BustinNutz
    BustinNutz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 656

the official big deemer intervention thread. ......

I posted this across the street a few months back. .seems appropriate again....this kid will never learn and needs serious help, especially he since he is a stiff now too over a couple of c notes.. what a fukking degen he is becoming. Dude is on massive tilt again, getting ready to start his 200th spreadsheet. He has sent $25 to Costa Rica so many times, Homeland Security has a special file cabinet for Deemer. Maybe he will see the pattern here and much hasnt changed in 3 months and he will get the help he needs......

*The Official Big Deemer Intervention Thread......

Let me start off by saying you are an annoying little penetrate wad and if I ever met you, I would want to knock your teeth out. That being said, you need some major help...you are tilting so bad right now you are out of control.

:1. You are Brock's slump buster. Dude can t lose now after beating you*

2. You are more concerned with who we were at sbr than making money. Who penetrating cares if Sleepy is kraken, emily, meth head Shari or just Sleepy. Is that going to make you money

3.. You are a kid. You should be at the pool this summer trying to bang hotties instead of trying to impress a bunch of middle aged men on a gambling forum.

4. Let me tell you a secret- there are maybe 8-10 sharps making money on here as a side income. The rest of us are doing this recreationally or donating to the books.5

. You will never be one of those guys. You arent a good gambler. Take that 2k a year and put it in a roth ira and thank me when your 50.

6. Being a life long gambler will take a toll on your body and appearance. ...I.E, Look at pics of Brock, Iwin, Mug, and Beantown in front of that slot machine. Do you want to end up looking like those guys?

7. You hit rock bottom yesterday when you were begging Brock for a rematch and he told you to sit down and wait your turn like a little bitch*this is here to help you.

Stop with your hardy boys routine and get some help while you still can. Now get back to your paper route you little twat.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Itsamazing777

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Stop flooding PT with your homosexual obsessions you worthless scumbag.
    If you haven't noticed no one looks at or comments in every fkn thread you make.

You're worthless.
    Just kill yourself or go back to your other 3 accounts ya flame.

Saloon this piece of shit everytime he makes a thread.
    Cmon SBR, tighten up a little.
    Last edited by BennyBigNuts; 10-17-13 at 09:02 AM.

BustinNutz

Business as usual .... you're the first one here riding my cokk again... I understand you shitty cappers have to stick together to keep the attention off your lack of picking winnerz....

now go finish taping your 2 inch rooster behind you so you can put your moms lingerie back on and troll for dudes ....

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Stiffing at another site has no concern and SBR we don't care or we are worried about is what he does At another site

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

This guy is addicted

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Quote Originally Posted by BustinNutz View Post

now go finish taping your 2 inch rooster behind you so you can put your moms lingerie back on and troll for dudes ....
    If someone had a 2 inch cokkk, would they have to tape it?

Brutus84
    Brutus84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 402

Mine is 2 inches... plus another 6. Deem sucks, who cares? I remember he had some thread where the average pro bets I think $423 (or $240...cant remember) a game or something. If that was the case the guy would be down $1,000,000.

BustinNutz

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Stiffing at another site has no concern and SBR we don't care or we are worried about is what he does At another site
    Come on JJ I know you dont support stiffs pal...stop giving him protection. ... you're better than that...opie was right you're going soft on us......

Justin Beerver
    Justin Beerver's Avatar Become A Pro!

asianstiff.com

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Deemer in 15 years if he doesnt quit gambling
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 07-15-14 at 08:43 AM. Reason: Link is not working-Removed

BustinNutz

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Deemer in 15 years if he doesnt quit gambling
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 07-15-14 at 08:43 AM. Reason: Link is not working-Removed

Smoke

BustinNutz

Deemer looks like a mix of Margaret Cho and Jon Cryer

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Vibrating glass dildo

Smoke

Eyes like chinese

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    business as usual.

JJ call me.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BustinNutz View Post
    I posted this across the street a few months back. .seems appropriate again....this kid will never learn and needs serious help, especially he since he is a stiff now too over a couple of c notes.. what a fukking degen he is becoming. Dude is on massive tilt again, getting ready to start his 200th spreadsheet. He has sent $25 to Costa Rica so many times, Homeland Security has a special file cabinet for Deemer. Maybe he will see the pattern here and much hasnt changed in 3 months and he will get the help he needs......

*The Official Big Deemer Intervention Thread......

Let me start off by saying you are an annoying little penetrate wad and if I ever met you, I would want to knock your teeth out. That being said, you need some major help...you are tilting so bad right now you are out of control.

:1. You are Brock's slump buster. Dude can t lose now after beating you*

2. You are more concerned with who we were at sbr than making money. Who penetrating cares if Sleepy is kraken, emily, meth head Shari or just Sleepy. Is that going to make you money

3.. You are a kid. You should be at the pool this summer trying to bang hotties instead of trying to impress a bunch of middle aged men on a gambling forum.

4. Let me tell you a secret- there are maybe 8-10 sharps making money on here as a side income. The rest of us are doing this recreationally or donating to the books.5

. You will never be one of those guys. You arent a good gambler. Take that 2k a year and put it in a roth ira and thank me when your 50.

6. Being a life long gambler will take a toll on your body and appearance. ...I.E, Look at pics of Brock, Iwin, Mug, and Beantown in front of that slot machine. Do you want to end up looking like those guys?

7. You hit rock bottom yesterday when you were begging Brock for a rematch and he told you to sit down and wait your turn like a little bitch*this is here to help you.

Stop with your hardy boys routine and get some help while you still can. Now get back to your paper route you little twat.
    Is this an intervention or a burial thread because that's some serious ballbusting sir.

BustinNutz

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
    Is this an intervention or a burial thread because that's some serious ballbusting sir.
    Its both. ..started off trying to help and kid is tiliting too hard to accept it. He is scum...

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's a burial and I wasn't even invited.... Now that's lousy sir.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1760

Complete burial.

killawookie
    killawookie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Saddest part is they will ignore the facts and just continue the 'reload and reset' mentality... the off chance he/she gets hot again its when it starts to go down hill. Common rec bettor who wants to be a pro. Know your place and stay there is the best advise I can give. Small bettors bet small.

lesterdymond
    lesterdymond's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 259

The kid is mush stiff. He will be @ moms for awhile.

Pay the man his money Reemer!