous and copy him

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35459

Sounds pretty gay

jjgold

He would bust your ass in half and have you crying for your mommy within 5 minutes....so stop it

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

There was some talk about this, but I thought they ultimately decided not to do it. Is it back on?

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Good idea to cancel, but it sounds like it really wasn't going to have much do to with the Rams, as they weren't going to be at the Rams facilities or film practices, games, other players, coaches. Sounds boring as shit, but not that big a deal.

https://tv.yahoo.com/news/oprah-winf...043900035.html

Isn't A.J. McCarron doing some kind of reality show with his fiancee? Wasn't Kris Humphries on some show? Reality shows are a stain on society, but hardly anything new.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    There was some talk about this, but I thought they ultimately decided not to do it. Is it back on?

It's shelved for the moment. The thread is more bringing attention to the fact he had had all of this business going on 'in the closet' pun intended. Using the draft more as a marketing scheme than anything else. End goal was to make money off the gay fame and Oprah dollars since he knows he isn't NFL material. Deceived the Rams basically.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    It's shelved for the moment. The thread is more bringing attention to the fact he had had all of this business going on 'in the closet' pun intended. Using the draft more as a marketing scheme than anything else. End goal was to make money off the gay fame and Oprah dollars since he knows he isn't NFL material. Deceived the Rams basically.
    How could he deceive the Rams when he had no idea that they were even going to draft him?

When do you suppose he hatched his gay fame master plan?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

people will do anything for money.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Looking forward to it. Be fan of reality TV.

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11114

Postponed settle down

dogs_allday
    dogs_allday's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

jeff fisher will keep the distractions to a minimum. unfortunately that's easier said than done in the year 2014 and we will probably see more of this in the future. all this twitter and reality tv pisses off belichick 4 sure!

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    How could he deceive the Rams when he had no idea that they were even going to draft him?

When do you suppose he hatched his gay fame master plan?
    Correction, the league to be specific. Leading up to the draft players meet with several teams...asked about other ventures they may be involved with or plan to be if they are taken by one of those teams. And definitely upon signing the contract it should have been disclosed.

jjgold

Guys will be making fun of this guy

He is going to get to taunted it a lot

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Here's the reality of the situation, the idiots are the consumers who will flock to tune into this bullshit. Not the people cashing in on the idiots.

Dirty Sanchez

Guys will be making fun of this guy

He is going to get to taunted it a lot
    Well for hazing they sure can't do the "Gay" stuff because he would enjoy it...so they better try something else

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

How do you queers know about this shit???? I still haven't seen the famous kiss because I don't give a fukk... You guys are super gay!!!

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

SBR LOGIC:

Complain about all the Michael Sam coverage.

Create ten threads about it.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BiTeMe UsAdOj

laclippers504
    laclippers504's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

Cut this guy already

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

I bet he sucks a mean shaft

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    I bet he sucks a mean shaft
    can you imagine him cuming in another guys butt??? hard to imagine man

flyingillini have you ever been with a man? have you ever seen a man cuming in another mans butt?? i know you have seen a lot sexual-wise. have you ever seen that?

flyingillini

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    can you imagine him cuming in another guys butt??? hard to imagine man

flyingillini have you ever been with a man? have you ever seen a man cuming in another mans butt?? i know you have seen a lot sexual-wise. have you ever seen that?
    I have never been with another guy but I have seen *** shooting anywhere and everywhere you could imagine. I've been to a lot of fetish clubs in Asia and recently seen a lot of scat play, which is disgusting but I still watch it. It amazes me how hot these scat girls are. I saw a girl at barbar last week puke in another girls mouth and another girl scat in it 5 seconds later then that girl spit it out in another girls ass that was being spread by two other girls. The craziest stuff I've ever seen was in Iloilo City in the Philippines which was the most disturbing stuff imaginable but I did release at the club.

jjgold

you guys are fukkin crazy

Illini your all over the fukkin place

Yeh I do not know if that scat stuff is real, I see its big with Brazilian chicks

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Well for hazing they sure can't do the "Gay" stuff because he would enjoy it...so they better try something else
    They will hire strippers and make them give him lap dances. If he gets excited they will tell his boyfriend.

jjgold

flyingillini

you guys are fukkin crazy

Illini your all over the fukkin place

Yeh I do not know if that scat stuff is real, I see its big with Brazilian chicks
    JJ, scat play is as real as it gets buddy. Once you venture in to it and realize how many people are actually into it, it amazes you.
    This place is legendary and it's in Copenhagen.

The SLM Club in Copenhagen is one of the few venues in Europe with scat parties. For more than 15 years there has been scat parties at the SLM Club in Copenhagen.
    The SLM Club leather/sex club run by a member-based organization. The club itself is large with two floors right in the centre of Copenhagen with two bars, darkroom, piss area and shower facilities.

• The general SLM dress code has to be respected, although it’s recommended to wear rubber, dirty clothes or as little as possible. Shoes must be worn.
    • Shower facilities are present. Remember to bring your own towel, soap, and maybe some clean clothes.

Dresscode

It’s recommended to wear rubber, dirty clothes or as little as possible. Boots or shoes must be worn.

SLM Copenhagen is an s/m and fetish club for scat play, leather, rubber, uniforms, etc. The club is one of the largest in Europe and includes a large bar and smoking room on the ground floor and an even larger basement with darkroom, play areas, s/m and bondage facilities, piss room, movie screen and the famous “suck tunnel”.

There is bar night every Friday and various theme nights on Saturdays. The club offers a great variety of themes ranging from to naked and piss to scat and bondage for an entire weekend. The club is also open one Thursday and one Sunday every month. Please check the website for themes and opening hours.

The usual dress code is: Leather, rubber, uniform, army, skinhead, construction, denim, naked/jock strap, sportswear.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11977

I hope there's some nasty men on men action.

This place will have a meltdown with all the conservetard outrage.

12 Last