manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Horns and Sooners HUGH dogs Big 12 Madness!

Oklahoma +9.5 @ Ok State

Texas +14 @ Baylor

Are Stoops and Brown on their way out of town?

Leaning

OU +9.5 / Baylor -14

coitus_maximus
    coitus_maximus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4080

I agree completely. OU has gotten new life now that the Belldozer is now 2nd fiddle to Knight. Really like him, and will tell you, Case McCoy really sucks. Cover Mike Davis and Shipley and done.

15805's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16182

I'm sure hoping Oklahoma upsets OSU as I have a future bets on Baylor winning the conference @ +700.

manny24
    pay Bobby

5er nice man hope you hit

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1500

baylor and ok st at home are different animals. i think they blow the doors off both these teams easy. anything less than a double digit win by both would shock me

manny24
    pay Bobby

sucker you could be onto something here

it looks too easy to take OU +points in BEDLAM rivalry game

OKsoccer24
    OKsoccer24's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just a side note for ou/OSU game, the weather is gonna be crazy cold for this area and possible leftover snow/ice on the field from Fridays snow storm.

William Shaftner
    BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE!
    William Shaftner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

The Texas ML of +481 and even the Oklahoma ML +270 look very very intriguing to me.

manny24
    pay Bobby

Shafty one of them HAS to win right?!??!?!!

Shafty it looks almost impossible Texas wins on the road at "Lil' Brother"s house though to me!!

almost in full flip flop mode on this one

William Shaftner
    BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE!
    William Shaftner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

My fault took what you said the wrong way. Take the game with the worst weather if your taking the dog. Texas vs Baylor has a high chance of freezing rain
    Last edited by William Shaftner; 12-04-13 at 10:59 AM.

fearthegoober15
    fearthegoober15's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

bol guys!

nj1035
    Update your status
    nj1035's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2118

I'm a Texas fan, but I don't see how the line is +15 in this one. Makes me wonder if the sharps are moving the line towards Baylor, only to pound it at +15 or +16 the other way on gameday.

Texas matches up very well with Baylor, and the weather is going to be NASTY. Think of Texas as a better version of TCU. Great defense, great running game, and bad QB. Except Texas' QB and defense are better than TCU's.

If you look at Baylor's last 2 games, they got smoked by OSU (worse than Texas did), and struggled to beat lowly TCU by 3 points (needing 2 pick 6's and another turnover inside the one yard line).

Really don't understand what people see in Baylor in this spot. Home crowd, that's about it.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Stoops just became the winningest coach in school history and it's not like he is coaching a mid-major, he is coaching at Oklahoma.

When Stoops has a bad year he goes 10-2 or 9-3. I'll take that all day long opposed to being in the situation Florida or USC have fallen into.

Yeah, he isn't Saban or Meyer but there aren't a lot of guys better in the college game.

Pivotpoint
    Pivotpoint's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3817

Quote Originally Posted by nj1035 View Post
    I'm a Texas fan, but I don't see how the line is +15 in this one. Makes me wonder if the sharps are moving the line towards Baylor, only to pound it at +15 or +16 the other way on gameday.

Texas matches up very well with Baylor, and the weather is going to be NASTY. Think of Texas as a better version of TCU. Great defense, great running game, and bad QB. Except Texas' QB and defense are better than TCU's.

If you look at Baylor's last 2 games, they got smoked by OSU (worse than Texas did), and struggled to beat lowly TCU by 3 points (needing 2 pick 6's and another turnover inside the one yard line).

Really don't understand what people see in Baylor in this spot. Home crowd, that's about it.

Baylor different Beast @ Home. OKST+ TCU on road.

Crowd and Players will be amped for final game ever @ Floyd Casey Stadium.

Bears 10 straight ATS, 66 ppg @ Waco.

Bears coming back to full strength with Seastruck back. Horns not so much , losing top tackler and LB Steve Edmond.

How do you trust Steers with $$$"s?

Petty 28 TDP's and Two Picks.

McCoy 10 TDP's + 9 Picks.

Horns also struggle with up-tempo offense. I do still have some concern with that Baylor D that was a exposed past two weeks. I like the Bears here, home is huge and don't trust Horns on the road one single bit. Believe emotions will be running very high for Baylor in this spot.

Name:  baylor petty.jpg
Views: 285
Size:  36.9 KB

nj1035
    Update your status
    nj1035's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2118

Quote Originally Posted by Pivotpoint View Post
    Baylor different Beast @ Home. OKST+ TCU on road.

Crowd and Players will be amped for final game ever @ Floyd Casey Stadium.

Bears 10 straight ATS, 66 ppg @ Waco.

Bears coming back to full strength with Seastruck back. Horns not so much , losing top tackler and LB Steve Edmond.

How do you trust Steers with $$$"s?

Petty 28 TDP's and Two Picks.

McCoy 10 TDP's + 9 Picks.

Horns also struggle with up-tempo offense. I do still have some concern with that Baylor D that was a exposed past two weeks. I like the Bears here, home is huge and don't trust Horns on the road one single bit. Believe emotions will be running very high for Baylor in this spot.

Name:  baylor petty.jpg
Views: 285
Size:  36.9 KB
    a.) Texas is 90 minutes away, have tons of fans, and a lot of them are $$$. There is going to be a lot of orange in the stands.

b.) I'm not drooling over the Baylor stats. They've kicked the crap out of terrible teams all year. When they have faced above average teams or good teams, they have not fared nearly as well. Texas is not Buffalo.

c.) This game is going to be about running the football. I would not get excited about the Baylor passing game in 20 degree sleeting weather. Texas is bigger and stronger on both lines and should control the line of scrimmage.

d.) Texas is going to be just as excited for this game as Baylor. They will most likely be told this is Mack's final regular season game. I'm sure they'll be going out to get a last conference championship for the gipper.

15 points is just way way way too much. It really doesn't make sense.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Quote Originally Posted by nj1035 View Post
    a.) Texas is 90 minutes away, have tons of fans, and a lot of them are $$$. There is going to be a lot of orange in the stands.

b.) I'm not drooling over the Baylor stats. They've kicked the crap out of terrible teams all year. When they have faced above average teams or good teams, they have not fared nearly as well. Texas is not Buffalo.

c.) This game is going to be about running the football. I would not get excited about the Baylor passing game in 20 degree sleeting weather. Texas is bigger and stronger on both lines and should control the line of scrimmage.

d.) Texas is going to be just as excited for this game as Baylor. They will most likely be told this is Mack's final regular season game. I'm sure they'll be going out to get a last conference championship for the gipper.

15 points is just way way way too much. It really doesn't make sense.
    Yeah I was thinking 15 doesnt make any sense

manny24
    pay Bobby

Ravens is sharp

i don't think the weather will be a factor by gametime

manny24
    pay Bobby

looks like they plowed the field for the bedlam game

anybody know what they're going to do for these games yet?

because i still don't

manny24
    pay Bobby

Quote Originally Posted by William Shaftner View Post
    The Texas ML of +481 and even the Oklahoma ML +270 look very very intriguing to me.
    Shafty did you tickle either one or no?

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    Shafty did you tickle either one or no?

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Boomer!

William Shaftner
    BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE!