homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11138

2 team Final Four teaser - posted Tourney ATS = 8-5-1

5 point teaser on 5dimes available right now: ties reduce is -110 while ties win -115. since it cannot be a tie w/these half-points we obviously go -110 juice. small play that counts as one ATS hit or miss because of the juice and both need to obviously hit to win it.

FLORIDA -1.5 over UConn

WISKY +6.5 vs Kentucky

i think both games will be very competitive and come down to the final 3-4 possessions for each team. I like Florida to win based on being the superior defensive team so i need a 2 point margin.

i like Wisky in this matchup as it's much easier to slow down a game than speed it up. i think they will really frustrate Kentucky. getting 6.5 in the pocket looks really good here.

best of luck everyone and enjoy

jpalm33
    jpalm33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

I have Wisky +6 and Uconn +11 teased.

I like Wisconsin ML so +6 looks great to me. I agree that both games will come down to the wire, I think Florida will get the job done but with the roll uconn is on +11 looked too good to pass up.

BOL

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by jpalm33 View Post
    I have Wisky +6 and Uconn +11 teased.

I like Wisconsin ML so +6 looks great to me. I agree that both games will come down to the wire, I think Florida will get the job done but with the roll uconn is on +11 looked too good to pass up.

BOL
    i almost teased UConn instead but FL has that revenge factor as you know with being the last team they lost to and they are so athletically gifted and complete hounds on D, i feel like if the game ended up not being close and turned into a DD victory, then FL would be on the winning end of that so a better chance of FL winning a blowout then UConn

GL bro i hope it lands a FL win between 2 pts and 10 pts and we both win.

cheers

homie1975

lines currently FLA -7 and Wisky-Kentucky at pick 'em.

glad i locked in the teaser yesterday as i would have gotten Fla -2 and Wisky +5 if i had waited.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11186

I agree with this post. I love this teaser. UF might very well blow UConn out like UL did a few weeks ago.

I'm actually parlaying UF and Wisky straight up. I don't think we will have to tease.

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    i almost teased UConn instead but FL has that revenge factor as you know with being the last team they lost to and they are so athletically gifted and complete hounds on D, i feel like if the game ended up not being close and turned into a DD victory, then FL would be on the winning end of that so a better chance of FL winning a blowout then UConn

GL bro i hope it lands a FL win between 2 pts and 10 pts and we both win.

cheers

homie1975

Wow. Stunned at how this game turned around. J palm is right uconn on 2 much of a roll