Betpoints: 5652

Blazer's Week 15 Fanduel Bargains

Last week

Nailed it - Josh McCown, Shane Vereen, Jordan Cameron, Bobby Rainey

Pretty good - Dwayne Bowe, Brian Hartline, Matt Prater

Meh - Ravens DEF

Whiff - Kendall Wright

This Week

Matt Ryan $7,500 - Has gotten a boost lately with the return of Roddy White and now goes against an atrocious Redskins defense

Shane Vereen - $7,600 - He's the 8th most expensive RB this week, but I think he could be a top 3 scorer if not the top scorer of the week at RB.

Pierre Thomas - $6,100 - For whatever reason Sproles has lost several snaps the past few weeks. Look for Thomas to keep picking them up

Not really on the Toby Gerhart or Chris Ogbannaya train. I would take a flier on Jordan Todman at $4,600 if you wanted to stack Wrs. The Bill's run defense is terrible.

WR - Roddy White - $6,200 - Monitor his health. He's had 18 receptions the past two weeks and should tear the Redskins secondary to shreds. If for some reason he doesn't play, Harry Douglas at $5,800 is an automatic play.

WR - Julian Edelman - $5,500 - Brady trusts him and will lean on him more without Gronk.

WR - TY Hilton - $5,300 - Tempted to put Riley Cooper here, but will go w/ Hilton who has stunk it up the past 4 weeks. He is back at home though and shredded the Texans defense the last go round. Vegas o/u for this game is actually one of the higher of the day.

TE - Delaine Walker - $4,800 - It's so hard not to go with Jimmy Graham who is so much better than the other tight ends, but if not try Walker who is up against a Cards defense who has trouble covering the tight end.

K - David Akers - $5,000 - After last week, give me a kicker who kicks indoors.

DEF - There aren't many good streaming options this week. May be a good week to spend money on a defense, but if you have to go with a bargain try the Colts at $5,000. Their defense sucks, but it's a little better at home and they're up against a bad Texans team.

Vasco
    Vasco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3356

Cousins at $5,100 play of the week. Then take Delanie or Heath Miller on the cheap and load up on RBs and WRs.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Vasco View Post
    Cousins at $5,100 play of the week. Then take Delanie or Heath Miller on the cheap and load up on RBs and WRs.
    Cousins is a decent play, but he's right there with Flynn. Rank him around 20 imo. I do think it's a good week to spend on Rbs though.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO

Adding Stevie Johnson -$4,900 - using him in a higher buyin tourney. Jags giving up quite a few points to Wrs the past few weeks