Slimpickens
    Slimpickens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6151

Denver will be hoping for the Colts too win thats for sure. They will be rooting for the Bengals as well. Only 2 teams with a shot at beating Denver in Mile High. KC and SD.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by Slimpickens View Post
    Denver will be hoping for the Colts too win thats for sure. They will be rooting for the Bengals as well. Only 2 teams with a shot at beating Denver in Mile High. KC and SD.
    DEN has to be shitting bricks if SD gets past CIN. Otherwise, another Peyton Colts reunion, Denver style, for payback.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    IND's home win over DEN earlier this year showed me something I didn't expect. IND's crowd can effect a big game. In the old days, IND fans seemed clueless and maybe apathetic as evidenced in their home playoff loss to PIT in 2005 when there was more PIT fans making noise than IND fans. But in that DEN game, IND fans seemed to know when to get loud on defense and when to quiet down to let Luck call the plays on offense. IND's crowd seems to have really matured over the years, carefully protecting their young QB as much as they can. Just throwing this out there to see if anyone else want to chime in on this.

indy fans were just showing manning they got sick of his choke charade

Slimpickens
    Slimpickens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6151

DEN has to be shitting bricks if SD gets past CIN. Otherwise, another Peyton Colts reunion, Denver style, for payback.
    Yea, Denver would roll the Colts. I dont think the Broncos wanna see the Chiefs for the 3rd time either.

slacker00

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    indy fans were just showing manning they got sick of his choke charade
    Yes, I thought IND fans would show more appreciation. Instead, there seemed to be bitterness.

lakerboy

Yes, I thought IND fans would show more appreciation. Instead, there seemed to be bitterness.
    i will tell you one thing. tom brady would never be booed at foxboro in that same situation.

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

i will tell you one thing. tom brady would never be booed at foxboro in that same situation.
    If he left the Patriots and went to the Jets, you don't think so?

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    If he left the Patriots and went to the Jets, you don't think so?

no. pats fans would still cheer him. people in ne know how bad they were before he came.

benny i still remember watching a game in the early 90"s in ne on tv where it was pouring rain and they had 5 or 6 people there. it was some funny shit. i had a bet so i had to watch.

Twiz
    Twiz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1018

I think Colts ML the easiest pick of the week. Not sold on KC offense and Indy D is tough. Look at the decent defenses KC played this year and see how they did. If you betting KC you're pretty much saying Colts score 20 or less. Luck at home against a team he put 23 up on the road 2 weeks ago...how could you be comfy betting him to score under 20...

Its not a tell all but look how the game went down in KC. Spread should arguably be a point or so bigger but at 2.5 chiefs still getting even money so makes no difference. Luck vs Manning will happen.

Chiefs played 6 games against playoff teams this year. They lost 5. Reid managing to beat the eagles led by Mike Vick was the only exception. This is the only easy pick of the weekend.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3533

no. pats fans would still cheer him. people in ne know how bad they were before he came.

benny i still remember watching a game in the early 90"s in ne on tv where it was pouring rain and they had 5 or 6 people there. it was some funny shit. i had a bet so i had to watch.

The Colts were garbage before Manning aswell,lets be fair. Theyre most succesful Qb was Jim Harbaugh,thats not saying much.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 01-02-14 at 11:21 AM.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    is it worth a big play on the Colts?
    Fuk no it isn't.. Not sure what Benny smoking but Reid's record in the 1st round very good, Reid's record off byes is incredible and they basically are off a bye IMO.. That 1st meeting means jack shot as at that point it was almost a given that this would be the 1st round matchup and don't think either team showed a whole lot..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Twiz View Post
    I think Colts ML the easiest pick of the week. Not sold on KC offense and Indy D is tough. Look at the decent defenses KC played this year and see how they did. If you betting KC you're pretty much saying Colts score 20 or less. Luck at home against a team he put 23 up on the road 2 weeks ago...how could you be comfy betting him to score under 20...

Its not a tell all but look how the game went down in KC. Spread should arguably be a point or so bigger but at 2.5 chiefs still getting even money so makes no difference. Luck vs Manning will happen.

Chiefs played 6 games against playoff teams this year. They lost 5. Reid managing to beat the eagles led by Mike Vick was the only exception. This is the only easy pick of the weekend.
    Like I said b4 the last meeting. Don't read anything into whatever happens and I'd pass cause it was almost already a given this would be the 1st round matchup. Don't think u saw a lot in that gm that can be applied to this 1 but that just me.. Havnt really gotten into this gm much yet but I think it far from the easiest gm this weekend, I reserve that for Cincy..

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Like I said b4 the last meeting. Don't read anything into whatever happens and I'd pass cause it was almost already a given this would be the 1st round matchup. Don't think u saw a lot in that gm that can be applied to this 1 but that just me.. Havnt really gotten into this gm much yet but I think it far from the easiest gm this weekend, I reserve that for Cincy..

thoughts on the other 2 games?

2daBank

thoughts on the other 2 games?
    Very tough..more interested in the totals than sides at this point.. Luv sf as a team but don't love the fact it gonna be -4 in gb.. Aints on the road and Philly wearing down late in games were both things I was hoping to fade, so of coarse they playing each other ... Right this second Cincy the only home team I like but I just really started on the card this morning..in few hours I'll have better answer and whatever I'm playing...

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Very tough..more interested in the totals than sides at this point.. Luv sf as a team but don't love the fact it gonna be -4 in gb.. Aints on the road and Philly wearing down late in games were both things I was hoping to fade, so of coarse they playing each other ... Right this second Cincy the only home team I like but I just really started on the card this morning..in few hours I'll have better answer and whatever I'm playing...
    cheers pal

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    All betting aside, he is just a loser and a horrible game manager.
    I guarantee if the Chiefs have a shot to win the game he will find a way to fukk it up next week at Indy.
    I don't think Vegas took the Reid Factor into consideration putting Indy at -1 outta the gate.
    They got pounded early and are now -2.5. This line may even hit 3.5 at some places by game-time.

Can you explain what the Reid Factor is?

slacker00

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post
    Can you explain what the Reid Factor is?
    He's kinda been a bum recently. He hasn't had a playoff win in 5 years. 3 straight playoff losses. KC peaked too soon.

lakerboy

He's kinda been a bum recently. He hasn't had a playoff win in 5 years. 3 straight playoff losses. KC peaked too soon.

kc is gonna win this game

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

Some people don't pay attention. It's fine. KC ML is now +101 on pinn.

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Houston we have a problem! Lb is on Kc which I really liked to see but on other hand just noticed this morning Nittany boy has opened Indy Ml goy play threads. Which one of these two mushes wins? One has to right?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Houston we have a problem! Lb is on Kc which I really liked to see but on other hand just noticed this morning Nittany boy has opened Indy Ml goy play threads. Which one of these two mushes wins? One has to right?
    U wanna play cap the capper? Here we go, lb isn't stupid, if u pay attention he has had plenty of really good plays this yr. it just when there a obvious dead dog no1 will touch he can't help but make a thread bout it, why? I dunno just what he does... The other guy is a complete jackass and admitted homo, never picked a winner and his family hates him (besides his gay uncle who loved him too much) , this is easy I'd take lb advice over the fudge packers every time, not to mention lb happens to be on the right side I think, prob a pass for me but think kc or nothing..

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Big Red looks well prepared.

letsgo
    letsgo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30330

Reid is 4-2 in 1st round and 7-3 in his career in first playoff games for his team.

Dr. Gambler
    Dr. Gambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 109

Why people hate on Reid is beyond me. Guy is a better coach than most in this league.

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Gambler View Post
    Why people hate on Reid is beyond me. Guy is a better coach than most in this league.
    I don't understand it either. Straight out coaching pagano right now, just eating them alive with these drives.

ChiLLx

Lmao will people finally realize the Colts and Luck are terrible. Easiest playoff fade the last 2 years.

Dr. Gambler
    Dr. Gambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 109

Damn this getting ugly

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice call Macdummy.

SteelRain
    SteelRain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6789

Alex Smith is better than Andrew Luck. Luck is a terrible QB that still stares down receivers.

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 434

No chance Colts come back. Game is over.

ChiLLx

Quote Originally Posted by Otters27 View Post
    No chance Colts come back. Game is over.
    Reverse jinx doesn't work here. Luck throws INT first play of 2nd half.

bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

Benny getting shit on in this thread.

Reid is going to win tonight, Benny.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Certainly not looking good but a td here and who knows I've seen crazier shit happen! Banker I know Lb is a great Nba capper I was more referring to his stabs at nfl dogs which rarely seem to work from what I've seen. Not like I track them so maybe his record is better than I think? Boom td Indy

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Andy Reid's playbook is bigger than War & Peace.

First 123456 Last