daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Jameis Winston arrested for stealing crab legs

FSU QB Jameis Winston was arrested on Tuesday for shoplifting crab legs, according to Tomahawk Nation.

This is real life. The arrest is only a misdemeanor and he was issued a citation on Tuesday. Winston has had a crazy year, both on the field and off of it. Expect a story line similar to Johnny Manziel, in terms of highs and lows, to follow Winston over the next season.

http://www.tomahawknation.com/2014/4...ab-legs-publix

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Thus is why

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12013

Curious as to what they were selling for cuz they sure don't serve crab legs in the dining hall.

jjgold

How dumb is this guy??

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Winston has had previous run-ins with the law, but no arrests. He was investigated for an alleged rape, but the State Attorney declined to bring charges due to a lack of evidence. In November, the associated press reported that Winston was questioned about his involvement in a long-running BB gun battle, and that a Burger King reported Winston was stealing soda in a ketchup cup.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

what a fukkin idiot.

guy plays on the FSU baseball team and Football team and he is going to do shit like this???

if he would have asked i'm sure they would have given them to him. Or maybe his baseball coach would have bought them for him.

But then again remember when Reds pitcher Mike Leake got arrested for stealing a T-shirt?

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Donald sterling

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 11 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stealthyburrito, Monitor-Tan, Chi_archie, GUMMO77, InTheDrink, jbart28, El Nino, GunShard, Roadtrip635, Killer_Demo, and EmpireMaker

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

He's gonna swear he swiped his EBT card for them like the other friends ahead of him buying the same

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

black people do love some crab legs , watermelon, and fried chicken though.

and we gotta have that kool-aid

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Attached Images  

shari91

Seriously though... what's a ketchup cup?! The only thing I remember being at US Burger King's were those little cups that you could squirt 2 pumps of ketchup in. Is this what they're saying he was stealing soda with?

Crab legs I could understand but how much soda are you getting in these things?

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Shaq bullied a black disability kid.

Shaq is black

Ho Le Fuk
    Ho Le Fuk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 765

you are all racists. im taking away everyones nba team.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Antibet

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Shows how shellfish Winston is....I mean selfish

timmyboy34243
    eaglesphan
    timmyboy34243's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17396

there's some photoshop gold in this thread.

parlayin
    parlayin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2037

Quote Originally Posted by shari91;21soda foundation rain see iously though... what's a ketchup cupsly ?! The only thing I remember being at US Burger King's were those little cups that you could squirt 2 pumps of ketchup in. Is this what they're saying he was stealing soda with?

[IMG
    http://shari91.mysbrforum.com/photos/l/Axyk2kl4.jpg[/IMG]
    Standing by the soda fountain poundin fukkn shots of dr pepper obviously

Ho Le Fuk

Free
    Seafood
    University

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by parlayin View Post
    Standing by the soda fountain poundin fukkn shots of dr pepper obviously

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12013

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Seriously though... what's a ketchup cup?! The only thing I remember being at US Burger King's were those little cups that you could squirt 2 pumps of ketchup in. Is this what they're saying he was stealing soda with?

I don't think the paper cups could maintain their integrity filled with soda.

Burger King must go first class with plastic cups

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post
    I don't think the paper cups could maintain their integrity filled with soda.

Burger King must go first class with plastic cups
    We used to steal these things to make jello shots out of. 99% vodka, 1% jello. So they do hold liquid. Oh and vinegar at the Canadian BK's if you want it for fries.

I know the crab legs are supposed to be the big deal here but I understand that more than stealing soda in these dinky little cups. Mucho embarrasingo

bruins35
    bruins35's Avatar Become A Pro!

theres no cure for thick skulled idiots

Ho Le Fuk

Quote Originally Posted by bruins35 View Post
    theres no cure for blacks
    thats what i read

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Jameis the rapist & crab thief!

jjgold

Jamie will never see a down on nfl

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Oj- kills white woman not guilty, gets busted stealing his own cleats.

Jamie-Rapes drunk under age girl at party no arrest, get caught stealing food. Keep it crunk fellas.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

Not arrested...

Florida State quarterback Jameis Winston will have to complete community service and repay Publix for crab legs he did not pay for, according to Warchant.com's sources.

Associated Press
    Jameis Winston faces a civil citation for shoplifting crab legs, sources have told Warchant.com
    Winston, the defending Heisman Trophy-winning quarterback and closer for FSU's baseball team, apparently left a Tallahassee Publix at approximately 10:30 p.m. on Tuesday evening without paying for part of his purchase, which included crab legs. He does not face criminal charges, provided he repays for the food and completes 20 hours of community service.
    The Leon County Sherriff's Office has called a 2 p.m. press conference in response to inquiries about the citation.
    TomahawkNation, an SBNation blog site focused on Florida State,, posted a story early Wednesday morning saying Winston had been arrested, but later amended its story to say Winston had received a civil citation. The Tallahassee Police Department issued a public statement saying it had no new case against Winston said it had had no contact with Winston regarding any alleged citation.
    Winston has never been charged with a crime in Tallahassee. The rising redshirt sophomore was investigated for alleged sexual assault last year, but not charged due to lack of evidence. Winston was also questioned as part of an investigation into a long-running BB gun battle between Florida State athletes in an off-campus apartment, according to reports from the Associated Press.
    The NCAA recently approved rule changes to remove restrictions on how much food collegiate athletes can receive.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3545

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post

Ive never heard anything more sad,stealing pop using a ketchup cup.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: shari91

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2798

Well at least he didn't go to Red Lobster!....

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    Well at least he didn't go to Red Lobster!....
    What's the joke with Red Lobster?

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Not arrested...

Florida State quarterback Jameis Winston will have to complete community service and repay Publix for crab legs he did not pay for, according to Warchant.com's sources.

Associated Press
    Jameis Winston faces a civil citation for shoplifting crab legs, sources have told Warchant.com
    Winston, the defending Heisman Trophy-winning quarterback and closer for FSU's baseball team, apparently left a Tallahassee Publix at approximately 10:30 p.m. on Tuesday evening without paying for part of his purchase, which included crab legs. He does not face criminal charges, provided he repays for the food and completes 20 hours of community service.
    The Leon County Sherriff's Office has called a 2 p.m. press conference in response to inquiries about the citation.
    TomahawkNation, an SBNation blog site focused on Florida State,, posted a story early Wednesday morning saying Winston had been arrested, but later amended its story to say Winston had received a civil citation. The Tallahassee Police Department issued a public statement saying it had no new case against Winston said it had had no contact with Winston regarding any alleged citation.
    Winston has never been charged with a crime in Tallahassee. The rising redshirt sophomore was investigated for alleged sexual assault last year, but not charged due to lack of evidence. Winston was also questioned as part of an investigation into a long-running BB gun battle between Florida State athletes in an off-campus apartment, according to reports from the Associated Press.
    The NCAA recently approved rule changes to remove restrictions on how much food collegiate athletes can receive.
    Does that really say he's been involved in a 'long running' bb gun battle at an apartment? Are they eating crab legs and drinking purple drank and then acting out New Jack City or something? What the hell.

shari91

I've confirmed with Burger King that they will give you a free cup of water. And they also include 3 cubes of ice so there's no need to... well you know.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2798

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    What's the joke with Red Lobster?
    Epic thread that got deleted a couple of weeks ago by mods for being racist towards blacks...I forgot which poster started it but it was something like "Why do blacks eat at Red Lobster".
    Points Awarded:

daneblazer gave Da Manster! 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    Epic thread that got deleted a couple of weeks ago by mods for being racist towards blacks...I forgot which poster started it but it was something like "Why do blacks eat at Red Lobster".
    It was Centaur and he dragged me every which way - and encouraged others to do so as well - accusing me of deleting his dumbass thread until the real staff member who deleted it stepped up. I love those biscuits and have found a cheat way to make them at home so I'm not sure his scientific findings were all that spot on.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Look it's more people whining about black people..

1234 ... Last